What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - EnvyMs & andre - Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Wilkinson

Wiki Editor
Your In-game name

[O] Bob Wilkinson

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

EnvyMs & andre

Date of the incident

20/06/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was about to collect potatoes from my barn with the HEMTT box that i pulled out of the garage (not shown, sorry. some info was said in discord that i wont be able to share), but I was unable to enter it despite unlocking the doors. I then go to respawn the vehicle but get distracted by something in voice comms and sit in the menu for a little while. Then as I'm speaking to somebody out of the game I hear EnvyMs say "hands on your head", so I close the menu and turn around to see two people who looked new to the server standing behind me pointing pistols at me. I tell them that "I wouldn't recommend doing this here" before getting knocked over the head. Once i come around i try to tell them that they aren't allowed to rob in a greenzone, trying not to break rp in voice. One of them says "there's no gun laws here, put your hands on your head" then I get knocked out again. They run off a little bit and I type in direct chat "//you can't rob people inside a greezone, have you read the server rules at all?" before they come back and rob me of 7k (basically made me homeless with that one.....) then drive off in their offroad whilst i shout them to come back and speak with me about the incident. They ignore me and drove off anyway.

I feel these people have no regard for the server rules and have not looked into the community's expectations at all, hence why I'm putting up this report. Thanks for your time.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/s/LmixTRkP7FPU
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Okay, thank you for report this incident to you. Clearly these players haven't read the rules. Robbing people in the greenzone is not allowed and action will be taken for these actions. 

Action Taken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back