What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Dougie Ocean - RDM(Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko

Your In-game name

PC Niko [PY101]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Dougie Ocean

Date of the incident

05/20/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1
Teamspeak

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So me, SPC Snoopy and CSO Stope were going around RBA and wanted to roleplay. We jumped out and were trying to see what's going on but we saw a Offroad with multiple armed people in it. We decided to chase it and after a bit, they jumped out of the vehicle and were taking spots. We saw one of the said individuals and wanted to go ahead and talk to him. Once we approached, Dougie Ocean was shouting to us that we should drop our guns. As he didn't threat our lifes, I went ahead and tried to find a spot to hide/shoot in case it comes down to it. Once I ran, I instantly got shot at by Dougie Ocean. I did feel like it was RDM, so I called him on ts. He didn't seem to have seen my "note" so I told the officers that killed him to go ahead and tell him to get on ts. He got on ts and I tried to explain what he got wrong, I was a bit annoyed so I raised my voice by a bit. He seemed to be mad/salty so he said "Go ahead and get an admin, otherwise shut the f**k up bitch boy". Sadly, my Shadowplay didn't record it since I was alt-tabbed.

This being said, I do have the opinion of him not knowing the rules properly. He didn't threat my life verbally and was very hostile on teamspeak. Therefore, I believe that this person is not eligible for this community.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/gYbE2iqUFiM
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So you stopped your current situation to pursue us, that was our only way out of that. We was set up around the area and i iniated from the window showing a clearly visible weapon and told you all to drop your weapons and to get on the ground you all dispersed into other directions. And for you saying that im mad or salty? I didnt say anything of the sorts to you so unless you have proof please dont slander me. You started yelling and i simply said if you want to deal with this then please get an admin and you kept on going so i said ok im leaving just message me ingame once you have an admin. 

We didn't have a situation but once we saw you guys, we got one. You didn't threaten our lifes, therefore you are not allowed to shoot. Besides that, you didn't tell us to get on the ground so I don't know what you are talking about. I may not have proof of you insulting me, but the CSO that came to the channel could validate my point. It wasn't proper initiation and tbh it was bad roleplay. We were trying to talk to you and all you wanted is to shoot. Barely gave 2 seconds to comply and you fired upon us. Thus this being said and our conversation didn't lead to anything besides me getting insulted, I decided to put this up. 

I'm sorry but if you dont class somebody pointing a weapon at you and telling you to drop your weapon and to get on the ground as a threat then i dont realy know what i can tell you. And no i didnt want to shoot as you can see we just wanted to leave the area when we had seen the police officers and you obviously came after us, in my opinion from your footage it does look like your looking for a fight. As i said that was our only option out of that as we were not getting anywhere with trying drive away. And as for me insulting you like i said before i didnt say anything so if theres no proof please dont slander me. And as for you saying that i shouldnt be on this community and that you think i dont understand rules is realy unproffesional and disrespectful as i've never seen or spoke to you before... ever.

As this seems to be going around in circles, I'll be waiting for staff to decide the outcome of this.

Hey Rakesh, Im truely sorry about this and this is super akward but a friend showed me i was wrong and i understand i was mistaken with the initiation rule and now i understand the rules fully... if you'd like to have a chat on teamspeak that would be lovely.

Since you understand that you were on the wrong, I'm fine with that. I don't want anyone banned, but you were very hostile on TS and that's why I did this. As long as you won't do that again, I will consider this resolved.

Yeh thanks i apreacite you resolving this with me, it's just ive been on other communitys you see recently aswell so i was mixed up with the initiaton rule.. so ye sorry again.

No problem, just don't do that again as I said and you'll be fine. Make sure you read the initiation rule 100% so it wont happen again. 

To any staff reviewing it, it has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back