What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Ezekiel and Ploppy Senis - Other (Already banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger Smith

Unlinked
Your In-game name

STU. Roger Smith

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Ezekiel and Ploppy Senis

Date of the incident

27/07/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was attending a call as an NHS medic along with my colleagues Braden, and Bloom. We heard shots fired, at which point we announced we were leaving due to the situation being unsafe for us to continue our duties.

It was at this point I entered the vehicle and was driven off in the passenger seat. I wasn't aware that it was two civilians who were in the vehicle with as opposed to my colleagues until Braden made a comment about me leaving them. As you can hear in the video I repeatedly tell these civilians to stop driving the NHS vehicles as they were not allowed to. Eventually they stop but not for a decent amount of time. They did not talk to me regarding the taking the vehicle afterwards they simply ran off, whilst I had to rejoin my patrol.

I believe this is a contravention of Server Rule (2.12) "NHS Medics -The NHS are here to help and revive people and have less than 10 slots on the 130 slot server. It is a bannable offence to kill a medic, take their vehicle, take them hostage or rob them. In the Redzone medics may be killed however all other rules regarding medics apply."

NB: The time is a rough estimate via recording timings.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5b5b2d01cfcde6a346/ezekiel-ploppy-senis-stealing-nhs-vehicle-with-paramedic-stu-roger-smith-inside-
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

What efforts did you make to resolve the situation?
Oh, does the telling them to not drive the car and leave it not count? 

I thought it did, hence I ticked yes. They also quit soon after so I couldn’t talk to them about it.

If that doesn’t count as attempting to resolve the situation then I apologise for wasting your time with this report.

Edit: I understand with VDM and RDM you can talk after the fact and get compensation or such. But I do not see in this case how that could be applied?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, does the telling them to not drive the car and leave it not count? 

I thought it did, hence I ticked yes. They also quit soon after so I couldn’t talk to them about it.

If that doesn’t count as attempting to resolve the situation then I apologise for wasting your time with this report.

Edit: I understand with VDM and RDM you can talk after the fact and get compensation or such. But I do not see in this case how that could be applied?
Attempt to resolve means speaking to them in one way or another out of the game in an attempt to resolve the situation. 

This is not required tho. Since you seem to have misunderstood the question do you wish to attempt to resolve the issue or do you wanna proceed with the report?

Attempt to resolve means speaking to them in one way or another out of the game in an attempt to resolve the situation. 

This is not required tho. Since you seem to have misunderstood the question do you wish to attempt to resolve the issue or do you wanna proceed with the report?
Ah okay, I shall attempt to resolve the issue by messaging them on the forums if I can find their accounts. And/or by speaking to them in TeamSpeak if that fails.
Is it okay if I put the report on hold until I've spoken with them to see if I want to then proceed with it?

@Roger Smith Have you made contact and had any response yet? If you manage to settle it please leave a reply so we are aware of the outcome.

@Valen Bell I have sent Ezekiel a message on the forum account provided however I haven’t had a response yet. I’m waiting until tomorrow for him to reply then I’ll let it proceed. 

If thats okay?

That is fine so if he responds or fails to then please let us know here and we will continue then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back