What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Dylan Robinson (CID : 80K - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanguine

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Pendrew Winters

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Dylan Robinson (CID : 80K

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/17/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 19

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.8) Fail Driving / (G2.4) Value of Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: A very simple situation from the police perspective.

Individual in the video was seen driving dangerously and a pursuit started when he failed to pull over. Upon failing to stop he drove his car straight off a cliff with a belief to evade myself. Trying to observe him i have reason to believe he just got out of his car and pelted it.

Upon driving back down the hill to observe where he had gone he was missing and the situation had already ended before it even started. Any human dropping a taxi off a 20 - 30 ft drop at 40 mph would indeed be injured if not critical.

I did not contact the individual after the situation as this isn't the first time ive seen a player use this drop in the cliff as a method to escape a pursuit.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/kDcrLbKrpuM

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Other than the ownership of the said vehicle i cannot say for certain i was unable to get a Citizen ID as he was too far away thanks to the distance of the drop. 

Hello @Sanguine

Thank you for making this 

Sadly I cannot action this report without the id, there is a possibility the vehicle could have been stolen within roleplay and if I action this based on the name alone then I could be actioning this on a innocent player. 

I will be declining this based on lack of evidence.

I appreciate this is frustrating and i hope this doesn't put you off making any other report in future. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back