What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Donald Trump - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neto Lebowski

Your In-game name

Doug Judy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Donald Trump

Date of the incident

07/12/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

During an ongoing gunfight at the lighthouse, I flanked from behind from the north west to assist my two mates. When getting behind them, I spotted 3 enemies, one of whom was downed. Suspiciously enough, the guys who were first unaware of my location looked straight at me as soon as I got near the downed enemy's body. They however have claimed someone else spotted me and passed on the information. This however, is now irrelevant, as the point of this report is that, soon after being spotted, Donald Trump opens fire on me while I was still outside the redzone, which caused me to shoot back at him and, consequently, for his friend Spartan to shoot and kill me. When I attempted to get them to talk on teamspeak, they claimed I fired first and refused to resolve it with me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5b4b806f4cf48e9f46
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

My greatest apologies for intruding but perhaps this can help save some admin time
1. Those houses are inside the red zone. Roughly 10-15 meters into the redzone
2. You were aiming a bloody gun at the guy + during an active gunfight
3. You were roughly 30-35 meters outside the redzone and expecting the guy to do the math and lay it on the map. (Similarly how you failed to realize that area is red zone)
I'm glad those houses are inside the redzone, doesn't change anything for me as I came from far outside; When I said in the video that I was being shot from outside, I just said it incorrectly, as I wasn't paying attention on my grammar, but rather on being shot at.

I pulled my weapon out accidentally when pressing to open the chat; If the fact that it was an active gunfight affects his decision to shoot me, I could then have shot him from 800m away, as it was an active gunfight which started with no initiation in the redzone? And consequently any other gang could shoot from far outside the zone whenever combat ensues;

I obviously expect him to know the limits in order for a fair fight. Knowing your surroundings is a quite basic skill. If no one took the time to pay attention to that, we'd be shooting police inside bluezones, or taking down one of your fancy recon hellcats hovering at the edge of the redzones.

Thanks for your contribution.

Ayres, 
My name in game is HeyYoOrange. I was part of this gunfight. I do not have any evidence but let me share my side of the story. We were in a gunfight in the red zone. You shot and killed Donald, therefore, he did not RDM you. It was another member of our team that killed you. This is because you shot and killed Donald.

I don't understand what is wrong here. Donald did not RDM you. 

With your video evidence, no shots were taken before you aimed and killed Donald Trump.  

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason I am commenting on this report is because I have relivant information regarding the situation and I was also involved in the gun fight....

Here is a a video showing that all of them fired on us from outside of the redzone, these people clearly have no regard for redzone rules it's very clear they were not paying any attention to the map markings and with so many of them involved it clearly was not just a mistake, one of them should'av been paying attention, you can clearly see from my video that we were... and I cannot understand why either @HeyYoOrange or @Davelantor are commenting on this report if they have no evidence to provide to help with the conclusion of this report.

https://plays.tv/s/LomNCf8MrUPQ

@Kenzie76 Your video does not show us outside the red zone. Just you aiming down your scope. The main reason I am replying is that Donald Trump did not kill anyone he was killed. Therefore our group shot at the dude that killed Donald Trump. 

@Kenzie76 I was in the red zone when I shot, however, I cannot comment on the other people in my group. I was getting shot upon when I entered the red zone. I'm not here to discuss anything else except that Donald Trump did not RDM. He was killed.

Okay so you were outside the red zone pulled your gun and pointed it at me so i took action and fired at you as you aimed at me with your gun, plus in your statement you said that you were assisting your friends meaning that you had intention on firing upon us, in the end you killed me and i did not kill you or even hit you once therefore its not RDM

I am not involved in this report only in the situation I was only commenting to provide evidence from my point of view and with that in mind I will now step back and will not be replying to this anymore.

Alright, we're getting too many replies here. As the original poster, I'd like to request for this to be kept calm until an admin looks over it and takes whatever decision he/she deems fair. Thanks

Only those actually involved in the events leading up to or involving the report should be commenting. If you are not named directly in the report you should only comment with relevant information or evidence. Warnings and restrictions will be issued to anyone else posting who are not involved.

@Ayres i dont see how you can identify the person that is shooting you? 
Also is it possible you can upload a longer video 5 mins prior to you getting shot? 

At 0:28 of the video you can see the muzzle fire from him, immediately afterwards I fire at him, showing that it is Donald Trump.

I shouldn't have, but I did delete the full recording of that day as I wasn't thinking straight, so I cannot upload a longer video no. One of the guys who were with me, if they still have the video, might.

i just need a yes or a no, only @Ayres stating this. since i have no idea who is involved. 
So @Ayres go around to the people who was involved from your side, And ask if they have a video 5 mins prior to the first shot. 
If nobody has a video i will do it with the evidence provided in the report. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back