What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Donatello - Poor/Low Quality RP (action taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveO

Your In-game name

Garrett Cicero

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Donatello

Date of the incident

29/03/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and pups were at athira to rob the bank we met one person outside who started rp with us by calling us wankers.We were then met by 2 other rebels who then pulled out guns on us i asked them what they are doing all i get from Donatello is put your gun away .As i try to talk to him asking why all i am met with is put your gun away i then decide to try and leave and then get shot in the back.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdKhZfGOsfY
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Ok so lets begin with this,

We were there to attempt to rob the bank and time was of the essence (Restart was coming soon). I brought out my weapon and was about to ask you guys to leave the area however before I could do that you brought out your weapon also, immediately putting me on my guard. All I simply asked was you to put your weapon away (I feel like someone with a MK-1 7.62mm rifle compared to pistol is a fair request). I wasn't trying to rob you or anything just to put your weapon away. Your friend then ran upstairs attempting to setup (Giving me the belief that instead of doing what I requested you were going to shoot me). I asked you MULTIPLE times to put the firearm away and you still didn't. You then turned your back on me which then I thought you were going to attempt to flee so I shot you in the back. I've never been reported before and especially nothing concerning RP because to be honest I've always had good RP on this server. I do agree with you like I did in the liason that RP COULD have been better but it can be better in every situation however if you think I've broken in a rule in doing that, to me that's really not what I believe. Once you had put away your weapon and all threat was alleviated then of course we could of spoken extensively and possibly even teamed up or whatever but if you're not going to follow commands that I'm giving you with a weapon pointed at your head I don't know what you expected to happen. I even tried to conciliate with you by saying "I dont want to be hostile but just put your gun away" then you tell me to "fuck off" and walk away which is not following commands even though I gave you so many chances. Like I said in the liason the RP COULD have been better and I do personally apologize for that but I still don't believe I broke any rules here. 

If that was the case then you could have told us we are robbing the bank and asked us to leave or taken us hostage, i cant really see your reason for shooting us. There are so many different ways that could have turned out instead you and your friends came at us with a very aggressive attitude and from my point of view you just wanted to kill us. Also what did you gain from killing us both, 3 heavily armed rebels with MK1s against 2 civs with pistols like i said no reason for it

If that was the case then you could have told us we are robbing the bank and asked us to leave or taken us hostage
I was going to but you didn't put your weapon away and making the situation worse and escalating it. If you really wanted to just speak to me  then putting your weapon away surely was the best option. Like I said, I didn't want to be hostile.

i cant really see your reason for shooting us. 
How cant you? I gave you a demand MULTIPLE times which you didn't follow. There's the reason?

There are so many different ways that could have turned out instead you and your friends came at us with a very aggressive attitude and from my point of view you just wanted to kill us. 
If I "Just wanted to kill you" then I would of told you to put your hands up or tried to rob you. All I wanted to do was to defuse the situation by telling you to put your guns down. Killing you was the last resort but you were refusing to listen.

Also what did you gain from killing us both, 3 heavily armed rebels with MK1s against 2 civs with pistols like i said no reason for it
Because like I said previously we were going to ROB the bank and didn't want you guys calling cops / interrupting it? Like you said we're 3 guys heavily armed so why would your friend even attempt to set up? 

Ok 1 you did`nt want to be hostile you pulled a gun on us first. 2 not putting a gun away is not a good enough reason to kill in my opinion  knocking them out yes. 3 you started the situation in the first place. 4 as i said you never said anything about robbing the bank, as i stated before you could have told us to leave or taken us hostage or asked for our assistance in robbing the bank the roleplay scenarios are endless if you have want them instead of gunfights.

Ok 1 you did`nt want to be hostile you pulled a gun on us first.
Yes because we are criminals, we do bad things. Thats the roleplay.

2 not putting a gun away is not a good enough reason to kill in my opinion  knocking them out yes.
That's completely fine that's your opinion, but you have a weapon drawn potentially threatening my life. If you don't comply to my demands I'm within every right to shoot you. (In my opinion of course)

3 you started the situation in the first place. 
Yes of course I started it but my goal wasn't to kill / rob / take you hostage. It was just to get you out of there because we were going to rob the bank. Not sure what you dont get about that?

4 as i said you never said anything about robbing the bank, as i stated before you could have told us to leave or taken us hostage or asked for our assistance in robbing the bank the roleplay scenarios are endless if you have want them instead of gunfights.
Well it's pretty obvious isn't it? 3 armed rebels turn up at the Bank with weapons out. Surely you could of got that? Like I said, I should of possibly spoken to you about robbing it but I wanted that threat to me and my friends out of the scenario completely. You say "instead of gunfights" yet your friend set up and you didnt comply which MADE the gunfight occur. 

Look, I stated it previously I do apologize for not saying we were going to rob the bank but killing you was justified and I feel like I gave good enough RP and reasoning to kill you.

Iam going to speak here, since i was envolved in this situation. First of all i did not ran upstairs i did walk slowly up there trying get some cover since i already knew something was about to happen from your side, you all had guns out (illegal weapons) and were beeing really agressive for something that you were the first to start, by calling me something i believe (wanker). Also you guys were the first taking your weapons out so we did the same (pistols) to defend our selfs in case something would happen there, in my opinion your guys roleplay was just trying to get on top not thinking about the other part (us) that were in the same situation, so in the end it came out really bad to our side, makes me think all you wanted was a gunfight for no reason at all. Me and Steve do criminal stuff around the server as well and 100 % we do our best to roleplay them all the time, on this situation i dont see any kind or form of roleplay. Also you say you apolagize in the teamspeak? I dont remember it at all, all i remember was you saying you did nothing wrong and your roleplay was good rebel roleplay.

Iam going to speak here, since i was envolved in this situation. First of all i did not ran upstairs i did walk slowly up there trying get some cover since i already knew something was about to happen from your side, you all had guns out (illegal weapons) and were beeing really agressive for something that you were the first to start, by calling me something i believe (wanker)
That wasn't me so that's irrelevant 

Also you guys were the first taking your weapons out so we did the same (pistols) to defend our selfs in case something would happen there, in my opinion your guys roleplay was just trying to get on top not thinking about the other part (us) that were in the same situation, so in the end it came out really bad to our side, makes me think all you wanted was a gunfight for no reason at all.
"Makes me think all you wanted was a gunfight for no reason at all" If I wanted a gunfight why would  I say "I dont want to be hostile" and only ask you to put the weapon away instead of saying put your hands up. That statement doesn't make sense in the context of the situation. 

Me and Steve do criminal stuff around the server as well and 100 % we do our best to roleplay them all the time, on this situation i dont see any kind or form of roleplay. 
So robbing people / telling them to put their guns away isn't roleplay now? It is roleplay, its just roleplay that doesn't benefit you in any way. Just because I'm initiating doesn't mean its not roleplay?

Also you say you apolagize in the teamspeak? I dont remember it at all, all i remember was you saying you did nothing wrong and your roleplay was good rebel roleplay.
Please quote where I said I apologized in the teamspeak? I said I apologized previously which I meant in the report itself. 

So robbing people / telling them to put their guns away isn't roleplay now? It is roleplay, its just roleplay that doesn't benefit you in any way. Just because I'm initiating doesn't mean its not roleplay?
Not the way you did it tho, the majority of that situation was just shit from your side.

Please quote where I said I apologized in the teamspeak? I said I apologized previously which I meant in the report itself. 
My bad this is what i ment "Like I said in the liason the RP COULD have been better", which is completly bull shit, i dont really believe you even said anything close to this, i was there present and to be honest neither me or Steve recalls of you saying anything even closer to this.

Not even going to comment on the other two. Leaving this now, not going to reply anymore will just wait on staffs reply on this report.

I 100% said that the RP could have been better in the liason but ok. 

Im done speaking about this now.

@Benjaamin I cant see that there was any high quality roleplay before you shot Sgt Steve(Garrett Cicero).

The situation could have easily been handled a lot better; don't forget you have other options than to kill someone. We expect much better from new players so this is disappointing to see from someone as experienced as you.

I see little to no RP before you shoot and kill someone therefore I shall be issuing you with a ban for RDM.

97a6230ae3fa88029ae97b435ad5f043       BattlEye GUID

76561198326118612       Steam ID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back