What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Dunker, Dpekl - RDM (Report Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

INS Alfie Kipper

Cheshire, United Kingdom Of Great Britain and Nort
Your In-game name

PC Alfie Kipper [WA538]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Dunker, Dpekl

Date of the incident

28/04/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I pulled up to the weed processor as i saw Three trucks while i was on my way to Kavala to meet my patrol partner. I decided to follow the trucks, and they led me to weed processor. I got out, asked him what's he up to etc. I then asked him to raise his hands to his head, to which he said "how do i do that" (Breaking character) I then get shot at by Dunker, he misses most of his mag, i rubbered him thinking i had Lethals in.. (Rip me) then i tazed the other guy and restrained him, the second guy got up while i was reloading and "fragged" me. The restrained guy then proceeded to Execute me breaking 7.1.3. I attempted to ask them to teamspeak, they did not turn up. Thanks.

Rules broken:
RDM

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_HnnYFfzBg&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

@mouldykipper This video is very brief, do you have a video showing the 5 mins prior to this video? 

The reason we ask for this is to ensure that no previous roleplay was given. It is also far from ideal that your voice is not recorded because it may be contextual depending on what you are saying.

@mouldykipper This video is very brief, do you have a video showing the 5 mins prior to this video? 

The reason we ask for this is to ensure that no previous roleplay was given. It is also far from ideal that your voice is not recorded because it may be contextual depending on what you are saying.
I do apologise about the Microphone, i hear it locally but when uploaded it goes, no clue why. Apart from embarrassing music, i was on my way to Kavala PD to meet up with someone when i saw the trucks, so i followed them.

Report Rejected.

Insufficient Evidence. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back