What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Ed Brown - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias Gzeeman

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: CI Gzeeman (5817)

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Ed Brown

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 31/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 17

What best describes this incident ?: RDM (1.2)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: me and SGT Tuf motty(8728) responded to an alarm at kore fuel. When were ast scene it seem to be a hazard of some fun, non hostile rp. I didnt deem the peopel who were directly involved a treat. One of the person there told me the police that her pinkl quiling got stolen, i said to him if he could stop the vechicle and step out (this is and will be the only thing i said to the people inside thise quilin) they ignored me and still drove. It became pretty clear that the robbery was over and i wasnt going to stop them, because i was outnumbered and they werent bein obnoxious or anything. the people by the fuel station told me that they wanted there quillien bakc, so me and tuf motty started the pursuit. we followed them. at an certain point as shown in the video they started shjooting at us, without any form of roleplay or dialoque that can justify shooting at us. we tried to overtake and somebody of there group who was set up in one of the buiilding i think killed us after that. aftyyer that we did asked them to come to liason, we never got a respons back.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/zMAzw3MS2fE
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @Tobi-wan-kenobi,

The player which you have reported is currently banned and thus will not receive any further punishment for this situation.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your report.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back