What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Dylann, Jakub - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am willing to goto a liason with the report maker and none of the others and i shall talk with the person making the report

Well in this case that is unavailable as Jamiie was with us at the time of the incident. I find it quite strange why you wouldn't want to speak to the rest of the group even though you made some Clear points over this discussion. 

Well in this case that is unavailable as Jamiie was with us at the time of the incident. I find it quite strange why you wouldn't want to speak to the rest of the group even though you made some Clear points over this discussion. 
because i dont need to talk with the rest of the group to resolve the killing of 1 person

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

We have decided that we will let the admins do their work, no need for a Liason. Again, No need for a liasion.

Right, I have looked at the whole thing, at all the videos & comments and I have made my decision.
Overall this was shit from both sides on many different accounts and it saddens me that you could not settle your differences and at least give a liason a shot.

Where do I begin?
Someone is ran over I didn't catch the name, but whoever that was you need to calm down and stop being so toxic, also make sure firearms are holstered in the green zone at all time.

Onto you Jakub, someone enters your car in a green zone not the smartest move from him but since its a green zone, I can kind of understand why he thought nothing could really happen. Anyways what happened is you drove him out of the safety of the green zone, effectively taking him hostage by not stopping, you could argue he didn't say anything which he didn't but he should not have been in that position in the first place.

Jamiie I suggest in the future you make it clear you want to leave instead of silently being part of the ride, clearly talking to your friends on discord who then tell you to initiate which you did, but what you did was terrible. You had all that time to do a proper initiation and the best you come up with is "If you don't stop my friends and allies will be disabling the vehicle". You can say that's good but I argue differently its a very poor attempt and is not far from hands up or die.

And lastly, we are on to Dylann the Huron one to avoid confusion.
You have attempted to pick up the vehicle with your gangmate, got shot at or tracered whatever you want to call it.
You then successfully grabbed the car flew away, dropped it landed and shot Jamiie in the face effectively RDM'ing him, the reason being your gang member never initiated back or did anything hostile or mentioned any sort of friends, yes you got shot by the quilin people at the airport but that only really gives you the right to shot them not the person in the car.You are a rebel not a Whitelisted faction member therefore when someone shoots your gangmate unless there is initiation theres nothing you can do.

Result of the report:
Jamiie, you will be receiving a warning for poor initiation and not hotmicing.
Jakub, you will be receiving a warning for kidnapping Jamiie out the GZ.
Dylann you will be receiving a ban for RDM which is going to be 7 days following the fair ban system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back