What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Dylan Alderman id: 302 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgee07

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ali Goob

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Dylan Alderman id: 302

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/23/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2216

What best describes this incident ?: Shouldnt be remembering

Please (in detail) describe the incident: It started off when my friend Michael Washington scammed Dylan Alderman for a Kawasaki Ninja H2 and got 800k for it, then we saw him going to the police station and asking on how to get a solicitor/lawyer. We waited around the area and scouted for perfect times to get him ziptied and in the car. We realised he was getting a solicitor because my mate Lucas had went in and listened to the conversation going on, After succesfully getting him in the car without any problems we had asked him what he was doing inside the police station, in the clip you can hear exactly the stuff he was saying, after knocking him out and 'dumping' him in the ocean without a phone or radio meaning he wouldnt be able to remember anything that had happened within roleplay. The next day he had put up on tweedle asking for a solicitor and I have proof of him on tweedle. Now it has come to a time where my friend Michael (the one who scammed him) has been contacted by a solicitor with a case that has been oppened for him in court and he is being sued. If the court case can be dismissed it would be a huge relief because it would be a waste of our roleplay having to go through with me and my mates properly executing a plan of dumping him.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/bMqxcYVdWOg

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: No

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): No

image.png
 This is  the proof of him asking for a solicitor, Thanks.

I have two main defences here that I would like to bring to light. I will use both the text and video provided by mrgee07 along with my own videos of the situation.

Section 1 – Rule Breaks

Firstly, I would like to suggest that mrgee07 provide footage prior to that shown in the YouTube clip, when he and his gang ‘captured’ me. This is because I believe he was in breach of rule G1.1: RVDM. As shown in the video from my perspective, clip. It is clear that no initiation was made before ramming my vehicle, making it VDM. (I can provide a longer clip, but due to a mistake in filing a police report, my real phone number and email are visible; I will provide this clip if needed to staff only).

Secondly, as stated by mrgee07 in the report himself he and his friends, "Saw him going to the police station and asking on how to get a solicitor/lawyer. We waited around the area and scouted for the perfect time to get him zip-tied and in the car." This is in breach of rule G6: Loitering around emergency buildings (Police Stations, Fire Stations and Hospitals).

Considering both of the above rule breaks; rule G4.2: A new life does not start if you respawn when there are clear-cut cases of RVDM or RDM comes into play. The only reason mrgee07 and his gang were able to catch me was because of RVDM, had they initiated, I would have had time to radio my gang.

As shown in mrgee07’s own clip of the situation he tells me, "By the way you’re getting dumped so you won’t remember shit." This clearly breaks the rule: G2.3: Roleplay Everything; if I am killed, how would I remember ‘shit’ let alone even be alive.

The next day the person that scammed me proceeded to spam call my phone number, I don’t know how he got it and proceeded to ask me ‘whether I remember what happened yesterday’ – considering he thinks his ‘kill’ on me is fair, this is in violation of rule G4: New Life Rule. As far as he is concerned, I was killed and I do not exist anymore, suggesting that he was baiting me to break the new life rule, which also puts him in violation of rule G1.3: Baiting.

Section 2 – Roleplay

Immediately after the scam had occurred at City Hall, I had a plethora of interactions with other individuals regarding what had happened, such as; contacting my gang over the radio, speaking to numerous people who had directly witnessed what had happened, speaking to numerous police officers as well as filing a police report and finally contacting a solicitor. There are also many CCTV cameras present at the City Hall which further adds to the roleplay situation and allows the police and my gang to learn about what happened.

In this matter, a case had been opened, and other individuals were involved in the roleplay. Considering I had spoken with the police and a solicitor before I died, I feel the court case should still go ahead.

Why did you post the report and not your friend?

Can you provide footage of the incident when you captured me, considering that when my friend spoke to you yesterday, you said in discord that you record everything?

Considering I have not even discussed this situation with the individuals involved, and mrgee07 stated No to the question, ‘You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting.’ I would like to suggest you add my discord, Dan953#9863 so we can discuss it.

Last edited by a moderator:
G1.1: RVDM. As shown in the video from my perspective, clip. It is clear that no initiation was made before ramming my vehicle,
I believe that on my side of the story we wanted to make it as quick as possible because it was close to a police station and on a busy road within the city so the best way to handle it from us was to ram the local car you were in, we had also screamed to  'pull the fuck over or you are getting rammed' from inside the alfa romeo by the rent a bike spot right next to mrpd. It was either that you did not hear it but we did say it and you hadn't listened so we started ramming the car violently to disable it and get you out of it. Apologies on my side of the role play if it was a bad experience for you since you weren't able to hear us saying pull over.

G6: Loitering around emergency buildings (Police Stations, Fire Stations and Hospitals).
We weren't loitering around the PD. In fact you going into the police station had made us come near the pd. That's why I had a friend get out the car and go inside to eavesdrop on the conversation while he was acting like he was paying his tickets. We were parked up on the car park by the clothes store, I do not believe this is loitering since I had a friend prior to enter mrpd and I had parked outside the clothing store waiting for the go command on radio.

proceeded to spam call my phone number, I don’t know how he got it
Mate he had got it because you were asking for a solicitor on tweedle, this is where the issue comes into place. We had no contact with you since being dumped, but then the next day I wake up and fly in, check tweedle like usual and see you on tweedle asking for a solicitor. Come on now I have proof of you asking for a solicitor correct?  That is where we had gotten your phone number from when you shouldn't be remembering. I was the one who called you and asked what your name was. That was the only thing i had asked you, was spam calling you too but that shouldn't make you remember yesterday because you never had my number in the first place apart from the fact that I called you a day after being dumped. After you telling me your name I had hanged up the phone and put into OOC 'Dylan Alderman wanna go discord' That was quote to quote what I had put into OOC wanting to resolve this in a better way but after a day with no response I had taken it to my actions to bring it to the forums.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         I would still like to take this to discord and will add you know to see if it can be resloved Thanks.

I believe that on my side of the story we wanted to make it as quick as possible because it was close to a police station and on a busy road within the city so the best way to handle it from us was to ram the local car you were in, we had also screamed to  'pull the fuck over or you are getting rammed' from inside the alfa romeo by the rent a bike spot right next to mrpd. It was either that you did not hear it but we did say it and you hadn't listened so we started ramming the car violently to disable it and get you out of it. Apologies on my side of the role play if it was a bad experience for you since you weren't able to hear us saying pull over.
So firstly you admit it was poor RP on your behalf wanting to, "make it as quick as possible" is not a valid excuse at all it is simply poor RP. Secondly if you watch the clip it is very clear you did not say, "pull the fuck over or you are getting rammed." You came from behind at high speed and smashed into my car there is simply no chance you had time to say anything to me let alone give me anytime to comply with your demands making this a classic case of G1.1: RVDM.

We weren't loitering around the PD. In fact you going into the police station had made us come near the pd. That's why I had a friend get out the car and go inside to eavesdrop on the conversation while he was acting like he was paying his tickets. We were parked up on the car park by the clothes store, I do not believe this is loitering since I had a friend prior to enter mrpd and I had parked outside the clothing store waiting for the go command on radio.
Regardless of where you parked you were loitering outside of PD waiting for me, else how would you have seen me leave? You say, "We were parked up on the car park by the clothes store." Here you admit to waiting in close proximity to the PD, it doesn't matter where you wait if you are waiting for someone to leave it still comes under G6: Loitering around emergency buildings. In the clip I provided in my previous reply I look towards the clothing store and your car cannot be seen which leads me to believe this is untruthful.

Why have you not responded to these questions?

As shown in mrgee07’s own clip of the situation he tells me, "By the way you’re getting dumped so you won’t remember shit." This clearly breaks the rule: G2.3: Roleplay Everything; if I am killed, how would I remember ‘shit’ let alone even be alive.

Why did you post the report and not your friend?

Can you provide footage of the incident when you captured me, considering that when my friend spoke to you yesterday, you said in discord that you record everything?
There are now two reasons for you to provide this clip, I do however believe you wont considering I believe you are not telling the full truth. 

Since my previous reply mrgee07 has added me on discord - we are yet to discuss the situation

In this matter, a case had been opened, and other individuals were involved in the roleplay. Considering I had spoken with the police and a solicitor before I died, I feel the court case should still go ahead.
You're dead. There is no court case, your character and all situations in and around that bike are over, a court case cannot go on with a dead man. G4.3 is very clear on all of this. By carrying on the roleplay story which has ended by definition of the NLR rule, you are in breach.

(G4.3) When you respawn and NLR applies:

Your character does not remember any of the previous roleplay situation.
Any feud your character had with their killer(s) is ended.
If your character respawns as an exit strategy from a relationship then the relationship dies with them.
Your character must not return to the location where you died/bled-out for at least 15 minutes.
Your character must not re-enter the situation that caused you to respawn and must excuse themselves from the situation if they accidentally enter it.

As such, staff will intervene and you will not be attending this court case.

For this breach, you will be recieveing the following

85887 | 2 Day Ban | G4.3 (You have been spoken to about NLR within the past week, as such this ban will be 2 days.)

Now, I want to touch on this long list of claimed rule breaks, which do not mitigate your own actions.

First, you quote G1.1. It appears that they had a valid roleplay reason to ram your car, I.E, to stop you suing them as they caught you attempting it red handed. I am in agreement that this could have been done better, but by the wording of the rules, there was no rule break.

Secondly, you quote G6. They had a reason to be at PD, and this would not mitigate your own actions either way.

Then, you quote G4.2. This specifically states you require staff override to allow you to ignore NLR. You were not given this.

G2.3 I agree with. @mrgee07whilst it may not have been yourself, telling people that "you won't remember anything" is terrible RP, incredibly immersion breaking and does break G2.3. Please pass this on to your group of friends, I do not expect to see this occur in any future RP scenarios involving yourselves. A note will be made of this.

Finally, the phone call. @mrgee07 I understand why you made the phone call and as such won't be issing a punishment for it, however, at that point it was a staff issue, and by making that phonecall to someone you know you had dumped, you are technically breaking the rules. If anything like that occurs in future, do not take it into your own hands, please open a ticket on the forums.

Approved.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back