What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Enzrah - RDM (Awaiting Staff Leads)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Your In-game name

Uvuvwevwevwe

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Enzrah

Date of the incident

03/06/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Ok so it all starts with myself and my other mates spotting a Huron at the LSD kitchen, i run over and lockpick it then start to run back and forth filling my truck up and this is where the video starts. Im filling up the truck and i get what i want and start to leave this is when a random guy out of no where says "alright buddy, dont drive off or your "engine" is gonna get shot" well i drive off not thinking he will actually try to shoot, this is when i start getting lit up by multiple people taking shots from people i didnt even see.
Now let me state here that my tires were being shot at and not the engine but common sense comes down to that so thats fine. I then get far enough to repair my truck and start driving again when a helicopter filled with armed guys start shooting at jamster's truck for no reason without initiation, he then jumps out to return fire seeing as they are shooting at his windows, when he jumps out he gets hit himself then they fly off again. Now at this point jamster has not fired a single shot and these people have hit jamster but its fine they made a mistake that can easily happen though if they were unsure which truck was the truck they initiated on then they should not have started shooting again. anyway later on cops initiate on me aswell, my tires get shot out so i start running confident i will not be shot seeing as the probably just want there LSD back but then i take a shot to my legs and i turn around to just look at the people shooting me and to try and show i mean to harm whatsoever, to try and show im doing nothing wrong i put my hands up but Enzrah felt the need to put that final shot into me.

I messaged Enzrah saying i wanted comp and that what he did was pure shit from his side, he tried to tell me how it was an active gunfight and he had the right to shoot me, though i dont see how. I then message back asking how it was and he said it was because "someone" was shooting at them. even though the whole time they had eyes on me and the whole time they were shooting at my truck, in my eyes it looks as if he was just out for the kill.

I ended up closing the chat for him to keep messaging me after i asked him to stop, i then type bye and close the chat, he messages again with useless info that i could not care about and i write bye again.
After he says he will comp me if i dont get revived by medics but i did get revived and i found what he did was pure shit. He didnt have to shoot me when i not threatening him whatsoever.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAV09_gPI6Q&edit=vd
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello i was a part of this situation, we iniated on the tires of all the hemmits leaving LSD kitchen. They robbed our gang member of the huron and he iniated ass well if they robbed them they will be shot and they left after robbing him. When they left we followed them and firering shots at hemmits to hit their engine. They where de-camping out of there hemmits and where firering shots at our helicopter so i dont know the clue of this report and why @Enzrah would comp you.

Well I expected this. 

Especially from the way you messaged me in a really shitty way, when all I was trying to do was find out your name in game so I could give you compensation since that's what you asked for. I made the mistake of shooting you, we all make mistakes nobody is perfect. It was an active gunfight and you were a rebel therefor I shot. I did not see in time that you placed your hands above your head. There were 4 hemmt boxes at the Huron and we chased them stopped lost eyes and came back. We went for the once closest to us as that's the one which was more likely filled with the LSD and we thought that was the truck we initiated on. Like I said this was a shitstorm and a big mess nobody knew who was who as the chase was between 3 rebel groups police and yourselves. There was a point where an armed man from your 3-4 man hemmt convoy got out and shot at our heli (us) so we landed since it was an active gunfight after that and killed the rebels. Unfortunately I did not see your hands go up in time and it was a mistake.

This is a clear attempt to get myself banned as there was no propper resolution you messaged me simply saying essentially "comp or piss off" I was trying to find out your name and find out what I did wrong so I could give you comp. But you decided to do this instead. 

Also you cut the video in which you guys jumped out and shot at us. 

Also as well you told your buddy to shoot at us in which he did making it a fight and then you cut the video (tampering evidence) to the point where we are in the fight.

<12:54:53> "[TCK] Enzrah [Cad]": us
<12:54:59> "[TCK] Enzrah [Cad]": meaning it was an active firefight
<12:55:00> "Neon": one question
<12:55:03> "Neon": am i that someone?
<12:55:08> "Neon": well thats not the way i see it
<12:55:08> "[TCK] Enzrah [Cad]": irrelavent
<12:55:11> "[TCK] Enzrah [Cad]": you were involved
<12:55:13> "Neon": bye
<12:55:15> "[TCK] Enzrah [Cad]": in stealing the lsd
<12:55:18> "[TCK] Enzrah [Cad]": in the area
<12:55:19> "Neon": bye
<12:55:22> "[TCK] Enzrah [Cad]": of an active gunfight
<12:55:22> "Neon": bye
<12:55:23> "[TCK] Enzrah [Cad]": witha  gun
<12:55:24> "Neon": bye

Here's one example of what his childish attitude was like when quote on quote "attempting to resolve"

Before this report goes any further will hand over the investigation to the Staff Leads.

@Drew @Ram @Crumble

Well I expected this. 

Especially from the way you messaged me in a really shitty way, when all I was trying to do was find out your name in game so I could give you compensation since that's what you asked for. I made the mistake of shooting you, we all make mistakes nobody is perfect. It was an active gunfight and you were a rebel therefor I shot. I did not see in time that you placed your hands above your head. There were 4 hemmt boxes at the Huron and we chased them stopped lost eyes and came back. We went for the once closest to us as that's the one which was more likely filled with the LSD and we thought that was the truck we initiated on. Like I said this was a shitstorm and a big mess nobody knew who was who as the chase was between 3 rebel groups police and yourselves. There was a point where an armed man from your 3-4 man hemmt convoy got out and shot at our heli (us) so we landed since it was an active gunfight after that and killed the rebels. Unfortunately I did not see your hands go up in time and it was a mistake.

This is a clear attempt to get myself banned as there was no propper resolution you messaged me simply saying essentially "comp or piss off" I was trying to find out your name and find out what I did wrong so I could give you comp. But you decided to do this instead. 
I told you what you did wrong, it was piss poor from your side, and i didnt even need to come to you and contact you but i did anyway. I also did you my name and after i did you still said it was an active gunfight and that was your reasoning for killing me you also said you would comp me if i didnt get revived by medics, but i did get revived so no comp was needed though i dont feel just because i get revived means you get away with what you did.

Also there was 3 trucks, not 4 and the only person who was initated on which was me and that was my engine only.

Hello i was a part of this situation, we iniated on the tires of all the hemmits leaving LSD kitchen. They robbed our gang member of the huron and he iniated ass well if they robbed them they will be shot and they left after robbing him. When they left we followed them and firering shots at hemmits to hit their engine. They where de-camping out of there hemmits and where firering shots at our helicopter so i dont know the clue of this report and why @Enzrah would comp you.
Sorry who are you? i cant remember seeing a Will boston in game. but to reply to what you have said, i lockpicked the huron i did not rob your gang member, you writing this makes it look as if i did a proper robbery by threatening him, which i didnt. You seem to not know what your talking about and you are not the person who shot me either so please do not post on this report, thanks in advance.

I told you what you did wrong, it was piss poor from your side, and i didnt even need to come to you and contact you but i did anyway. I also did you my name and after i did you still said it was an active gunfight and that was your reasoning for killing me you also said you would comp me if i didnt get revived by medics, but i did get revived so no comp was needed though i dont feel just because i get revived means you get away with what you did.

Also there was 3 trucks, not 4 and the only person who was initated on which was me and that was my engine only.

Sorry who are you? i cant remember seeing a Will boston in game. but to reply to what you have said, i lockpicked the huron i did not rob your gang member, you writing this makes it look as if i did a proper robbery by threatening him, which i didnt. You seem to not know what your talking about and you are not the person who shot me either so please do not post on this report, thanks in advance.
So you are telling me right know that i wasn't involved in that situation i was shooting at you ass well but he killed you before i did, And when i left i said "i hope you have a nice bleeding out m8" And my friend told us that he had to drop his gear.

but i will leave this situation, let the staff make a good decision.

if i didnt get revived by medics
Correct because if they did, I would have nothing to comp you for. 

and @Will Boston was one of the rebels chasing you after you guys shot at us.

You do understand right we shot tires in which we initiated on we then got shot at leading it to be an active gunfight. You ad an MX in an active gunfight because your friend shot at us. and you died. Granted you put your hands up but I've explained how I did not see it in time as the bullet was shot before and hit you after the hands up.

It was an active firefight between rebels cops and more rebels and we killed you and your men because of it. 

So you are telling me right know that i wasn't involved in that situation i was shooting at you ass well but he killed you before i did, And when i left i said "i hope you have a nice bleeding out m8" And my friend told us that he had to drop his gear.
As ive already said please stop replying, i do not know what you are talking about saying "and my friend told us that he had to drop his gear" what are you talking about?

Correct because if they did, I would have nothing to comp you for. 

and @Will Boston was one of the rebels chasing you after you guys shot at us.

You do understand right we shot tires in which we initiated on we then got shot at leading it to be an active gunfight. You ad an MX in an active gunfight because your friend shot at us. and you died. Granted you put your hands up but I've explained how I did not see it in time as the bullet was shot before and hit you after the hands up.

It was an active firefight between rebels cops and more rebels and we killed you and your men because of it. 
a gunfight that was started by rdm.

a gunfight that was started by rdm.
The gunfight started from your mate we were shooting tires. You do realize you have died in an active gunfight with your gun on your back 

your friend made it a fight. You were with him. Yes like i've stated your hands went up but I didn't see that. I was willing to compensate fair enough but you wanted to take this further. 

The gunfight started from your mate we were shooting tires. You do realize you have died in an active gunfight with your gun on your back 
you knew i was not involved in the shooting because not once did i fire shots nor did i intend to shown in the video seeing as i tried to run without my gun in my hands and then once i was hit i stood still to show i meant no threat though you still fired. Prove to me that you didnt see me put my hands up by showing video, i would also like a video of you guys initiating on our tires aswell. 

how would I know you weren't involved ?! you're a rebel with a gun. There are fault on both ends here mate. So many people were shooting at you it's just a shame my bullet was the one to take you out. 

What's happened is we chased hemmt's in which we initiated on we shot tires and took shot from you rebels we then returned fire.

What's happened is we chased hemmt's in which we initiated on we shot tires
this was rdm as no initiation was done on my tires nor my friends also you guys shot first if anyone returned fire it was my buddy @JamstathaHamsta because you guys hit him when he had not fired a single shot and yous continued to shoot at him, what else was he meant to do? you also say there is fault on both ends, no there aint? theres fault on your end and your end only. 

this was rdm as no initiation was done on my tires nor my friends also you guys shot first if anyone returned fire it was my buddy @JamstathaHamsta because you guys hit him when he had no fired a single shot and yous continued to shoot at him, what else was he meant to do? you also say there is fault on both ends, no there aint? theres fault on your end and your end only. 
We initiated on tires yes we did and engine it's in your video?!. Mate at the end of the day it was a firefight started by your friend leaving us no choice but to protect ourselves. 

We initiated on tires yes we did and engine it's in your video?!. Mate at the end of the day it was a firefight started by your friend leaving us no choice but to protect ourselves. 
can you tell me at what point you initiate on tires in the video? i would like to go have a look myself.

does it or does it not say in the video "stop now or your engine will be shot" ? (yes it's engine but either way we initiated on the vehicle)

From what I can also see there is 2 points where you cut the video? a couple of mins in and 7:18

Also as well you told your buddy to shoot at us in which he did making it a fight and then you cut the video (tampering evidence) to the point where we are in the fight.
tampering evidence? i can show that part but it is me ear raping from frustration because of the situation? you wanna see it be my guest but put down the volume, i simply got that cut due to it being embarrassing for myself and i knew you would try and point that out.

You have stated that we didn't initiate on tires but I'm not the one who did that. You are reported me for shooting you with your hands up. Like I've said it was an active gunfight regardless of how it started it was an active gunfight. you hopped out a car with an Mx am I supposed to just lest you run and possibly kill me?

You have stated that we didn't initiate on tires but I'm not the one who did that. You are reported me for shooting you with your hands up. Like I've said it was an active gunfight regardless of how it started it was an active gunfight. you hopped out a car with an Mx am I supposed to just lest you run and possibly kill me?
you were right next to the guy who initiated on me also if i turned around and shot at you it would be rdm seeing as you have not threatened my life and the only thing you have threatened to do to me was shoot my engine out 

listen this is going in circles from here on out i will no longer reply unless requested to, i hope you do so aswell and let this be dealt with the lead staff members.

Locked Pending investigation before this becomes an essay, if either of you have any further constructive comments to add please message a member of staff for the meanwhile locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back