What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Exefire Exploiting/Meta - Other (Action taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCK Pee Money

Your In-game name

[TCK] Pee Money

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Exefire Exploiting/Meta

Date of the incident

08/09/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

The video shows exefire shooting one of my fellow gang members Salv through the tower with a 6.5 weapon, without even looking at him so I have great suspicion he is either Hacking or has exploited the fact Salv was showing through as wall as you cannot shoot through the tower walls. Furthermore it is clear that exefire has metagamed myself as he walks up to me once downed stating "I can see the fear in your eyes." About 10 minutes before exefire said in side chat (included as a gyazo) "I can see the fear in your eyes pee money." I believe it not only shows exefire exploiting/hacking but also metagaming me as after killing me he ran over and repeated what he wrote in side around 10 minutes before. He clearly states Pee Money so he is targeting myself in the whole situation.

http://i.imgur.com/Ivdcf21.png

https://gyazo.com/7eb63cbcd5d3260227ea0ac96f2beb0a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bUPH4iFbvI

http://plays.tv/video/598b552314d7de51a8/hall-

http://plays.tv/video/598b5fcd4f109d12bc/exefire-exploiting

Shout out to the main man Dcert for typing this up for is

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bUPH4iFbvI
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, hello there.
 Let me address the meta-gaming accusation first. 
You showed a screen shot of me saying "I can see the fear in your eyes, pee money" Which is quite funny as I use this sentence a lot, originated from Mcgregor himself, and I liked it so I used it. Not targeting you specifically. Also, I only said that in OOC when you were talking shit about AMW and me, then it became a shit-storm, shall I show you and the rest what you wrote? Jefke is a witness to this as well.
Every time we kill TCK you start a whole story in OOC thinking that something was broken, just hard to take an L and leave it as it is.
Me killing you and saying a catchphrase is meta-gaming? Did I say your name when I approached you? Did I actually do something that has affected the meta-gaming rule? I personally do not think so, it's been quite a few shots of you trying to report me and AMW members, feels like a hunt in my eyes, a hunt to get people banned.

Side note: You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting (Yes) - You did no attempt to resolve with me, you just tried to gain information if I've had a video of my perspective, as you see in the screenshot you, yourself provided.

Now to the point of Exploiting: I have to agree that this videos perspective looks shady as hell https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bUPH4iFbvI . Looks like my character moves to the right suddenly and back to the center which I think it's D-sync from the server because it has been d-syncing a lot recently of what i've noticed.
But as you can see in the second video you posted - http://plays.tv/video/598b552314d7de51a8/hall- My character has no twitching to the right then back to center and I actually keep my gun aiming at the tower because I can hear the guy. I think this video proves that I didn't do anything suspicious and that it's only server dsync from your perspective.

As to why I shot? I heard him going down the stairs and as soon as the low sound cue hit that he steps on the ground  I took the chance and sprayed and luckily I did hit him and killed him. You can even hear the sound cue from the first video to confirm that it is indeed loud and clear that he is running / stepping in the tower.

Edit (Extra info added 09.08.2017, 23.35): Me saying your name does not effect RP in game, it was just an OOC reference. You also in OOC threw several accusations about my gang breaking rules and when challenged by (SOS) 1St Lt. Ryan about if we had broken rules we would be banned and you start becoming salty and quite mean towards my members. Also you say how would i know there's a gun fight, few ways actually!

1. If i see several GPS' going down in a certain location which in this case happens to be a red zone i can only assume one thing and that is that they are being killed.

2. I was already informed of them going to advanced weapons before any of this happened.

3. We didn't all go to the dealer, people are still alive and can scrape info from a situation (e.g.) people saying they're taking shots then going silent over the radio. Finally i think this is a hunt to get me and my gang banned, you said we always break rules, when challenged by someone saying you have no evidence then straight away fill out a report when you find something wrong is a bit suspicious however i can understand that you would report someone if they broke a rule however given the chats had before the situation, i have reasoning to believe otherwise.

4. Also you asked for evidence a fair bit after the situation, in my case i only record using shadow play with a 10 minute run back time. I could have deleted some space on my computer and made space for the clip but it had ran over anyway so i would have been unable to give you any evidence.

@ExeFire Do you not have no recordings what so ever? 

And in regards of comments which was made by @TCK Pee Money I will be looking into these.
No i dont have anything sir.

And as i wrote in the reply "4. Also you asked for evidence a fair bit after the situation, in my case i only record using shadow play with a 10 minute run back time. I could have deleted some space on my computer and made space for the clip but it had ran over anyway so i would have been unable to give you any evidence."

No i dont have anything sir.

And as i wrote in the reply "4. Also you asked for evidence a fair bit after the situation, in my case i only record using shadow play with a 10 minute run back time. I could have deleted some space on my computer and made space for the clip but it had ran over anyway so i would have been unable to give you any evidence."
Can you just explain to me how you killed him, e.g where he was when you killed him.

This is not a hunt at all to get you and your gang banned. I see you breaking rules and i'm reporting it. I'm going to leave the decision of this report up to the admins and will only reply if requested to by the admins, replying to this is simply not worth my time.

Can you just explain to me how you killed him, e.g where he was when you killed him.
He said that he was in front of Salv's face when he shot him, then says he was at the stairs then at the side of the building but the 2 videos from outside show him being at the back of the building and just shooting into the air not even at the building.

He's either got some nutty hacks or he's exploited the fact Salv may have lagged through the wall running down the stairs and that explains why hes shooting in the air. 

From my perspective i shot Salv as he was running down the stairs on the inside of the tower, i could hear him running down the stairs as i had my earplugs out and he wasn't being quiet in his movement. I promise that i was not exploiting or cheating in any way and i blame the confusion on the servers lagg-ness.

He said that he was in front of Salv's face when he shot him, then says he was at the stairs then at the side of the building but the 2 videos from outside show him being at the back of the building and just shooting into the air not even at the building.

He's either got some nutty hacks or he's exploited the fact Salv may have lagged through the wall running down the stairs and that explains why hes shooting in the air. 
The only reason that i was looking up, was because he was up the stairs so i would have to aim up, and i was leaning to the side to prevent myself from being shot and not fully showing my body and just peaking.

From my perspective i shot Salv as he was running down the stairs on the inside of the tower, i could hear him running down the stairs as i had my earplugs out and he wasn't being quiet in his movement. I promise that i was not exploiting or cheating in any way and i blame the confusion on the servers lagg-ness.

The only reason that i was looking up, was because he was up the stairs so i would have to aim up, and i was leaning to the side to prevent myself from being shot and not fully showing my body and just peaking.

I dont know like, it looks fishy to me all 3 videos show you no were near were you say you were.

So you shot him as he was coming down the stairs, but that tower is not wall bang-able? So please explain to me how you are able to shoot someone inside the tower?

No i dont mean that i shot him through the wall, what i mean by this is, that i was shooting him as he was running down the stairs through the entrance of the castle tower, not through the walls off the tower.

No i dont mean that i shot him through the wall, what i mean by this is, that i was shooting him as he was running down the stairs through the entrance of the castle tower, not through the walls off the tower.
But the entrance of the tower was on the other side from you and as you can see in one of the video Salv was clearly not outside.

But the entrance of the tower was on the other side from you and as you can see in one of the video Salv was clearly not outside.
I know the entrance is on the other side to where i was in the video because thats where i was peaking from, once i had sprayed up the stairs i ran back and then to the back of the tower and then i rescieved the message that i killed salv (again lag) Once i got the kill i move round to the other side of the tower, you see in the video that i lagged around before running straight, i dont know if this is my connection or the servers lag but you can clearly see in the video that my character stutters when i start moving again.

I know the entrance is on the other side to where i was in the video because thats where i was peaking from, once i had sprayed up the stairs i ran back and then to the back of the tower and then i rescieved the message that i killed salv (again lag) Once i got the kill i move round to the other side of the tower, you see in the video that i lagged around before running straight, i dont know if this is my connection or the servers lag but you can clearly see in the video that my character stutters when i start moving again.
So you're saying that your went around the other side peaked him from the doorway up the stairs and killed him?

Yes and that is why you see me in one of the videos leaning to the side and looking up, because he was running down the stairs and was above where i was so i had to aim up so that i was able to shoot him, it looks really weird to me how in the video i am still behind the tower but it was really laggy for me and even killing the first two people was laggy.

@ExeFire Right so what you're telling me is that you've managed to get from where you are in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bUPH4iFbvI at the back of the tower to the front of the tower near the door-way peak someone and manage to kill them within a few seconds and then manage to return to the back of the tower and carry on running in the same direction you were originally running at the back of tower near to the start of the video. Another point I would like to bring up is last night while you were in police custody you messaged one of your friends on TS and asked him for help which Is meta-gaming and to add more that you've been giving away your money which sways towards you being guilty of a rule break. Now in conclusion from what I gather and bearing in mind that this happens in most towers or buildings when you run up or down the stairs you d-sync out the walls while running up/down the stairs which is what has happened in this situation where Salv was running down the stairs and you've seen him d-sync out the side wall and looked up and killed. Now anyone should know well enough that doing so is not permitted and would be classed as exploiting.

@TCK Pee Money I have looked into the claims made by Exefire regarding you being abusive towards him and his gang members which looking at the evidence is indeed correct now no matter what the situation at no point should you abuse someone in OOC because that will get you in trouble, now let this be a warning that such actions should not repeat again! This will be noted down.

Accepted action taken.

ExeFire -  (2.4) - Exploiting

76561198040355322 - Steam ID

3ab375b94978c0580ba3befb3a99c3dd - BattlEye GUID

TCK Pee Money - OOC Abuse (Warned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back