What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - EddaaN - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techno

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Welshy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: EddaaN

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 31/12/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 50

What best describes this incident ?: RDM and abusing boarder

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was on rocks behind Venda and got roached so i went to look around roach rocks and found out he was out side of zone so i drove past him and he started shooting me I decamped, few seconds past I then push up to the rocks, I proceed to get killed which i was expecting, I also want to point out i asked them to come liaison they said "to long to travel to urs" https://gyazo.com/a797f1c601325401d898e88d34c97537 this shows they clearly do not care to resolve it https://gyazo.com/136c88970bfd98ba896bebe729cbb525 here is another photo to back up that they clearly dont care. So I ended up joined there liaison and ISLEEPONCAP joined and said "whats the problem im the group rep whats the problem" in a rude meaner I giggled and replied by saying"i dont want to talk to you i want to talk to EddaaN" he then proceeded to say "then get out my channel" (and kicked me). In the second gyazo he said <00:39:14> "Eddan (Silent aim)": we were fighting inside the zone right, we moved slowly outside the zone and you was still in the fight" to be honest to me hes just admitted to moving outside of zone and proceeding to shot into zone, this can also be seen in the video.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/b6kxl_GaAUM
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Techno said:
Time of the incident (GMT): 50
it was 00:50  

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Righto, 

I've looked through the video and your screenshots, it is clear as day that EddaaN is in-fact shooting from outside the zone into it and is thus is in breach of rule:

(5.3.3) For Red zone specific rules to apply, both shooter and victim must be inside the Red zone.

Due to this, I will be issuing a 1 Day temporary ban  on the reported player under the aforementioned rule. Thank you for your report.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back