What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Fabi123 - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roach John

Your In-game name

Roach John

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Fabi123

Date of the incident

25/03/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was cleaning up a shipwreck and then some random guy just comes out of nowhere and drives his boat into me and my boat and kills me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/s/M8XxOgNR55Qe
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I did not see you and then you and your friend tried to kill me with the boat and you did not try to resolve the situation.

I sent you a message in-game asking you to compensate me or I would take this further, you completely ignored my message, that "friend" you're on about is a poseidon and had nothing to do with me, all his actions are on his part and if he tried to kill you that's not my problem. "I did not see you" You might not have seen me but you sure drove into the boat on purpose

I did not see the message and I was trying to go around your boat because when I saw your boat I got scared and tried to run away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried to run away? You drove straight into my boat. And why would you run away?

Because I saw your and I thought someone was there and I did not have any guns to defend my self in case you wanted to rob me

Hi @John Farrell,

Any evidence provided must show context of the situation, therefore it is advised  to supply 2-3 minutes of footage before the initial rule break occurs.
Do you have a longer video of the situation?

Thanks,

Thanks @John Farrell.

With the extended footage it seems clear that this is a clear case of VDM.

@Fabi123, whilst your statements around this are somewhat conflicting, I do not believe this was malicious.

As such you will only relieve a warning. Please read the rules closely and be sure to be careful when driving vehicles. Any repeated offences will be looked upon very poorly.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back