What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - DurtyDill - Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco

YoCo has fat tits
Your In-game name

PC Rice Krispy [KV331]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

DurtyDill

Date of the incident

16/05/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So I was responding to a HM when I saw my SUV on the road from when my game crashed 2 minutes prior. I saw some rebels running around the SUV so I attempted to stop to go and impound the vehicle. As you'll see from the footage I had issues with breaking and hit the back of their car. I then reversed and saw the rebel, DurtyDill, with a firearm and as I believed he was going to try and use this to his advantage I stepped out of the vehicle pulling my gun when he starts screaming "GET OUT OF THE VEHICLE WITHOUT A WEAPON" and then repeatedly screaming "HANDS UP HANDS UP". I told him I'm not putting my hands up and then he proceeds to follow me and then shoots me dead. While I'm then bleeding out he tells me "I told you to put your hands up or you will be shot". The entire situation lasted 8 seconds before I was down on the ground. This was ridiculous and when I contacted him on TS he seemed to think he was in the right and his initiation was acceptable.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5afc47bfe37993b9ef/durtydill
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

right first of all you can clearly see me trying to communicate with you as you pull up clearly from this video there is no comms of me until your out the car, i then proceed to tell you dont get out and you do after that i said put your hands up dont draw a weapon and you continue to do so and run to the side of the car opposite of me so there for i considered you a threat to my life resulting in me opening fire 

I was already pulling out my weapon as you said that so obviously I’m going to retreat somewhere. You then followed me screaming “hands up hands up” giving me no chance to actually say or do anything before you open fire on me. I went around the back of the car to try and talk to you because you already started with immediate hostility so I was trying to put myself into a safer position so I could talk to you, where you followed and then shot me. Considering this all only lasted 8 seconds you didn’t give me any chance to do anything after my weapon was already being drawn. 

@durtydill95 Can you explain to me because im having trouble here.. where you provided high quality RP in this situation? 

Because from the looks of it i cant see how you possible think that you have given High Quality RP when you managed to shoot him in all of 6 seconds from the point in which Rice left the vehicle.

I look forward to your response.

@durtydill95 Can you explain to me because im having trouble here.. where you provided high quality RP in this situation? 

Because from the looks of it i cant see how you possible think that you have given High Quality RP when you managed to shoot him in all of 6 seconds from the point in which Rice left the vehicle.

I look forward to your response.
i legit feared he was going to shoot me hence why i took it into my own hands i kind of panicked when he first arrived as we where in the middle of doing something illegal stealing a police car as seen in the video and we also had a kidnaper yes i do understand its all withen a certain time period but if it was any longer myself would be serving a few years in jail right now and currently im still on the run for this as a little bird snitched to the PD and now im wanted for a very serious crime i do apologize dearly about this situation in total as i looked back at my footage and i just sprayed the bush hoping for something but yes it lead to him be eliminated i did try to do things with him before hand but seeing him run away behind a car pulling a weapon out after i said those things i went into panic mode and i sincerely apologize @Mr Rice Krispy i will hand myself in to the closest PD for punishment.

You gave me absolutely no opportunity to rp whatsoever, I’m not going to run round the car and spray you down because you started telling me to put my hands up. I did it for my safety but you just decided to carry on following me, screaming and then just spraying me down. I was obviously not going to try and arrest you on my own either when there were multiple of you, I was just going to try talk to you and get that other car impounded. I always try and put rp over any gunfights and maybe that’s something you should also consider

Alright @durtydill95  I've come to conclusion that this sort of RP is not acceptable, i think you understand where you have gone wrong but from Rice's POV you didn't even attempt to try and RP with from the video you rushed everything even the Roleplay as you even started mumbling words to hurry the whole thing along which caused @Mr Rice Krispy to be killed with little to no RP. You have been around long to to know what Poor RP is.

Therefor i will be issuing a ban today. 

I suggest if you do get unbanned after putting up an appeal that you improve your RP massively. 

Action Taken: 2.2 

Steam ID: 76561198105365109

GUID: 0e6b6526cd189a313766205fe9b0cc20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back