What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Dinka - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm Negan

Your In-game name

Sgt. Negan

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Dinka

Date of the incident

29/11/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were kidnapping people and about to leave the area when 2 guys turned up. My friend was saying that we were all gonna lower our weapons and Dinka issued compliance and shot straight away without giving anytime to comply. This lead to both me and my friend being killed. The 2nd person with Dinka was Anonymous Puffinbird, I have not report Anonymous Puffinbird because he shot at me after I opened fire. We tried to get them onto TS to resolve things, Aaron turned up and said it was nothing to do with him and was to with his friend instead. All entreaties to get the issue resolved were ignored from that point on wards.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/WCZRRGJ8xMc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
when did you try to contact me? I will happily speak to you about it and resolve it.

am i been reported too im not sure i did kill you

when did you try to contact me? I will happily speak to you about it and resolve it.
First, we asked Anonymous Puffinbird to get you to come onto TS. We also sent multiple messages in game asking you to come onto TS. There was no response.

Anonymous Puffinbird am i been reported too im not sure i did kill you

[/QUOTE]
No

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, And I might of been afk for a while not sure mate I will happily resolve it with you?

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Sgt Negan,

As it appears you guys are willing to speak about this. Care setting up a date with @Dinky in private messages and have a discussion on teamspeak? Please update me on the outcome once the discussion has been held. 

Alright,

After viewing the video many times, and also waiting a long time for the report to be resolved, it appears neither of you put too much effort into resolving it. Therefor I will be going ahead and dealing with the report now.

As in the video it shows that you guys were kidnapping a person. After that while you guys are trying to escape Dinky and Aaron show up. During this time you guys tell him to put down his weapon and he instead shoots Golf. Now the killing itself is rather poor as there was no initiation from Dinky.  Now as this happens, I would request that @Sgt Negan, if possible, please provide a video that is 3 to 5 minutes long as I'd like to see what happens prior to the incident itself. 

I will wait until tomorrow morning, and that's when the final decision will be made. 

As requested, sorry about the long response time.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank you @Sgt Negan,

Now that there is an extended video, I can see how exactly everything went down and can come to a conclusion finally. I'm sorry it took so long, I was hoping that it could be resolved. 

As I stated in my last reply saying that Dinky did not provide enough roleplay before he killed Golf. In this case this will be considered as Low Quality Roleplay and RDM.

The conclusion:

@Dinky will be receiving a ban for 2.2 RDM and 7.1.3 Low Quality Roleplay. 

Report Approved

@Sgt Negan, for future reference, just an advise to always make sure you are in direct chat while talking to people. If they don't respond and you have to repeat yourself, it means you are in Vehicle Channel usually. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back