What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Ernesto Wethers - 364 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Envy

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Envy Wolf

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Ernesto Wethers - 364

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/02/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 200228

What best describes this incident ?: G2.4

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Attended a robbery notification @ Route 13 where we found Ernie (unknown at the time) robbing the store, upon arrival I tried to speak to him but was none responsive so therefore I pulled a gun and told him to put his hands up to deal with it instead. As very clear in the video Ernie does not listen to these commands and simply pulls out his phone to Contact or GPS Reggie/Azteca (who he later stated was out robbing stores with him.) whilst at gunpoint and unarmed himself. This is a blatant breach of NVL so I don't believe I need to say more.

Thanks, Envy

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh12ntPyQ5Y

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello all,

I was going to say where is the Value of Life claim, but then I realised that it was because he pulled out his phone at gun point in attempt to alert Aztecas or his friends. Why don't you go with the roleplay, instead of wanting to alert every single person that you're currently being robbed or kidnapped especially at gun point whilst locked in a shop? You haven't even spoke at all to these kidnappers throughout the entire interaction in the shop.

Please do better in the future

Action: 1 Day Ban

CharID: 50977

Rule(s): G2.4

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back