What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Flash - Poor/Low Quality RP (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniish

Your In-game name

DanisH

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Flash

Date of the incident

12/05/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was coming to the new ship. I see some dead people there and i started of getting shot at by Mr Flash without any real reason. Then i land on the carrier to find out who was shooting at me. Just to be saying it was the first time being at that place so i was little curious. I walk inside of the place and come to the room where Mr Flash is in. The first thing he said to me was "Put your hands on your head or you will get shot" and that is nearly the same as hands up or you are dead.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/xn_fZcvOePE
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

This is not a revenge report.

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all you walked into an active gunfight with alot of police and gang members that where shooting at each other. You didnt have any reason to come here unless you wanted to be a part of the gunfight. and you said to me that u didnt hear any gunshots ( When it clearly was ). then you randomly ran inside and i said take your hands up or i am gonna shot you, then you run in to the other room and i manage to kill you. and that was because you could have run into that room and then pull out a weapon and then shoot me down.

(I saw the video and it clearly showed that it still was an active gunfight and you could hear the shots. and when you came in to the room, i said take your hands up or you're gonna get shot, then you immediately startet to run so i shot you. ( You had a gun in your backpack and if i didnt kill you, then you would take your gun up and try to kill me back).  So it kinda wasnt my fault that i killed you since you walked into an active gunfight and didnt listen on what i said, you tried to run away and get your gun up but you didnt make it.

You told me that you wanted 250k for the stuff that you "Lost"

Here is the TS chat:

<21:42:30> "DanisH": You wanna resolve?
<21:42:53> "Flash": busy atm with a MTO patrol
<21:43:01> "Flash": can do after the patrol
<21:43:03> "DanisH": Text when you wanna do.
<21:44:27> "Flash": But what is there to resolve? Since you walked into an active gunfight?
<21:44:50> "DanisH": Your iniation was bad and there is nothing to say about.
<21:45:13> "DanisH": The thing i'm asking for is 250k.
<21:46:36> "Flash": Well.. you randomly ran in to the place that i was in and could have shot me any time so i said Take your hands up or i will use lethal actions to you. (Still it was an active gunfight and u didnt have any reason to come there unless u wantet to be involved the shooting)
<21:47:01> "DanisH": Okay fair enough

If you want your "250k" back then i can pay you back.

I'm chosing to solve this instead as i don't want anybody to banned.

After a a further talk on Teamspeak he decided to comp me for my 250k. This is resolved now.

Awesome glad it could be resolved.
Keep in mind the RP was "Not the best" in the situation still. So make sure its improved for future.

A warning has been issued on battlemetrics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back