What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Elias - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Conway

Your In-game name

PC Max Conway [KV479]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Elias

Date of the incident

04/11/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Was at the gas station in kavala what was just robbed and I was talking to the man who robbed in asking why and out of nowhere got shot by Elias had no initiation at all. The nearest active gunfight was at metal exports between cops and rebels

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lPgyocx1yk&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
look you were that there were others and i got my orders to shoot so i did ill check out youre video but from my point its not rdm

i would love to see a full video of the moment off you pulling up to the gas station to the moment you got shot

@luke chance 1 For an RDM report we require 2-3 minutes before the RDM happened so we can get an idea of the situation. can you upload more evidence?

1:00 he says hes not only one somewhat 20 seconds earlier he said something similar but its unclear im able to say that he did say youll be shot if you dont do what he says over our radio's it sounded as youll be shot if you dont work with me but at this point that info is useless as its unclear what he says. If you fell i did rdm you i'd like to go on teamspeak because my buddy inside told me to shoot him and that i could thats my orders and i just executed the orders that all

i dont have any recordings my recording space was full so it stopped about 10 or 20 mins before this event occured

@elias1111 I asked you multiple times to come onto TS before I even put the report  up and you proceeded to say that it was not rdm

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright simply put. @elias1111 you did break server rule  (2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban). 

You engaged in no form of high quality roleplay before shooting, even if your friend did tell you to shoot the officer he still posed absolutely no threat with a gun on his back and actively roleplaying. 

With that conclusion I'll be issuing @elias1111 a warning point for RDM I'd highly advise you reread the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back