What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Driss Madson - VDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keecua

Your In-game name

[EXT] Keith

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Driss Madson

Date of the incident

16/05/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Myself and two mates were attempting to kidnap around 5 people in a truck when out of nowhere we get rammed by another truck and then the guy who rammed us got kicked off the game.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

There is some extra footage at the end which I forgot to cut out after the guy disconnected

https://plays.tv/s/LjlE_8eJVRQ3
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Blatant VDM. You can see that this guy tried to have a chat with you when you leave Kavala (start of your video) and him later on turning directly into you might have been an attempt to stop you, however performed in a manner that breaks the rules. I will be issuing a ban on Driss Madson for 2.1. Regarding the kicked off, I cannot know for sure if that was on purpose or a random kick, so I will not action anything there.

Also, I would like to point out to @jayhurst999 to please watch your language while writing in the chat. Judging by what you wrote in this video, but also looking at your chatlogs you seem to tend to swear quite abit and be very blunt with your messages. Please, tone it down. I understand that it can get frustrating if someone breaks a rule on you, but please remain civil and dont swear at people. This will be put on your BM notes, for reference incase you keep on like this.

Action Taken - Banned for 2.1

DrIss Madson (Name, a day ago)

76561198310413428 (Steam ID, a day ago)

90dcdbdeec38f25a0bd8cd3903e13a05 (BattlEye GUID, a day ago)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back