What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Domm - VDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

l-Echo

Your In-game name

[TC] General J. Echo

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Domm

Date of the incident

07/17/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1
Teamspeak

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Okay - We were on Server One and our Helicopter was parked in the middle of the road, A vehicle approaches at an alarming speed and hits the Helicopter, causing our deaths of course, during this we were discussing the action of the individual, he states that it was Lag to begin with, however, we continue and ask him to head onto TS to discuss the issues. After he downloads TS, he enters the TC Lounge | Liaison and begins to discuss the issue, this time he states he "Initiated with his Vehicle". In which would be using your vehicle as a Weapon.
We did try to resolve the situation, as we did ask if he was willing to pay compensation for the equipment we have lost, in which he neither said "Yes" or "No" yet just saying "You can make a report". So here we are.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWUwEUcwLCA&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@F A D EWould love to say I would, but sadly I do not - The only thing I have is witnesses and him admitting to the act in which is the video I posted of him admitting to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay So will be rejecting the report due to the fact it is no actual evidence proving what happend. But @Domm I will be warning you you can not use your vehicle as a weapon in any circumstance and i highly suggest you go and read the RULES

Specifically this rule: (2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back