What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Dimitri Alslanov / Victor Lelouch - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Gibbins

Your In-game name

Mr Gibbins

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Dimitri Alslanov / Victor Lelouch

Date of the incident

05/08/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was driving through Athira when I noticed two people get out of vehicles by the clothing shop, one of the vehicles looked like a police 4x4. The reason I stopped briefly is as you can see I was lagging a bit due to saving a bit of shadowplay footage from some funny RP and didn't want to cause an accident. As I drove past they shouted "stop police" and drew weapons. Obviously I realised by their clothing at that point that they were not police so I drove past and they started shooting with no further initiation. I could have just driven off I guess but I returned hoping to get their names so I could message them with some friendly advice on the rules, however you can see they just carry on shooting until I die.

I did ask them in ooc to come to TS so I could explain the rules, and I also messaged their in game phones several times after respawning using //, no response was received over the half hour period I tried to contact them.

I would been entirely happy to explain to them in a friendly manner on TS what rule they had broken and how to better improve their roleplay, and not even bothered about comp as the loss is not significant for me. However they have clearly not read the rules and by not responding show they have no interest in learning or discussing what they did wrong so I feel a report is the only way forward.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/oEek1LALJz0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Action taken for RDM on both players:

Victor Lelouch (Name, 2 days ago)
76561198163714507 (Steam ID, 2 days ago)
ac77fe7de3f5d4686134c02b797e35a4 (BattlEye GUID, 2 days ago)

76561198035770776 (Steam ID, 2 days ago)
Dimitri Alslanov (Name, 2 days ago)
3455212f05ba9f121a5417d9efb5f563 (BattlEye GUID, 2 days ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back