What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Elvis Walker - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kioshima13

Your In-game name

idan.meron

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Elvis Walker

Date of the incident

19/05/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my friends tried to lockpick an helicopter, Then two people came to us, One of them is the owner, Then we told them to backup so they did but then one of them started shooting at me he ran away but came back after a few min, My friend saw the one with the gun hiding so we ran there to kill him but i died. (we spoke hebrew in the video sorry for that)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1FTMFSuQ4c
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

thats bullshit, right after you started lockpicking it i told you to stop, you just videoed the part i didnt say it. i tried talk to you several times but you kept ignoring me, and i said several times to stop and gave you plenty of time, but you told me to back the fuck up, and you kept lockpicking and you stole it. so the video just shows after it all started wich is not the whole truth and nothing but the truth im afraid. and if you didnt hear it cause you were busy talking on radio only thats not a me problem thats a you problem i spoke several times

thats bullshit, right after you started lockpicking it i told you to stop, you just videoed the part i didnt say it. i tried talk to you several times but you kept ignoring me, and i said several times to stop and gave you plenty of time, but you told me to back the fuck up, and you kept lockpicking and you stole it. so the video just shows after it all started wich is not the whole truth and nothing but the truth im afraid. and if you didnt hear it cause you were busy talking on radio only thats not a me problem thats a you problem i spoke several times
first of all u need to say if u dont stop i will shoot u but u didn't u just said stop so u got no reason to shoot if u want i can show more from the video i just couldnt hear u so i didnt knew if u talked or no and there was 2 more people to proof that

@kioshima13 you will need to provide a video showing 5 minutes prior to the first shot for us to be able to continiue with this report 

@Elvis Walker if you have any video of this situation, could you also upload it?

@kioshima13 you will need to provide a video showing 5 minutes prior to the first shot for us to be able to continiue with this report 

@Elvis Walker if you have any video of this situation, could you also upload it?
here is the video: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was taking and i told you to stop, but because of the insanely loud hebrew you didnt hear anything on the video, i said several times as shown in the video that i spoke, so that is not my problem, try turn your ingame louder to make recording worth it cause these videos doesnt show anything that would count as RDM, if you gently spoke to me to go away, but you were screaming get  away and aiming a gun to me really threatingly and said we rob your heli go away,  and in that situation i couldnt of spoke to you anymore or you would shoot me right?

next time dont waste staff time on this with poor evidence. and if i had my shadowplay running at the time i would give it as a counter evidence.

next time RDM happends please message the person that did the RDM and maybe ask him his reason and so on, and try to square up  and understand and come to a agreement that both can agree on, instead of ruining his reputation with some false report just cause you want a 150k compensation, ty for your time and  to explain myself and GL and have fun on RPUK.

Elvis Walker

@kioshima13 I requested a video that shows 5 minutes prior when you get shot, your new video shows one and a half minute prior to it. I can see that Elvis Walker is holding Caps-Lock, trying to talk, but I am unable to hear what he said because of your coms and the volume that you have set in your settings/issues with recording software.

One problem that I can actually see is you and your friends not hotmicing. You talk alot over coms, but only said a few words in-game. I cannot understand what you say in your coms, therefor I will not do anything with it. I will however direct you to a certain rule that I would like you and your friends to keep in mind. 

(3.5) You must hot-mic all communications that have been made over teamspeak when they are relevant to influencing the course of roleplay. This means that if you are communicating to fellow team members via Teamspeak and you are in audio proximity range of another player (they can hear you), you must hot mic any commands given so the rival player can overhear. This rule does not apply if both sides are engaged in a gunfight together.

Other than that, because of lack of sufficient / quality evidence I will reject your report. I have no way to know if the person you are reporting actually provided you quality roleplay, as you failed to supply evidence for it and as mentioned, you volume settings.

Rejected - Insufficient evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back