What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - donzo or donezo? - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobes

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Marcel DeTru

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: donzo or donezo?

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/17/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1640

What best describes this incident ?: Not respecting life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: This guy asked a taxi lift, I gave him one, he then tried to use /me to say he had a gun to my head which he didn't, I then pulled out an actual gun on him and told him to get out of my car several times, he refused to comply to my demands aka get out of my car for a full 5 minutes. I was then forced to leave my car and shoot him as he tried to nab the driver seat and steal it. I had a gun to him the whole time and asked him 30+ times to get out of my car. I shot him, was arrested by cops shortly after and sent to jail. The guy also did not comply with cops he ran from the while in handcuffs and being outnumbered and had guns to him.
Tried to reach out to him to resolve on discord but he did not come to resolve. he was just that type of person.

He also bitched to the cops for searching when they gave him the reason clear as day.

I didn't want to shoot him but he wouldn't comply and now I have a record and I am down 225k.

Log will show I shot him and therefore had a gun on him. Logs will show him trying to /me to act as if he has a gun.

And to top it off he decided to rdm me in prison because hes mad. Time 17:53 GMT

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/6R5pPev6wkQ

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

If he did have a gun then just mark as invalid he probs just didnt wanna go down that route as he kept thinking I would shoot him after he complied. But he never pulled out his gun for whatever reason. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back