What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Donatello - VDM (Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiSSs

Your In-game name

Peter Morris

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Donatello

Date of the incident

30/03/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Guy legit just flies into the tower with his hummingbird which results in the 4 hostages dying inside to the fire

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, you literally could of even MESSAGED me on Teamspeak but ok dont and just report me. 

I did not intentionally try to hit anyone this was literally an accident due to my PC Freezing and my keys freezing. Whilst in talks with another gang member you literally haven't tried to get in contact with me at all. My keys froze up (Maybe due to second monitor stuff) and I could maneuver my heli as well as a huge lag spike. Take a look for yourself.  

I apologized in game AND on teamspeak to your gang member and if any comp was needed I'd pay it.  

your video shows you flying into the DMT, clearcut VDM 
Did you read my response? My keys locked up like I said and I couldn't maneuver. I agree I shouldn't be going towards that DMT but it was a complete accident that I apologized for and you obviously have something against me for it. I believe this is a case of revenge reporting as we've had situations in the past where I think we've resolved it and you've said "I'm not happy Im going to staff / command" or whatever it's just really childish  (The action not you) when you could just speak to me and we can resolve it. 

I cant repeat this enough. 

THIS WAS AN ACCIDENT.

My keys locked up and I lagged as you can HEAR and see from the video. 

Im sorry for the situation but the way you've handled it shouldn't go un-noticed in my opinion. 

I don't usually just go up and report people without speaking to them but in this case  i don't understand your intentions, from my point of view and even from you you legit just flew into the tower? what do you want me to say. We had 4 hostages and they all died due to you being an idiot and diving the tower in a helicopter, you completely ruined the situation for all of us involved so that's the reason i didn't bother contacting you.

Don't wanna argue about it going to leave it to staff to deal with 

I believe this is a case of revenge reporting as we've had situations in the past where I think we've resolved it and you've said "I'm not happy Im going to staff / command" or whatever it's just really childish  (The action not you) when you could just speak to me and we can resolve it. 
Do you even know what a revenge report is? and that situation was dealt with already with Curley so there's no need to bring something that happened a week ago up in this report?

I don't usually just go up and report people without speaking to them but in this case  i don't understand your intentions, from my point of view and even from you you legit just flew into the tower? what do you want me to say. We had 4 hostages and they all died due to you being an idiot and diving the tower in a helicopter, you completely ruined the situation for all of us involved so that's the reason i didn't bother contacting you.

Don't wanna argue about it going to leave it to staff to deal with 
My intentions were to fly OVER the DMT not into it as you can tell from the tone of my voice after hitting it. If my intention was to hit it and destroy all the RP you were having you would of heard me and my friends laughing or whatever however I was in genuine shock that my keys locked up and I apologized IMMEDIATELY in side chat. In my opinion thats still no reason to not contact me, I said what I believe was the reason for you not contacting me. I'll leave this to staff now thanks.

Do you even know what a revenge report is? and that situation was dealt with already with Curley so there's no need to bring something that happened a week ago up in this report?
Revenge reporting is having other intentions to report someone rather than the actual situation at hand which is what I personally feel like had happend. 

My intentions were to fly OVER the DMT not into it as you can tell from the tone of my voice after hitting it. If my intention was to hit it and destroy all the RP you were having you would of heard me and my friends laughing or whatever however I was in genuine shock that my keys locked up and I apologized IMMEDIATELY in side chat. In my opinion thats still no reason to not contact me, I said what I believe was the reason for you not contacting me. I'll leave this to staff now thanks.

Revenge reporting is having other intentions to report someone rather than the actual situation at hand which is what I personally feel like had happend. 
so you flying into the tower is me revenge reporting you? HAH good one

so you flying into the tower is me revenge reporting you? HAH good one
Just from the way you're responding just seems immature and quite frankly like you're just here to get me banned. 

I've apologized to you and gang members and showed you that it wasn't on purpose. It's taken me a long time to reach a decently high rank in the Police and settle myself well in this community. Do you honestly think I would purposefully VDM you and your gang because you have a hostage? Think clearly now. I've never had this problem before with anyone when making a mistake which we all do. IMO you're out here to get me banned and thats it even though I've proved this was not intentional. This is my final reply now I would prefer to hear staff opinion on the matter. 

Thank you for the responses @OG Reiss 

@OG Reiss

Here is the new link.

6 minutes ago, Antjo said:

@OG Reiss

Here is the new link.

Even in this video you can see the helicopter de-syncing like mad due to lag

Either way thanks for the input @Antjo

@OG Reiss Any reason you removed the video from youtube?
Buster the video was not mine it was antjos i asked him to upload the video for us to see his POV and decided to report him because the fact he just dove into the DMT to me it was blatant VDM so i decided to report it

Buster the video was not mine it was antjos i asked him to upload the video for us to see his POV and decided to report him because the fact he just dove into the DMT to me it was blatant VDM so i decided to report it
I understand now. Was comp ever offered to yourself as @Benjaamin claims it to be an accident?

I didnt even bother to contact him  because to me something as blatant as that wouldn't even be worth resolving 

I didnt even know I killed Reiss. I was speaking to his gang member OG Hammah I believe it was about the situation when I randomly saw the report 

VDM is the act of intentionally using your vehicle as a weapon against someone or something else. From Reiss's point of view, I can see why he thought this was the case, but from Benjaamin's video I can clearly see him trying to pull up over the tower. Both videos show there was lag/frame loss which, I believe, was ultimately the reason the helicopter crashed into the tower.

That being said, I'm not happy with this situation, and it should never have happened in the first place.

@OG Reiss - Please don't just jump straight to reports. Try to talk with the other party, and find out what was going on from their point of view. If you're not satisfied with the result of that conversation, or if they don't turn up to talk to you, then that is the time to bring it to a report stage.

@Benjaamin - Your helicopter was far too close to that tower. Don't ever point your helicopter directly at something you want to fly over like you did. You run the risk of issues like this report when you pull silly stunts like that, because of the way that Arma physics and server lag time react. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't mean to crash into that building, but that doesn't stop the fact that you did and, by doing so, ruined someone else's situation.

Therefore, I'm going to be giving you a warning and make a note of it on our staff records. Anything like this again will result in you being banned for VDM. Keep your nose clean, and I hope never to have to do this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back