What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Frank McNibbles // 161 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfieMc

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Alfie McCoy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Frank McNibbles // 161

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/29/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1930

What best describes this incident ?: G1.2

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Whilst myself and Adam were out having fun in a new toy that we have been able to get our hands on, we wanted to have some funny interaction so got ourselves in outfits etc and set out in the van. Mostly having fun and good interactions with people who we pulled over or chased and caught, we were heading back down from Mount Hann as everyone scattered knowing we were police the second time round so we decide we will head elsewhere and see how we get on. Before doing so i decide to get fuel at Clinton Ave, Adam went over to see if he recognised any of the people in the station, he calls me over as he seen a man at the ATM with knuckledusters and a few people downed on the floor. I walk over and start talking silly to see if they do indeed know were cops or if i could pull a blinder which clearly didnt happen.

I called the shooter to discord and just said i think ill report that situation due to how shocking the RP was prior to getting shot, i dont think we could benefit from a liaison if this is the standard he is providing, if he has roleplayed enough to obtain a gun then id think he'd be aware that this was just poor from him as their was 0 interaction beforehand

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9RdJGb2BH8

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

having killed 3 people seconds before this interaction, and many more pulling up (as you can see), being told this guy was an undercover police officer, while also being told his copper friend was tazing my friends over radio, and ALSO recognizing his voice from previous arrests, i shot and killed him. Yes, maybe more rp could have been had, but in a hectic situation with police confirmed Infront of me, i shot him. After going to liaison, i further apologized and admitted i was in the wrong, but alas, here i am on the forums.

as part of the robbery team, the whole situation got really hectic, one of the officers came into the shop and started tazing me and rolling around while everyone was swining knives about and going crazy. i believe frank was trying to sort out the police from the people we were trying to rob all while making sure his friends stayed alive and un arrested.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good Afternoon @AlfieMc

Thank you for making this report

After looking over all the evidence provided @frank44there was no high quality before you shot, the only thing that was said was "you're a fed are ay". We are looking for and wanting so much more from players considering it is a role-playing server.

You could have done so much more with this role-play before shooting and running off. 

CharID: 101881
Action: 2 Days (following FBS) 
Rule(s)broken: G1.2

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back