What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Elias - VDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Skanker L D

Your In-game name

Blanco

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Elias

Date of the incident

23/10/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Well first of all i stole a hemmt from weed pro and ended up driving the hemmt towards drug dealer, as i felt sorry for the drugs i had stolen off the person i had given him my car, I knew he was tailing me as i was watching him do it. As i got to the drug dealer i had lost him but there was a gun fight so me and Benjamin were waiting till it had finished. When it finished i pulled up to the drug dealer and the guy whom's truck it was, was just standing there obviously waiting for me to pull up. As i did i stepped out of the vehicle and went to go pick up a money bag quickly, while doing this the person who's truck it was hopped in and started to drive away. After this procedure me and benjamin decided to obviously chase the hemmtt and had initiated on tires, and as we were chasing him he was swering towards us a lot of the time so we tried to be wary as we knew he was probably going to try vdm us. And as benjamin tries to over take him in the hemmtt he decides to randomly pull to the left as he is doing so. His excuse was that his mouse was broken which is why the hemmtt was pulling to the left which i think is a load rubbish.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/59edc98a1cacc166f7/gg?from=user
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Watching this incident, I see the red SUV trying to stop a 20 ton truck which is not possible to do due to ARMA mechanics. Cars in general will always blow or fail on the spot when they get to close to those types of massive trucks. 

Now as the driver of the truck hes trying to evade you at all costs, in my point of view wasnt intentional him trying to dodge your positioning. You should had used common sense in this scenario, and why not take out the tires with force? 

I do not see this as a VDM issue, its comes from your reckless overtaking maneuvers that ended yourself crashing into the wall. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Watching this incident, I see the red SUV trying to stop a 20 ton truck which is not possible to do due to ARMA mechanics. Cars in general will always blow or fail on the spot when they get to close to those types of massive trucks. 

Now as the driver of the truck hes trying to evade you at all costs, in my point of view wasnt intentional him trying to dodge your positioning. You should had used common sense in this scenario, and why not take out the tires with force? 

I do not see this as a VDM issue, its comes from your reckless overtaking maneuvers that ended yourself crashing into the wall. 
Well he was swering a lot in to us as we were trying to past, and the only we are able to take out his tires is if we pass him which is what we are trying to do in this situation. I will look when i get home to see if i have a video from my point of view for more clear evidence

This report will now be closed down, since I do not have any other problems with it. Hopefully you will be smarter on how to stop a evading Hmett....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back