What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - -Eagle- - RDM<br>Trolling<br>Glitcher<br>Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madmatt150

Supporter of Marmite Rights!
Lifetime Donator
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

PCSO Madmatt

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

-Eagle-

Date of the incident

10/13/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Trolling
Glitcher
Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

After arresting Eagle for armed robbery, we were about to talk to them when I get shot from JStar (Which has been resolved), JStar said that Eagle talked over his radio and didn't say a word to us in-game. While moving Eagle he appears to glitch restraints, this is done later but I wasn't around at the time. While traveling to the prison Eagle and Sparrow are both spamming voices down on the radio, then suddenly go quite, (Which I guess is talking on their TS). We get to jail, send Eagle and he combat logs right away.

I did have a chat with Eagle in-game, but due to RP it has quick and only covered a few things. I couldn't of had a longer talk with him, due to him being banned on TS.

Part 1: http://plays.tv/video/57ffb6b514685d73ad/part-1

Part 2: http://plays.tv/video/57ffb7b3088a24f496/traolling

Combat Log: http://i.imgur.com/AfMjvDE.jpg

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/57ffb6b514685d73ad/part-1
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
 ​

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes
When did you try and resolve? 

And i did tell you while breaking rp in the car that me shooting inside the car was an accident, so how the fuck was that rdm? Hello? 

And also you was like "Okay" when i told you i shot by an accident. So please before you report me try and RESOLVE. 

And how did i combat log? How is logging out in prison combat log? You took us on a 30min car journey, hence why i told you at the prison to get bob to send me because i had to go. Lmfao, this report is bullshit

When did you try and resolve? 

And i did tell you while breaking rp in the car that me shooting inside the car was an accident, so how the fuck was that rdm? Hello? 

And also you was like "Okay" when i told you i shot by an accident. So please before you report me try and RESOLVE. 
Right, due to you being banned on TS, and not to breach advertising rules, how am I meant to communicate?

Since you are active on the forums, we can try and resolve it here. But I will be honest, this isn't the first time I've had a bad experience in the last week.  

Right, due to you being banned on TS, and not to breach advertising rules, how am I meant to communicate?

Since you are active on the forums, we can try and resolve it here. But I will be honest, this isn't the first time I've had a bad experience in the last week.  
Wilco told me to resolve over mobile. And we were in vehicle for a good 5m and you told me you cleared it up in the vehicle. 

Wilco told me to resolve over mobile. And we were in vehicle for a good 5m and you told me you cleared it up in the vehicle. 
That was prior to Jstars comments and the stunt you and sparrow, plus the fact that you combat logged afterwards.

Its a Combat Log, you disconnect so you wouldnt get jail time right? 
No, i had to go because the cops i was with thought it was funny to drive me and sparrow from athria to the unmc and back then to the jail.... it was over a 30 minute drive and i had irl stuff to do.

No, i had to go because the cops i was with thought it was funny to drive me and sparrow from athria to the unmc and back then to the jail.... it was over a 30 minute drive and i had irl stuff to do.
If you had made us aware that you needed to go, I.E a quick // then we could have sent you via the police station. But along with the fact that the drive didn't take half an hour, the whole incident took around 15 minutes. Plus, on the way there, you attitude in the car didn't seem like you needed to go in a hurry. 

If you had made us aware that you needed to go, I.E a quick // then we could have sent you via the police station. But along with the fact that the drive didn't take half an hour, the whole incident took around 15 minutes. Plus, on the way there, you attitude in the car didn't seem like you needed to go in a hurry. 
I said "I'm going to sleep" in the car as I had to do something irl. And by the time we were in jail I just turned off my pc, because I had to go...

I said "I'm going to sleep" in the car as I had to do something irl. And by the time we were in jail I just turned off my pc, because I had to go...
Due to me being involved I'm gonna comment here. So how come the 10sec timer that you have when you click escape wasn't there? And why did your friend also log off right after being sent aswell? 

Last thing is that you should have said in // that you had to go as more than 3/4 of the way you and your friend were screaming so loud that I had to lower my volume

Evidence for my statements are available if needed

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to me being involved I'm gonna comment here. So how come the 10sec timer that you have when you click escape wasn't there? And why did your friend also log off right after being sent aswell? 

Last thing is that you should have said in // that you had to go as more than 3/4 of the way you and your friend were screaming so loud that I had to lower my volume

Evidence for my statements are available if needed
"So how come the 10 sec timer wasnt there" ok if you read my post i told you i turned off my computer. And this report is about me not my friend, so if you have any issues with sparrow confront him yourself. I said "im going to sleep" in the car hence why i was afk during the car journey as my mother is more important than you driving back and forth from athria thinking its funny. 

"So how come the 10 sec timer wasnt there" ok if you read my post i told you i turned off my computer. And this report is about me not my friend, so if you have any issues with sparrow confront him yourself. I said "im going to sleep" in the car hence why i was afk during the car journey as my mother is more important than you driving back and forth from athria thinking its funny. 
We drove you that way, as we believed you had told your buddies where we were going. As for you going afk in the car, once again a // would have made us aware. But your attitude in the car didn't seem like you had to go in a hurry? 

We drove you that way, as we believed you had told your buddies where we were going. As for you going afk in the car, once again a // would have made us aware. But your attitude in the car didn't seem like you had to go in a hurry? 
Well are we going to resolve this or not? Otherwise it will keep going in circles, you made no attempt to try and resolve anything with me and the only time you did it was 5m in the car in which i thought we cleared everything up. So if you want to resolve this please pm me on the forums.

When did you say you had to go to sleep? Because on my video you left by Rodopoli and came back when we got to the prison where you started singing again with the only time saying night night was when we were joking saying we were taking you to the UNMC prison and you said that we would get executed.

Video: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

1 minute ago, Weasley Wells said:

When did you say you had to go to sleep? Because on my video you left by Rodopoli and came back when we got to the prison where you started singing again with the only time saying night night was when we were joking saying we were taking you to the UNMC prison and you said that we would get executed.

Video: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
We said "I and sparrow are going to sleep" or something like that. We said it in roleplay to make it seem more amusing.

Well are we going to resolve this or not? Otherwise it will keep going in circles, you made no attempt to try and resolve anything with me and the only time you did it was 5m in the car in which i thought we cleared everything up. So if you want to resolve this please pm me on the forums.
I am trying to resolve this,  but you have yet to offer any good excuses for your actions, along with your attitude on here it seems like you expect this report to be dropped. 

If you start answering some of my questions then we get somewhere. 

1) why did you talk in your restraints to Jstar and tell him to shoot us. 

2) why were you acting like a child and trolling us on the car journey to the prison. 

3) why did you suddenly go silent in-game, both you and sparrow. Were you talking on TS. 

4) why did you combat log the second you were put into jail? To try and save your gear or try and not spend 15 minutes in there. 

I am trying to resolve this,  but you have yet to offer any good excuses for your actions, along with your attitude on here it seems like you expect this report to be dropped. 

If you start answering some of my questions then we get somewhere. 

1) why did you talk in your restraints to Jstar and tell him to shoot us. 

2) why were you acting like a child and trolling us on the car journey to the prison. 

3) why did you suddenly go silent in-game, both you and sparrow. Were you talking on TS. 

4) why did you combat log the second you were put into jail? To try and save your gear or try and not spend 15 minutes in there. 
1. Sparrow told jstar to shoot you.

2. i was singing for the fun of it.

3. i was silent because i had an irl issue.

4. i had to go off like i previously said, and what gear was there to save may i ask? 

1. Sparrow told jstar to shoot you.

2. i was singing for the fun of it.

3. i was silent because i had an irl issue.

4. i had to go off like i previously said, and what gear was there to save may i ask? 
1) when I spoke to Jstar he said you told him to shoot, do you happen to have that on record?

2) That wasn't for the fun of it, that was to troll and irritate us in the car. 

3) Once again, why did you not inform us, plus again the  attitude in which you left in didn't seem as you need to go and do irl. 

4) you were still fully kited out, minus the mk1. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back