What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - E - Other (action taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daanv

Professional Stunt Driver
Staff Team
Los Santos NHS
Your In-game name

CI Daanv AC999

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

E

Date of the incident

15/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

stole police car inside greenzone and drove of

tried to find the guy on teamspeak but couldnt find him

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5a5cb797b2c8ee59bd/stealing-cop-car-inside-greenzone
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This player is new here and thus does not have a forum account.

Did the player stop the car and return it at the end of your video? I would like to establish if this was a mistake after which they returned the car or if they just drive off/trolled. do you have a longer video?

Hi james, I later on came across these people in that car. After we found out it was a police vehicle we impounded it and gave them a ticket (cant remember how big of a ticket). i dont think they knew about the rules. They seemed new and were having loads of fun with that car not knowing the rules.

~Dannyboy

Hi james, I later on came across these people in that car. After we found out it was a police vehicle we impounded it and gave them a ticket (cant remember how big of a ticket). i dont think they knew about the rules. They seemed new and were having loads of fun with that car not knowing the rules.

~Dannyboy
Other situation my friend

@CI Daanv do you have a longer video showing what happened when you chased them into the kavala high street?
We as we didn't have a car couldn't perseut however a other police unit did and the car didnt stop adventualy the car crashed the guy was detained and send to jail during the ride to jail the guy didn't speak or anything 

I do have a longer clip but this hasn't gotten a perseut on it only voices

Last edited by a moderator:
@CI Daanv If you could upload the longer video, that would be great. I want to establish if the player realised the mistake and stopped the car, giving it back to you, or continued to drive off; we are not in the habit of banning for honest mistakes, however I would like to see video that the player drove off. Thanks for understanding.

The video of driving of was in the report I'll have a look if I can get you the background talking about the situation

I have checked this guys player logs and he has some warnings for breach of the GZ rules, however they are very new player.

He has had a last chance warning in game via another admin (after this incident).

This will be going on their player records as a warning, and now they have had a chance to read the rules, any further rule breaks will be met with a ban.

Warning issued: E.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back