What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - ElChapo - Poor/Low Quality RP (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLaughlin

Your In-game name

Mc

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

ElChapo

Date of the incident

22/02/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

was taken hostage by 2 gentlemen just outside of Kavala, however the person who initiated on me done so on behalf of ISIS as seen in video. Both players involved had no interest in coming to Ts to resolve the situation. Not very high quality RP I'm afraid.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/MqMvMrCxseg
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there I was the driver of the Qillin, what occured is that in our voice chat with my friends we were debating and discussing extremist groups, politicd etc.. Then what occured is when both of my friends jumped out ElChapo screamed ISIS by accident instead of our group name 'Al-Waleed'. I had to go so I couldn't really resolve anything but my 2 friendd are slightly new to the server and I've informed them what they've done. I'd be 100% happy to compensate you in any way or form on behalf of my friends.

Hey, (this is elchapo)

Exactly what occured is that as DrMerkz claimed we were discussing those types of topics then it randomly came out of my mouth during initiation. I now realise that you can't say anything related to extremism, I was supposed to say my gang name but misspoke what was in my head. Also I apologize for that and hope that no one was offended or hurt by that word in any way.

Closed (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back