What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Do not know - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodiee

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Eddy Evens

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Do not know

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/13/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2300

What best describes this incident ?: Powergaming ,Taking advantage of my microphone not working

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So basically I was driving back from Making gunpowder with my friends took us hours to get it all. so we ended up making 500 gunpowder and put it in 2 of my crates in my car and People was in the middle of the road and i almost hit them (thankfully I didn't) after that I went back to check on them to see if they are okay so I go over to speak to them and my mic wasn't working so I attempted to fix it whist this was happening they went into my car and stole the crates and walked off whist I was sorting my Mic which is basically taking advantage of a technical issue i had my side so rather then waiting for me to speak and rp they just looted by car and began walking off singing a racist song "days never finished, master got me working someday master set me free" which doesn't seem very acceptable considering the rules about racism.

When I got back into the game I tried to go resolve it by saying why you got my crates they just went There our crates lad Don't know what you are on about (which in my opinion is poor because they didn't initiate robbing me they just stole stuff when i was tabbed out) I then later asked if they hear me before and the said no so they could not hear me so they 100% knew i was having voice box issues and decided to loot my car when i was silent (trying to fix my mic) then after trying to talk to them in game multiple times they just walked to there mate who was on a bike and picked he them up and drove off.

After this I put a ticket in and asked a few times in ooc if an admin could briefly join the Discord Queen Liz Channel and look at this clip and have a talk with me because I didn't feel like this has to be put on here and could of been resolved there and then but after waiting for a solid like hour/hour and a half for an admin to join to help resolve the issue with me however no one joined and I just got told to put it on the forms so seeing how I was repeatedly directed to the forums I Took it here.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRoQ4rS-GXg&ab_channel=kodieLagden

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Kodiee- thanks for taking the time to make this report.

I'll be declining this report based on the points below:

• As much as technical issues do inevitably happen to everyone, it is your responsibility as a player to ensure your microphone (and other bits of kit) are working properly. You cannot expect other players to automatically assume that you are having technical issues and then expect them to roleplay around it accordingly. Think of this scenario from the other character(s) perspective - an UNLOCKED car has rolled up to them with valuable items in them. A criminal is bound to take advantage of that.

Side note - if players are having technical issues, it is of course allowed to use /LOOC or /OOC to inform them accordingly, but in short scenarios like this, unfortunately its often not possible to get such a message across in due time.

[*]As the people outside your vehicle begin to search it, I can see that you're moving your camera around and trying to talk to them (3:33 onwards). This tells me that you are tabbed into the game and able to control your character - say to lock your vehicle or begin to drive away. I accept that you may not have been looking at your monitor or fiddling with wires etc., but I cannot take any action on this assumption alone.

[*]Just because these players have taken items from your vehicle, it does not mean the situation is over and won for them. As you resolve your technical issues you begin to give chase and talk to the others involved. The clip ends before anything else happens - but I see no reason why you couldn't have created some roleplay from this to attempt get your items back.

[*]There's no evidence (session heads) in your clip. Logs won't identify who accessed your vehicle.

(which in my opinion is poor because they didn't initiate robbing me they just stole stuff when i was tabbed out)
  • Initiation isn't a thing. 

singing a racist song "days never finished, master got me working someday master set me free"
  • Unfortunately I can't identify the player who was singing this.

As a side note for yourself going forward @Kodiee- exercise caution when driving at excessive speeds in hilly urban areas. You fly down a serious drop at 3:07 in an unrealistic manner. This can be seen as a breach of G1.8.

Report Declined.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back