What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [DX]Restlessgamer - Poor/Low Quality RP (Warning Given)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiminim

Your In-game name

Chiminim

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[DX]Restlessgamer

Date of the incident

06/28/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So i was trying to rob this guy called Aaron at the metal exports, he managed to get quite far away with his vehicle because i gave him several chances to stop. Once i popped his tires he jumped out and ran away. On the way he found Restlessgamer which had nothing with the situation to do to begin with, meanwhile i was repairing the vehicle.

Once i was done repairing the vehicle, Restlessgamer gave Aaron a lift back to the truck. I told Aaron to get out of the car while i commanded Restlessgamer to put his hands up for my own security. He refused so i told him to back away twice, i stopped aiming at him as a sign of ''alright youre backing away, i dont have a problem with you''.

I turned around, sprayed Aaron in the face and suddenly Restlessgamer runs up to me and starts shooting me, i ran out of ammo and told him that id run out of ammo and that he should spare my life but he put me down which is understandable, however when i was knocked down he came over to me and executed me with poor roleplay. Not only is this low quality roleplay but it is also RDM.

This was streamed by an admin, thats the laughing and noise in the background. Start the stream at 01:12:03 to see everything that happend

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/155061644 , http://plays.tv/video/595409c9224e062edb/poor-rp-rdm

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are there so many cuts in the video?

But yeah I will admit when i executed you i had poor RP in fact vladic Ka spoke to me about it and i apologised and admitted what i did was wrong.

Also a report is not necessary, you could have just spoke to me about this I would of happily discussed it with you.

But as mentioned I learned my lesson after speaking with vladic ka, i executed you in the moment of adrenaline if that makes sense and i do apologise.

As far as it goes in relation to RDM, it wasn't i told you to lower your piece (Weapon) and when i said no i tried to shift G you but it didn't work, i didn't have the intention of killing you until you started shooting.

Vlad had no issue with the initiation or anything just the execution which as i stated i apologise for. Its a shame you had to see me at a single moment of poor RP i'm usually on par with this sort of thing XD

I apologise once again.

Why are there so many cuts in the video?

But yeah I will admit when i executed you i had poor RP in fact vladic Ka spoke to me about it and i apologised and admitted what i did was wrong.

Also a report is not necessary, you could have just spoke to me about this I would of happily discussed it with you.

But as mentioned I learned my lesson after speaking with vladic ka, i executed you in the moment of adrenaline if that makes sense and i do apologise.

As far as it goes in relation to RDM, it wasn't i told you to lower your piece (Weapon) and when i said no i tried to shift G you but it didn't work, i didn't have the intention of killing you until you started shooting.

Vlad had no issue with the initiation or anything just the execution which as i stated i apologise for. Its a shame you had to see me at a single moment of poor RP i'm usually on par with this sort of thing XD

I apologise once again.
I use something called PlaysTV to record, if you Alt+Tab it stops recording ingame. Thats the reason to the cuts, you can see the whole uncut from the streamlink

Yes, i could have spoked with you but at the time i just logged off because i had to go somewhere so i wasnt able to go on teamspeak.

''I didn't have the intention of killing you until you started shooting'' Do you mean shooting you or shooting Aaron?

A big factor in Roleplay is realism right? Which part of the world would you see a random stranger helping a Hobo who's just been robbed with automatic weapons, let alone get that close and kill him for a complete random stranger while risking your own life?

Funny thing is, you tried to get away with that poor execution by saying ''i did try to speak with him'' but when you was confronted with that the admin was watching all the time you went ''ah my bad''

In addition, i yelled several times that i was out of ammo and even tried to put my hands behind my head but you still killed me and then executed me, so something tells me that you infact ''had'' the intention of killing me.

I was actually going to give this hobo some quality ''robber'' roleplay so he could perhaps recommend me for ''rper for the month'' but he instead escaped and thats understandable but you did kind of ruin it by coming and killing me.

I just dont understand why people would risk this, this situation you put yourself is dangerous because you could break the rules so easy and thats what you ended up doing.

I use something called PlaysTV to record, if you Alt+Tab it stops recording ingame. Thats the reason to the cuts, you can see the whole uncut from the streamlink

Yes, i could have spoked with you but at the time i just logged off because i had to go somewhere so i wasnt able to go on teamspeak.

''I didn't have the intention of killing you until you started shooting'' Do you mean shooting you or shooting Aaron?

A big factor in Roleplay is realism right? Which part of the world would you see a random stranger helping a Hobo who's just been robbed with automatic weapons, let alone get that close and kill him for a complete random stranger while risking your own life?

Funny thing is, you tried to get away with that poor execution by saying ''i did try to speak with him'' but when you was confronted with that the admin was watching all the time you went ''ah my bad''

In addition, i yelled several times that i was out of ammo and even tried to put my hands behind my head but you still killed me and then executed me, so something tells me that you infact ''had'' the intention of killing me.

I was actually going to give this hobo some quality ''robber'' roleplay so he could perhaps recommend me for ''rper for the month'' but he instead escaped and thats understandable but you did kind of ruin it by coming and killing me.

I just dont understand why people would risk this, this situation you put yourself is dangerous because you could break the rules so easy and thats what you ended up doing.
Alright man fare enough, When you shot Aaron i said "No" and tried to shift G you, but u span round and our little shootout began.

Weather Id help the hobo is non of your concern, that RolePlay has nothing to do with it. When the hobo approached me he said can you help me and shit so I did i was confident that i could help him.

I said i tried to speak to you i thought he said you didn't say anything i just shot you which wasn't true but then he said that I said " you shouldn't rob hobos" i wasn't lying i just thought he meant i said nothing at all.

I didn't hear you say nothing when my gun was going off, i hear in your video u quietly say mercy but i didn't hear you say anything.

Weather i would risk it or not for a hobo is non of your concern thats my own RP journey, and to be fair i dont think this report has any merit to it what so ever. I thinks its more of the case your upset you were killed with poor RP which i can understand and i am sorry for but when you start going on about how is it realistic that i would help a hobo you lose my attention all together.

You had my apologise for the poor RP on the execution, you do not on the rest in my opinion your looking for something to complain about.

---------- Addition----------

"I was actually going to give this hobo some quality ''robber'' roleplay so he could perhaps recommend me for ''rper for the month'' but he instead escaped and thats understandable but you did kind of ruin it by coming and killing me." This to me is just to far fetched. Your fantasising about something and its almost like your bitter because in the end you were killed. Not being rude but your reply is disappointing you just seem to be grabbing at any tiny detail you can in order to back up your claims.

Alright man fare enough, When you shot Aaron i said "No" and tried to shift G you, but u span round and our little shootout began.

Weather Id help the hobo is non of your concern, that RolePlay has nothing to do with it. When the hobo approached me he said can you help me and shit so I did i was confident that i could help him.

I said i tried to speak to you i thought he said you didn't say anything i just shot you which wasn't true but then he said that I said " you shouldn't rob hobos" i wasn't lying i just thought he meant i said nothing at all.

I didn't hear you say nothing when my gun was going off, i hear in your video u quietly say mercy but i didn't hear you say anything.

Weather i would risk it or not for a hobo is non of your concern thats my own RP journey, and to be fair i dont think this report has any merit to it what so ever. I thinks its more of the case your upset you were killed with poor RP which i can understand and i am sorry for but when you start going on about how is it realistic that i would help a hobo you lose my attention all together.

You had my apologise for the poor RP on the execution, you do not on the rest in my opinion your looking for something to complain about.
I span around because i was wondering who was literally touching my shoulder, you coming behind me. I thought you had left. If i had started shooting you after i had finished reloading it would have been RDM, so i wouldnt have done that. Dont come so close to people you can kiss them. Even if you are trying to Shift + G, and then claiming you shot them because they spun around looking who was behind them.

Watch both the videos and you clearly hear me shouting.

So you refuse to apologize for the clear case of RDM then? Alright, we'll let the staff team decide if this report has ''any merit to it''

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

This rule is not applicable in the red zone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(7.1.3) Killing and executing someone must be carried out with high roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP.

Have that text and the video side by side and you'll see what i mean. Because this report is for both bad roleplay and RDM.

I span around because i was wondering who was literally touching my shoulder, you coming behind me. I thought you had left. If i had started shooting you after i had finished reloading it would have been RDM, so i wouldnt have done that. Dont come so close to people you can kiss them. Even if you are trying to Shift + G, and then claiming you shot them because they spun around looking who was behind them.

Watch both the videos and you clearly hear me shouting.

So you refuse to apologize for the clear case of RDM then? Alright, we'll let the staff team decide if this report has ''any merit to it''

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

This rule is not applicable in the red zone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(7.1.3) Killing and executing someone must be carried out with high roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP.

Have that text and the video side by side and you'll see what i mean. Because this report is for both bad roleplay and RDM.
Yeah i refuse to apologise for the RDM because its a simple case of it not being so, if a staff member can talk to me regarding this I will gladly apologise but other than that no. For the poor RP i will gladly apologise. 

To be honest I struggle to take you seriously, you have not attempted to resolve it even now, you say its because you logged off buy looking through you activity I have noticed a pattern of you reporting people and also not attempting to resolve it.

In fact you have filed this report claiming its not a revenge post but I would strongly disagree. You clearly are upset that you were killed and are looking for any excuse for me to be banned or whatever would happen next. 

Yeah i refuse to apologise for the RDM because its a simple case of it not being so, if a staff member can talk to me regarding this I will gladly apologise but other than that no. For the poor RP i will gladly apologise. 

To be honest I struggle to take you seriously, you have not attempted to resolve it even now, you say its because you logged off buy looking through you activity I have noticed a pattern of you reporting people and also not attempting to resolve it.

In fact you have filed this report claiming its not a revenge post but I would strongly disagree. You clearly are upset that you were killed and are looking for any excuse for me to be banned or whatever would happen next. 
Alright, dont post anything after this because i havent got time to answer.

Pattern of reporting people? I have only reported 2 people since 2014 (including you). The other report was encouraged by a staff member actually.

First of a revenge post is when you report someone right after you have reported them. Not reporting because you want revenger, lol. Im not upset that i was killed, im rather not pleased with how the situation turned out. I dont care if i get killed, its a game and i have 8 million in my bank account. A full set of rebel gear only costs 125k.

Alright, dont post anything after this because i havent got time to answer.

Pattern of reporting people? I have only reported 2 people since 2014 (including you). The other report was encouraged by a staff member actually.

First of a revenge post is when you report someone right after you have reported them. Not reporting because you want revenger, lol. Im not upset that i was killed, im rather not pleased with how the situation turned out. I dont care if i get killed, its a game and i have 8 million in my bank account. A full set of rebel gear only costs 125k.
I have just spoken to Auxen in the support room he said it was ok for me to kill you as after i told you to lower your weapon you discharged it (Fired it at the hobo) and this could potentially be a danger to my life. Im happy with that not being RDM.

@Chiminim, i looked over the report. 
the conversations and the video. i also watched vladic ka vod. like you linked. 
And i spoke with Vladic KA. He gave this man a warning  For the execution. 
if you watched his vod you would see it yourself. Also If you took the time to 
contact  Restlessgamer. then he could tell it to you that he was warned for it by a admin. 
Of your RDM Claims. Restlessgamer did NOT RDM'ed you.  
You shot a guy that came with him in the car. therefore he does not know that you might open fire on you. 
So when you shot that guy out of the  truck you became a threat to his life. 

My conclusion in this report is. 

I will action the warning on Restless his name for the execution. This mean he wil NOT receive a ban. 
But i will note this down as a warning on his name. 

@RestlessGamer
You know what you did wrong. you received the warning. 
For next time make sure you roleplay the execution. Take this as a lesson. 
I will move this report to Action Taken, but that is because i gave a warning out for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back