What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Dirtbag + Detlef Darm - Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Friss

Your In-game name

Martin Friss

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Dirtbag + Detlef Darm

Date of the incident

05/02/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was on a way from Sofia back to airport. On my way back I have noticed that there is a Paros fuel station so I could just go and get myself some easy cash. Meanwhile I was robbing the fuel station, I heard orca flying above/around me which was annoying me. I thought that they dropped someone off to go and rob me after I am done, but I just did not pay any attention at all. I was just very annoyed by the orca. After the robbery was done, I was about to give the orca some warning tracer shots to go away and leave me alone. But, instead shooting tracers I got "Initiated" By some hobo with "Hands up, Hands up". I was thinking that he Is just joking for first time so I said "How about you hands up?" Then I noticed that he was serious so I just hopped In my car and I just wanted to get out of that situation. On my way out, I got shot by MULTIPLE armed rebels/hobos. After I was wounded, they placed me in heli and they were flying with me for some time. They landed at Athira hospital where they gave me some blood and they wanted to revive me to take my suff from me. [Thats what they said] After few minutes at Athira hospital 2 medics arrived and the guys who brought me there, completely denied their roleplay by saying that I do not need any treatement. So they put me again in the helicopter and we flew off. Then we landed near airport where they just dragged me out of the heli and they were staring at me till I bleed out.

I was trying to resolve the situation multiple times but they denied with an answer similar to this - I / We are not coming to ts .We did nothing wrong. We initiated with hands up. We did not break any rules, please carry on and play the game. [unfortunately I do not have a screenshot of this]

Evidence1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbUhzumxGIM
Evidence2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7_A9CbKWfA

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbUhzumxGIM
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Straight up RDM/Fail RP. I will be issuing a ban on both players you reported as they both shot at you after a "Hands up, hands up" roleplay. Not the standards that we require on our server.

Please try to put the correct date into the Date box when filling in the complaint. Your date: 05/02/18 Correct Date: 20/05/18

Action Taken - Banned for 2.2

Dirtbag (Name, 21 hours ago)

76561197982550697 (Steam ID, 21 hours ago)

5d0aa03937343b065a344a8c53e88ba5 (BattlEye GUID, 21 hours ago)

Action Taken - Banned for 2.2

Detlef Darm (Name, 2 days ago)

76561198050875715 (Steam ID, 2 days ago)

40a12dd852e915aeea7791742c9408c5 (BattlEye GUID, 2 days ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back