What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Dreamt and Xan - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Your In-game name

Simon Orion

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Dreamt and Xan

Date of the incident

08/11/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Strix and I were on a patrol decided to attend the agios bank that was reportedly being robbed. As shown in the video our intentions were pure, driving up slowly, taking time to park up so we could have a chat with whoever was doing it. Unfortunately we were met with gunfire rather than words.

I do have 15 minutes of recording before this occurred however everything before the start of this video was pretty much just us driving from kavala.

Message sent in regards to joining a liaison to both individuals to no avail.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/S1virwhASto
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hi @Simon98,

In order for me to continue with this report a player I will require a 4/5 minute video from before the situation. This is because you are claiming that the other party has RDM'ed you and before taking any action I want to make sure that no previous hostile roleplay had taken place. 

I received the additional evidence and came to the following conclusion that this was indeed RDM from DreamT and Xan. 

DreamT is currently already banned for other offences however this will be added to his ban. 

Action Taken

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back