What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Dom Carter and the other members in the situation. (AGC Gang) - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonald

Your In-game name

Jonald

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Dom Carter and the other members in the situation. (AGC Gang)

Date of the incident

08/02/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was cooking meth peacefully and then i saw that SUV that was coming to me. I started to flee them and i tried to drive to NPAS to ask police to help. Then that offroad truck came from nowhere. I did not want to VDM so i braked when they were too close etc. then i saw that there was no police in NPAS so i drove into airfield and then they starter to shoot me from back of the offroad truck. I stopped and tried to say that i will pass them a note but they just wanted to rob me and killed me. They took my gear from my truck and also my barrels and meth. I did not hear any initation in the whole situation or any words. I tried to resolve the situation by passing them a note but they did not even let me to do that. Video ends when they are done lockpicking my truck and they just leave the place. I also apologise for the background noises, my friend was just talking there.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOq-Tv5dQzY&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@K33RO33 Can you explain your actions and why you thought It was appropriate to initiate from a vehicle.
Hello @Fade,

As the leader of the AGC and also being part of this situation I will state a few things to add to this for you consideration:

• This is only part of the situation, this is the second time we initiated on him the first time being about 5 minutes before this recording starts we approached him at Meth dealer and told him to stop to which he drove off so we opened fire to try and disable his truck.
  • Now as above in the footage a member of my party can be heard at 1:10 telling him to pull over to which: see attached photo the player reporting my party/clan has admitted in his youtube comments.
  • Also having checked the rules I see no problem with initiating from within a vehicle I have had it done to myself multiply times as have many other people I play this game with mostly my group/clan members.
 initiated.jpg

Hello @Fade,

As the leader of the AGC and also being part of this situation I will state a few things to add to this for you consideration:

• This is only part of the situation, this is the second time we initiated on him the first time being about 5 minutes before this recording starts we approached him at Meth dealer and told him to stop to which he drove off so we opened fire to try and disable his truck.
  • Now as above in the footage a member of my party can be heard at 1:10 telling him to pull over to which: see attached photo the player reporting my party/clan has admitted in his youtube comments.
  • Also having checked the rules I see no problem with initiating from within a vehicle I have had it done to myself multiply times as have many other people I play this game with mostly my group/clan members.
View attachment 7076
I am telling you this you can NOT initiate on someone from in a vehicle due to them in most cases not being able to hear the initiation and for this matter it does not change the fact that you guys did initiate from a vehicle and then provided bad RP before killing him.  

I am telling you this you can NOT initiate on someone from in a vehicle due to them in most cases not being able to hear the initiation and for this matter it does not change the fact that you guys did initiate from a vehicle and then provided bad RP before killing him.  
Right ok accpeted then but what about the fact as I stated we initiated before this clip? So the moment we initiate in the car is in fact the second time? Surely the first carries over?

Right ok accpeted then but what about the fact as I stated we initiated before this clip? So the moment we initiate in the car is in fact the second time? Surely the first carries over?
You claim that you initiated on this person at the meth dealer but why would he be at the meth dealer if he still has to process. If you didn't know the video starts at the meth processor. And can you prove that you initiated on him before hand? 

You claim that you initiated on this person at the meth dealer but why would he be at the meth dealer if he still has to process. If you didn't know the video starts at the meth processor.
No need to be like that, We saw him at Wilco Chem so headed to intercept him at Meth Proccessor presuming thats where he would head, once we initiated the first time he drove off as I stated due to us opening fire at him as he drove off failing to follow our orders we gave.. around 3-4 minutes later he returned clearing thinking we had left the area. Now if like on his youtube comments I posted he is feeling nice and honest he can confirm we initiated twice not just once

No need to be like that, We saw him at Wilco Chem so headed to intercept him at Meth Dealer presuming thats where he would head, once we initiated the first time he drove off as I stated due to us opening fire at him as he drove off failing to follow our orders we gave.. around 3-4 minutes later he returned clearing thinking we had left the area. Now if like on his youtube comments I posted he is feeling nice and honest he can confirm we initiated twice not just once
When you initiated at Wilco Chem and then him driving to the processor can be awhile so due to that you would have to re-initiate.

I was stand next to the pickup. I was not in interaction with Jonald, the person that was saying "hands up" and Jonald repsoned to with "I give you a note" was not me. I fired my first single shot at him after a fellow member opened fired towards him first. Unlucky for me it was the killing bullet, if I hadn't of shot it wouldnt of Been me killing him. I'm not trying to make a excuse for my wrong doing. But I wasn't the one that was interacting with jonald.

I was stand next to the pickup. I was not in interaction with Jonald, the person that was saying "hands up" and Jonald repsoned to with "I give you a note" was not me. I fired my first single shot at him after a fellow member opened fired towards him first. Unlucky for me it was the killing bullet, if I hadn't of shot it wouldnt of Been me killing him. I'm not trying to make a excuse for my wrong doing. But I wasn't the one that was interacting with jonald.
That's not an excuse for you to act upon from what your friends said and did was fail-rp then what you did is act upon the rp which was provided by your friends and Who was the person who told him multiple times to put his hands up? 

At the end of the day I gave my side it's down to you, (AGC) Steve thats was telling him to put his hands up

Hello again Fade,

Seeing as this bouncing all over the place can I ask that I get all on my side involved on TS later tonight and we discuss this there? As personally when we spoke last night it was fair easy to explain stuff etc

Hello! I am now representing Jonald in this case because he can't post content in forums for some reasons. Jonald can confirm this to admin by private message and tell that i can represent him. Now he wants to say this: "I can come to teamspeak whenever we find good time for that. There is some thing that i have to make clear because that what the other guys say is not all true"

@Ville I can be around from 6:30ish-pm GMT on TS to try and resolve this issue without anyone getting banned as I discussed with Fade last night

I will also add just incase its the issue being raised 'I'm aware I said Meth Dealer in replies I did in fact mean Meth Processor' as I explained to Fade on TS last night

Made it on the TS but both me and Jonald did agree be best if @Fade could be around as he dealing with his report, I did try to contact him but due to him nit being online on ts I was unable to contact him

IMG_4437.PNG

Sure I'll be on TS so when ever you guys are going to have a chat feel free to message me on TS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back