What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - E.T Eleven - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexter

Washed
Your In-game name

(SOS) 1LT. Dexter

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[E.T] Eleven

Date of the incident

20/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

A guy was getting fined by the police, An offroad full of hobs turned up. I was running to the ATM when I came back noticed the offroad was unlocked. Once the police left I decided to take it as an escape vehicle for myself. As soon as I started to drive off they started to shoot at the vehicle. One of them jumped in. I was worried about the guy in the back as I knew he would shoot me if I stopped. I stopped and was going to run into the house for cover, however, as I expected the guy in the truck started to shoot me. I went to shoot back but my pistol wasn't loaded. I then got killed and executed without them saying a single word to me.

I called the guy that killed me to TS and his response was:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198213433993/screenshot/937180588987130105
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198213433993/screenshot/937180588987130408
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198213433993/screenshot/937180588987130678

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5a635583244702683a/rdm-athira-auction-house
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
you steal our car and your friend rdm'ed me
Me stealing your car does not give you authorization to instantly shoot me. You must first initiate (7.1.3 in the rules). 

My friend begins to shoot at you after I jumped out and shot back at you. He attempts to defend me however by that point I had already been killed by you.

I am going to break this situation down as there seems to be multiple issues on both sides throughout and I will highlight all of them, so you can all learn from them in the future:

@Dexterio & @jonasmn26:

(3.5) You must hot-mic all communications that have been made over teamspeak when they are relevant to influencing the course of roleplay...

@Dexterio - Throughout this video you were clearly communicating information to your partner in TS that wasn’t in-game. This could have easily influenced the course of roleplay and if so further action would have been required. In future please make sure you Hot-mic all information that is relevant to the on-going roleplay.

(4.7) Using out of game communications to encourage other players to log on and sway the result of an event or roleplay situation is forbidden...

@jonasmn26 - At 03:05 you clear state the following: “What is his name, Meta-game him.” Again, this could have clearly influenced the outcome of the roleplay situation, if so further action would have been required. In future please make sure that you think about what you are doing and do not attempt to meta-game whilst on the server.

The next rule applies to E.T & Jonas

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play...

@Nine [E.T] Eleven & [E.T] Ten – RDM. When Dexterio stole the vehicle, you provided no verbal contact before instantly opening fire on the vehicle. I understand that under the circumstances there was not much of a chance for you to roleplay with the individual stealing the vehicle and driving away but before engaging in combat you must always engage in some form of quality roleplay before shooting. In future please make sure that if you are going to shoot at someone you MUST ALWAYS provide high quality roleplay beforehand. 

Furthermore, @jonasmn26 you had no reason to get involved in this situation. Just because your friend is being at and the individuals seem to be breaking the RDM rule doesn’t give you the right to open fire. You must be involved with the on-going roleplay in some extent before opening fire.

Now the main issue I have is with the screenshots provided. [E.T] Eleven, there was no need to respond in such a manner in OOC when the other party wanted to talk and liaise about the situation and we don’t appreciate this toxic attitude on our server, therefore we will be taking action against you under 1.3.

(1.3) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and will be punished by a ban.

b03a6807de96fcd3da81c8a4c5978c27.png

The rest of you will all be receiving warnings for the relevant rules that I have stated above, please take on-board the rules that I have highlighted. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back