What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - FLOODY - RDM (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

markyy

Your In-game name

Trigger

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

FLOODY

Date of the incident

06/03/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was running up a hill trying to avoid and run away from the gunfight that was occurring.
As we were doing so we got shot at i was taking those shots. I was killed by someone who was not near me neither was anyone else to initiate RP and i got killed.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTdctSkRqGw&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player before reporting:

Did but got banned for doing so ^^^^^^^

We're going to need a longer video of the situation. We need to see what led up to the gunshots, and why you were running away from them. 

Also; threatening to report someone is NOT trying to resolve it. 

Editing a video of the situation now. I could not join the ts on the time of the request because I was in an active gunfight with over 15 people evolved. My reasoning for shooting and killing "trigger" was because i was taking hits from all directions and seeing "trigger" on the hill that I thought that the shots were mainly coming from resulted in me killing him. This was because he was in an active gunfight and I thought I was taking shots from him. I will post a long video of my side of the situation as soon as possible. 

Here is a 10 minute long video of my side of the gunfight. As seen in the video I could not tell if they had any guns on them I was just responding to information given from my team mates to me that there was guys on the hill that we thought were in the gunfight. As I shot and downed "trigger" I could not tell if he had any weapons on his body due to a tree in the way. 

The kill is at 3:40

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never mind I don't really wanna deal with this anymore, from your point of view i understand that i could have been a threat to you and that you were not aware that i was trying to evade. Ignore my unban request and ignore my report. 

@markyy As you wish, Next time try to talk to him before putting up a report.

DENIED Resolved

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back