What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Fabrizio R.R.H - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAFFLARN

Your In-game name

0tt0

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Fabrizio R.R.H

Date of the incident

26/05/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was injured in the greenzone at the airport were I died to engine on my airplane didn't turn off so I decided to jump out of the aircraft. when I jumped out of the aircraft my character flew up in the air and died. I was injured for a bit while waiting for my friend to get a defib since it was no NHS members online during this time. Then the police came and gave me medical attention and got me up on my feet again. as soon as I got up they restrained me for having an illegal firearm on me. of course i get mad because of how the accident happened. i did send notes to him that he should come lobby liasion after the situations because i thought this was a rule break but it turned out not to be one. then they took my mk1 and pistol(even when I had license for the legal pistol) in to their police car and say that they will not give me a ticket because of my 'medical state', so after that they unrestraint me and I starts running to their car and I do pick up my mk1 one and my pistol and starts running toward my friends truck. then Fabrizio says 'ohno' takes his gun up and sprays me with rubber bullets with no initiation at all. then I tried to get in contact with him on Teamspeak where he basically wrote that he did not care and did not want to resolve this problem and it would not benefit him in any way and it would only be a waste of time for him. so that's why I am bringing up this report.
After this situation, I realized that I might have done something wrong when taking my gun back from the officers. Fabrizio did also accuse me of breaking a rule inside the greenzone but he did fast take it back because i copypasted the greenzone rules to him and it was nothing in particular that I did break.
I then talked to staff about this what I have done and how I did see on the rules after looking on the definitions between a robbery and when stealing something. and in the rules, it does only stay that you are not permitted to knock, anyone, out and rob them. I know some people will still say that I robbed them inside the GZ but the this is the diffrence between theft and robbery, Robbery, in contrast to theft, is a taking of property that does involve person-to-person interaction with force, intimidation. and i would not say that I used any force towards these officers. i basically took the gun and ran away as fast as possible
(6.1.1) You must not attempt to kill anyone in a green zone.
(6.1.2) Lethal weapons must be holstered in green zones at all times. Breaking this rule can result in being kicked from the server.
(6.1.3) You must not knock out and rob other players in a green zone.
(6.1.4) You must not lockpick or steal a vehicle from the green zone.
(6.1.5) You must not park or leave your vehicle inside of a green zone in order to sell illegal items such as drugs or guns.
(6.1.6) You must not exploit the green zone to avoid ongoing hostile roleplay. Retreating into a green zone is forbidden.

I know that staff might still think that I have done a thing wrong and then I would say that I am sorry for my mistake and that I looked on the rules in a wrongfully way.

the time could dip from 20 to 40 minutes

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo5rX_voZs8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

0tt0 Can you please provide a longer video please?

I like when people are telling the truth, but something i need to react on is the twisted truth being told here, at no point are you copy pasting the rules for me, actually it's myself who realizes and take back my statement.

After this situation, I realized that I might have done something wrong when taking my gun back from the officers. Fabrizio did also accuse me of breaking a rule inside the greenzone but he did fast take it back because i copypasted the greenzone rules to him and it was nothing in particular that I did break.
*** Yesterday
<15:54:07> "Otto": u abnnd your pcsos come to lobby liasion
<15:54:26> "Capitan Fabrizio R.R. H.[7721]": I'm not coming, told you.
<16:10:50> "Otto": Resisting Arrest

£40,000
<16:11:02> "Otto": Theft

£25,000
<16:12:11> "Otto": that's not 100000 in total
<16:24:40> "Capitan Fabrizio R.R. H.[7721]": i'm fully aware of the fines
<16:24:54> "Capitan Fabrizio R.R. H.[7721]": but it seems you're missing one major one
<16:25:09> "Capitan Fabrizio R.R. H.[7721]": possesion of illegal firearm.
<16:26:04> "Otto": u aldready took it and never said to me that i was arrested for that
<16:26:17> "Capitan Fabrizio R.R. H.[7721]": i never gave you a ticket-
<16:26:58> "Otto": no but your pcso did and u are the one having the responsiblility
<16:28:46> "Capitan Fabrizio R.R. H.[7721]": true, it indeed is, hence why he was instructed to charge you with all he could find, i'm surprised he didnt want to send you to prison instead.
<16:29:12> "Otto": but just stupid to take a advantage to of a bug
<16:29:54> "Capitan Fabrizio R.R. H.[7721]": we werent there to witness it, therefore we just cant assume it's a bug
<16:30:04> "Otto": first of like and just stuping to say that iam was a waste of time
<16:30:10> "Capitan Fabrizio R.R. H.[7721]": then all would be dead saying "oh it was a bug"
<16:30:31> "Capitan Fabrizio R.R. H.[7721]": i said the discussion was a waste of time, not you.
<16:31:09> "Capitan Fabrizio R.R. H.[7721]": No violations has been made in regards to police nor server rules from our side, yet YOU have violated a server rule.
<16:31:20> "Otto": and thats what?
<16:31:25> "Capitan Fabrizio R.R. H.[7721]": you dont hear me moaning about it
<16:31:29> "Capitan Fabrizio R.R. H.[7721]": Standby
<16:31:54> "Capitan Fabrizio R.R. H.[7721]": (6.1.4) You must not lockpick or steal a vehicle from the green zone.
<16:32:04> "Capitan Fabrizio R.R. H.[7721]": Oh sorry wrong one
<16:32:48> "Capitan Fabrizio R.R. H.[7721]": I'll take it back, seems like it's been rewritten since last. i take that back.
<16:33:12> "Otto": yeah oknow i did not break any rules and then u guys basiclayy rdmed me too
<16:33:35> "Otto": no high quality roleplay in the footage not a word
<16:33:39> "Otto": just got blastet
<16:34:28> "Capitan Fabrizio R.R. H.[7721]": Rigth rigth rigth, i think you should post a PCC or a report, as far as i know you were talked to, during the entire situation from the "bug" stage lol.
<16:35:06> "Capitan Fabrizio R.R. H.[7721]": I'm not going to apoligize or give you any kind of compensation, but i would suggest you to engage in RP more, instead of using all your time writing //notes from start till end
<16:35:57> "Otto": it started with a bug that turned out to be a rdm and fining me to much like i don't really wanna do a pcc i would rather want to resolve the situation
<16:37:49> "Capitan Fabrizio R.R. H.[7721]": Perfect, i can see it from your PoV, but it still wont change the statements made earlier, as there is nothing in my PoV that requires resolving.
<16:40:16> "Otto": ofcourse it's like that because u have the power to take advantage of downed people in green zone of course it's fine
<16:40:48> "Capitan Fabrizio R.R. H.[7721]": There are 3 types of marked zones that you will experience on the map.

Green zones are “Safe” areas where players are able to convene without hostile interruption. They are not safe havens from the law however, Police can attempt to arrest you.

Blue zones are “Police” areas where extra protections are afforded to Police.

Red zones are “Hostile” areas where certain rules are suspended.

Purple zones are “Poseidon” areas where extra protections are afforded to Poseidon.
<16:41:08> "Otto": i know?
<16:41:49> "Capitan Fabrizio R.R. H.[7721]": perfect. i'm not taking any advantage, you go in there in the first place knowing the risk.
<16:42:12> "Otto": i did not know the risk of getting bugged
<16:42:50> "Capitan Fabrizio R.R. H.[7721]": then post a compensation request, and file a bug report.
<16:43:13> "Otto": i will look on the footage once more and see what i will do
<17:33:25> Your chat partner has disconnected.
<20:26:00> "Otto" rejoined chat.
*** End of chat history

----------------------------------------------------------

This being said, i will not go and say "oh please sir, put back the weapon in the police car you took from a goverment protected area" when you're running towards your friends who's obviosly your escape driver.

I will not sit here and accuse you, but i'm looking forward to see the other recording as i suspect you've been involved in communication with your friend without hotmicing aswell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In regards to the rules of :

[SIZE=medium](5.4) When you are revived/downed:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 15 minutes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character retains all knowledge of the time before they are downed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]While you are downed you may not divulge tactical information to anyone. The exception to this is information spoken in direct chat in game. Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]This does not apply if your character has been the victim of a clearcut case of RDM/VDM.''[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Depending on how you look at it, as far as i know, stealing a confiscated weapon from a police car just after you've been revived is violating the first part of 5.4, maybe i'm understanding it wrong, but you're fully aware of the risk when doing so.[/SIZE]

I like when people are telling the truth, but something i need to react on is the twisted truth being told here, at no point are you copy pasting the rules for me, actually it's myself who realizes and take back my statement.
Then i send the rules to someone else then I am sorry for that mistake. But you would say that everything else matches with our situation? 

Seems to cover most of it yes, but i think i would be great if you were able to get the part from when you've been downed, revived etc. for everyones sake of it. 

I only have video from a bit earlier I will upload it when it's done on youtube to process.

Seems to cover most of it yes, but i think i would be great if you were able to get the part from when you've been downed, revived etc. for everyones sake of it. 

0tt0 Can you please provide a longer video please?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this is all footage I have but its still the 2x length I hope this is enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry to see you're unable to upload the part you have from the injured state, as it's the most important one, where the entire situation is starting, and i am struggling to understand why you're recording only for 2½ minute.

I dont want to accusse of anything but it's dodgy to see you only have records going for 2½ minute in total.

As far as i am aware, you were instructed NOT to leg it away with the weapon when you were revived.

I'm sorry to see you're unable to upload the part you have from the injured state, as it's the most important one, where the entire situation is starting, and i am struggling to understand why you're recording only for 2½ minute.

I dont want to accusse of anything but it's dodgy to see you only have records going for 2½ minute in total.

As far as i am aware, you were instructed NOT to leg it away with the weapon when you were revived.
This is because I did not record it I clipt it and when you are clipping gameplay it only goes back a certain time, i use this feuture so i don't need to record 2 hours long of gameplay and so i don't use all my disc space to recordings.

I don't remember you saying this I remember the PCSO saying that I should not try anything when you get up(this was like 5 minutes before the accident and still isn't a valid initiation) and then you told him that it was no need to say anything like that because you would restrain me while I was on the floor you did never mention anything about you and your pcso would deploy rubbers or tazer on me during the whole situation and still did you spray me with rubbers as shown in the video

I'll leave it to the staff with the presented evidence to decide, i've stated my side of the story, i'll not be around until thursday, due to IRL things that needs to be dealt with. 

For us to see any rulebreak from the police i request a video from where you getting downed from the heli.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Report Rejected

As stated in report player rules "Please give as much detail as possible along with video/screenshot evidence so we can make the correct judgement. Any evidence provided must show context of the situation, therefore it is advised  to supply 2-3 minutes of footage before the initial rule break occurs."

There for your report against Fabrizio R.R.H is rejected as you fail to show 2-3 min before situation occurs.  

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back