What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Ezekiel Montoya - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elakin

Back from the dead
Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kai Sullivan

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Ezekiel Montoya

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/30/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2200

What best describes this incident ?: NVL / Common Sense

Please (in detail) describe the incident: As is common knowledge, Cutlass and Coalition have been in an active beef for the past few months.

This incident began when we were looking for Cutlass members and we received a text from one of our members, Will Cheverall, saying a suspected Cutlass member had just left the prison. Rajeev was the first person there and put a gun to him, to which he simply ran away. He then had multiple people put guns to him and was told to get into Zycho Bellingham's car, which he is in as you can see from the beginning of my clip (https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1bN8ezPjzRJEjS/d1337en3Bymp?invite=cr-MSxsMUIsNzIyNzc4MzYs).

This is where myself and multiple other members arrive, Zycho had taken him a few hundred meters from the point he was picked up, and this entire time despite being forced into the car at gunpoint, he remained on a phonecall with an unknown person, presumably one of his members. As you can see from the beginning of my clip, we had 4 or 5 guns at his head telling him to leave the vehicle. In his defence, the car was locked and so he couldn't, be stayed on the phonecall, even answering a question to whomever he was on the phone with (you can hear him amidst our demands say "nah I just got outta prison" as though he doesn't care at all for the guns around him / the risk to his life.

Once the car is unlocked, he does get out, and when asked, he does hang up the phone. However, once he hangs up he is told to put his hands up, to which he repeats what he is asked in a song-like manner, before saying "nah lemme get a smoothie allow it." He is told to "put your hands up NOW" by Matt, who follows with a further comment that he's clearly biding his time (presumably for whoever he was on the phone with to arrive) to which he responds "cry about it" and is then shot.

I spoke to Ezekiel in liaison and whilst we did not argue, I simply did not believe his reasons for his actions were appropriate, saying things like "we were shouting over eachother" and that he did not think to hang up the call because the door was locked and we were telling him to get out etc. Continuing to answer questions on a phonecall with 5 guns in your face to me just screams both NVL and common sense.

Thank you to any staff member who reviews this!

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1bN8ezPjzRJEjS/d1337en3Bymp?invite=cr-MSxsMUIsNzIyNzc4MzYs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

My perspective : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJqe-LzcqZ4

This situation began a minute after I have just logged into the server, I had just left the prison trying to find a car to get back into the city 

Firstly I will address the phone call, the situation begins where all of you surround me at the prison, I didn’t see any guns pointed towards me and I hear Zycho telling me to get in the car, I proceed to get in the car to allow a roleplay situation to occur, during this time I am not ziptied or threatened, I call Kash to inform him of the predicament I am now in, just telling him that I’ve been taken and the area im being drove towards.

During this exact moment all of the others arrive and begin shouting demands, I think there was around 6 to 7 people talking at the same time as i'm on the phone, the first threats I recognised was exit the vehicle, this is all I continued to hear, I begin to let you know the car is locked and at this point as the car is being unlocked I hear get off the phone, I proceed to get out the vehicle and get off the phone.

I apologise for letting the smoothie animation play through fully, as you can see in the clip I placed my hands up immediately the moment the animation finished, however I was shot almost instantly ending any further roleplay immediately. 

Morning fella,

Firstly I will address the phone call, the situation begins where all of you surround me at the prison, I didn’t see any guns pointed towards me and I hear Zycho telling me to get in the car, I proceed to get in the car to allow a roleplay situation to occur, during this time I am not ziptied or threatened, I call Kash to inform him of the predicament I am now in, just telling him that I’ve been taken and the area im being drove towards.
How, when you hear Zycho's voice, with full knowledge he is a member of The Coalition, in a white armoured Helion, telling you to get in the car, do you not feel threatened here and think a quick call to Kash is a smart way to respond? Not to mention the other 2/3 cars around you at this time?

As mentioned before, the car being locked is, in my opinion, not a reason to continue a phonecall with 5 guns in your face.

I apologise for letting the smoothie animation play through fully, as you can see in the clip I placed my hands up immediately the moment the animation finished
This part I do want to question - in liaison you said you couldn't cancel the animation and now you are apologising for voluntarily letting it run through?

Which is it? It seems you're changing what you've said in liaison to make you seem more apologetic in the report.

Please note that it was only a few weeks ago that another Cutlass member was banned for doing exactly this - drinking a smoothie and intentionally "taking his time" and giving attitude whilst at a very clear disadvantage, which seems to be exactly what you have done here, presumably to buy time for the person on the phone (who we now know to be Kash) to turn up?

however I was shot almost instantly ending any further roleplay immediately. 
Please do not put it on us as the ones who ended the roleplay here. You were clearly at a huge disadvantage and decided to ignore the threats and guns around you, and for this, being shot was justified.

EDIT: Initially your video was private, but now seems to be public and I have now watched it. Your clip shows you sat having a conversation with Kash for a good 10+ seconds whilst 5 guns are aimed at you, and you were also told at 44 seconds by Rajeev to get off the phone, which you also ignored for a good 9 seconds until you finally put the phone down.

I have nothing further to add to this one unless staff wish for me to do so.

Thanks again to whoever reviews this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I have already stated in my previous response, Zycho or neither of the other members presented any threat when asked to jump in the car, there was no aggression in Zycho’s voice towards me, throughout the 30 second drive towards the satellite dishes Zycho didn’t even take a moment to tell me to get off the phone, nor did he action any /me’s to enhance the roleplay there to try take my phone. He mentioned over the radio to the rest of you that I am on my phone and that was it, he didn’t say get off the phone whilst driving so yes I was on the phone inside a car that I willingly jumped in when asked to.

Secondly I had no intention to carry on the phone call, you can distinctly hear me saying to Kash “They’re probably gonna take my phone away, love.” At this point I hear Kash’s response and assume he’ll end the call there. However, this didn’t happen, all of a sudden the other coalition members begin to exit their cars and come up to the vehicle and start shouting at me to exit the car bare in mind this is 6+ people shouting at once, not to mention Kash also asking me questions over the phone, all of these voices at once saying multiple things did confuse me, this is why I didn’t think of hanging up the phone as it was hard to focus. The first demand that I registered was to get out of the car in which I replied that the car is locked, as Zycho proceeds to unlock the vehicle, bare in mind everyone is still shouting commands I exit the vehicle and then hear the next command which is to get off the phone. Which I also follow instantly whilst exiting the vehicle. 

You keep mentioning that I am stalling to gain an advantage, all of the commands I have been given I have followed, yes I have drunk a smoothie, which cost you around 4 seconds of time. However once again I instantly placed my hands in the air, you could have then proceeded with whatever you wanted to do, but I was met with a gunshot to the head. 

Thirdly, I never stated that I voluntarily let the animation play through, I merely apologised for the fact that the animation didn’t end sooner. Not to mention the fact I already apologised about the smoothie in the liaison as I saw your point about it.

Afternoon!

Appreciate your responses, but I feel there is nothing more to discuss here without going around in circles.

I will allow staff to handle this one from here and will not respond further unless asked to do so.

Cheers!

You've taken your time to go through reports on Cutlass members as here you said "Please note that it was only a few weeks ago that another Cutlass member was banned for doing exactly this" so I'm sure you are aware of my current ban status. This leads me to believe this report is of malicious intent against me personally and not here to better the community. You roleplayed kidnapping me in your own vehicles outside a highly surveillanced premises whilst im in hospital gown, only a minute after I spawned. I follow through with your demands despite multiple people shouting at me different commands. You shot me despite me placing my hands up. The smoothie was unnecessary I was merely Roleplaying a attitude to try a retain a little dignity.

Even with the things you've stated :

He then had multiple people put guns to him and was told to get into Zycho Bellingham's car
Zycho had taken him a few hundred meters from the point he was picked up, and this entire time despite being forced into the car at gunpoint
These were further from the truth as you can quite literally see with the clip I've provided.

You've taken your time to go through reports on Cutlass members as here you said "Please note that it was only a few weeks ago that another Cutlass member was banned for doing exactly this" so I'm sure you are aware of my current ban status. This leads me to believe this report is of malicious intent against me personally and not here to better the community.
Despite saying I was done responding, I will reply once more considering you're just making accusations now.

I did not need to go through any reports to know this - the report came from one of our members, I don't spend my time fishing through Cutlass reports. This report would not have happened if I did not feel you had NVL'd throughout this entire scenario. 

I follow through with your demands despite multiple people shouting at me different commands. You shot me despite me placing my hands up. The smoothie was unnecessary I was merely Roleplaying a attitude to try a retain a little dignity.
You followed our demands with 10 second delays. In my clip just as I leave the car you are told by Rajeev to hang up the phone with guns in your face - you took around 9 seconds to do so, staying on the phone until you left the car.

You shot me despite me placing my hands up. The smoothie was unnecessary I was merely Roleplaying a attitude to try a retain a little dignity.
You were shot for taking forever to follow demands, biding time whilst on the phone during the scenario and then finally drinking a smoothie with 5 people telling you to put your hands up. Intelligently, you finished the smoothie and said "cry about it" - are you surprised you were shot and do you truly believe it was us at fault for shooting you here and ending the roleplay?

Not to mention, the roleplay did not "end" here, as we continued to talk to you as we took you to the ranch and used you as bait for Kash. Sadly, you were shot, yes, but the roleplay did not end as a result of this.

As mentioned before when I said I would not respond - we will, and are, just going in circles here. Therefore I will leave this to staff even if you choose to respond further.

Thanks again.

Additional comment in error - please delete

Forever ? Which demands did I take forever to respond to. Numerous members shouting over each other creating confusion for me, not only the shouting but the fact I had to explain to you the car is locked and wait for Zycho to unlock it. I followed the demands. I finally understood what was said to me, put the phone down, so I put the phone down, meeting demands? I followed each demand you have provided me whilst being shouted at from all these members. In terms of the smoothie seconds went by during the animation, upon it being done I put my hands up instantly, You as a gang chose to terminate any further roleplay with me.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Afternoon @Elakinand @Eziekiel Montoya

I can't believe we are here over a smoothie and a phone call but here goes ......

@Eziekiel Montoyait is clear to me that you have tried to stall but you are clearly outnumbered, when asked to put the phone down you continue your conversation. If I can hear these guys shouting at you then I believe you can hear them too, a car been locked does not stop you from putting the phone down.

As for the smoothie, this was a clear intention to waste some more time, as you did not need to have this at all, as shown in your own video, and again you were clearly outnumbered and did not listen to clear demands.

Due to this the follow decision has been made, following the fair ban system:

CharID : 63325

Rule: G2.4

Action: Perma

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back