What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Feng Mao, Vincent Price - Poor/Low Quality RP (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RepulsiveHalo

Your In-game name

(SOS) 1st LT. Halo

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Feng Mao, Vincent Price

Date of the incident

06/28/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

My friends and i ( (SOS) CPL. Tjay, and (SOS) PFC. Jones) we were seting up to rob at the blackmarket.
As i search myself a house to set up in i see 2 people upstairs a house, after seeing that i call my friends in with the intention of robbing the people in the house.
So when my friend gets there (Tjay) we start engaging in rp telling them to come down or get fired on if they dont comply after a certain amount of time.
After saying that my friend and i gave them some time and as they weren't complying my friend tried to shoot them through a window, about 5seconds later 1 of the 2 guys disconnects (Vincent Price) and 5secs after he disconnects (Feng Mao) also disconnects from the game.
Considering we were talking to them before they disconnected and they did reply seems as they had no interest in roleplaying this situation.
After waiting about 5minutes we saw them reconnect and we asked them to join the teamspeak but they said they didnt do anything wrong as they just disconnected.
Here is a picture of us messaging him after he rejoined https://gyazo.com/3836fdb503e78e149ad610a907e6e5ac

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/W4pXVZa29SQ
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hi,
this is Vincent Price. I would like to respond to your report:

I want to say, that now that I'm thinking about it, it was not high quality RP, I agree. However, I do not agree that we combat logged (which is what you accused us of when trying to get us on TS). We were not in combat, and we had no gear to save (we both had <100 pounds on us, and I had a cheap 20k gun (TRS?) with no magazines.... Seeing as we did not have any use for that, I would not consider it logging out to save gear). In hindsight, I do agree that the RP was not great from us, and although we wanted to log out since we had been sitting there talking for a long time, we should've waited to resolve the whole situation before doing so.

I would like to add the following to avoid any confusion:
- We are new to the server (although we have read the rules and do enjoy playing by them daily so far).
- As we (in my opinion) did not combat log, I was not interested in an unnecessary discussion on TS, and we continued on our aluminium runs.
- Furthermore, in game, you did not ask us to come TS to resolve an issue regarding poor role play, you repeatedly spammed "are u coming TS?", "you combat logged come TS etc.". I did not record the gameplay at the time (I started doing that with OBS yesterday) so I can't prove the chat logs, but you did repeatedly (at least 10 times) spam side chat for us to come to TS, which I don't think is the right way to go about things, as I was already communicating with you through mobile. I felt like you were just trying to annoy me, or "prove my ignorance" to the rest of the server.
- Picking the last message of the phone log (at which point you had asked me the same question 10 times) does not fully reflect our discussion, in which I had expressed my confusion to your allegation about combat logging.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to deny your report, as I said, I have discussed this with Feng Mao during our metal runs after the incident, and we both agreed that we should've continued the role play. Sadly, we couldn't text you about it since you had logged out at the time :)

-Price

PS:
- Threatening to report and/or complaining about what we did in side chat is breaking the rules according to paragraph (2.8).
- Talking to friends on TS or Discord (without hot-mic-ing) the way you are, laying plans and the like, while you are so close to us, is breaking the rules according to paragraph (3.5).

Last edited by a moderator:
You are correct about 3.5, however when i am in range to which i can hear the initiation i believe that it is not required. We have had prior coming togethers with you which makes us believe that this was indeed intentional combat logging as you were fully initiated on, may we also point out that because you have no gear is not an excuse to log out whenever you are in a situation.
And we did try and get you into teamspeak but you didn't try to sort out the situation in the slightest you kept denying you combat logged, wich is the case here it isn't because you haven't been shot at you are not in combat.
But i see you put allot of effort in this ban-appeal wich makes me believe you learned out of the situation and you are indeed willing to improve your rp in the server so therefore i will drop this report @vincentaur

@Jefke V Vincent Price and Feng Mao have contacted me and have shown me they regret what they did and didn't understand that would count as combat logging after a chat with them i explained them it is since we were in rp, and after that chat i really felt like they are willing to improve their rp and not just in this server to kill or not obey rules. Therefore i will drop this report if possible

@RepulsiveHalo

I am glad you guys were able to talk about this situation. 

vincent, 
It can always be in your favor if someone ask to come to ts. 
to go and just listen. i know it may consume time. but then you can avoid things like this. 

As you said you are happy to drop this report. i have nothing against it. 
So this report will be marked as resolved. 

RESOLVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back