What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Edmund Bloodbeard - RDM (Action Takened)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Almighty Moe

Your In-game name

The Almighty Moe

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Edmund Bloodbeard

Date of the incident

02/16/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

My friend, whom the evidence video i linked belongs to, and I were processing heroin. Suddenly he gets shot out of the blue, without any form of warning, afterwards he hides, and I get shot. (Notice me dying to Edmund Bloodbeard in the bottom left corner). Only AFTER they RDM one of us, they start initiating on my friend, who they shot in the end.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY_xr8dGkq4&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you happen to have a video showing 3 minutes before the situation occurred? @The Almighty Moe

Hello there, this is Dimitri, the other person in the video. As I have the footage, but Moe has the faster internet connection, I'll hand him the full video on a thumb drive and he'll most probably upload it Thursday evening or on Friday. Apologies for the late reply, we were rather caught up with school. 

P.S. The video shows us peacefully processing our heroin, until we hear a car and I get shot at for no reason. You guys have already seen the rest. I hope this should clear things up a bit. 

Have a good one

-Dimitri. 

need  longer video guys, at least 3-5 mins before first contact for me to go further

@Dimitri Sorkov: Please contact me over PN, concerning that video evidence prior to the shooting.

ACTION Taken

• 4fdcbc1a45d4f82e1cbfcc53d8a4e1ac (BEGUID)
  • 76561198020836892 (steamID)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back