What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Frank McNibbles (351) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan Price

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ethan Price

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Frank McNibbles (351)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/19/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1656

What best describes this incident ?: NVL (G2.4)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was standing at TireNutz when I see a couple cars pull up. I noticed someone walk towards my car and crouch beside it, so I went to investigate. As you can see I see Frank lockpicking my vehicle, to which I ask him to stop. After he refuses I pull my gun (and my friend also pulls hers) - and aim it towards him.

After searching him and telling him to drop everything in his pocket, he refuses to drop the fire axe, which he then proceeds to pull out. After repeated orders to drop it, he then decides to start swinging it while having 2 guns to him, leaving him at a clear disadvantage which would only result in his death.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1QamD4zy2GNP2f/d1337t4tpMia?invite=cr-MSxmNFYsMTk0Mzg4NzI5LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

tbh mate you didnt say anything in OOC asking to resolve, and for the entirety of that clip ur ruleplaying by saying 'you've got two guns to ur head' so tbh yeah probs shouldnt have smacked you but ruleplaying isnt roleplaying and its boring cheers 👍

tbh mate you didnt say anything in OOC asking to resolve, and for the entirety of that clip ur ruleplaying by saying 'you've got two guns to ur head' so tbh yeah probs shouldnt have smacked you but ruleplaying isnt roleplaying and its boring cheers
My intention behind saying "you have 2 guns to your head" was because you had your head buried in the boot of the car taking items out, so I assumed you had not seen them. I can however see how that may come across as a weak form of RP. 

Beyond my initial report, I'd like to add another additional situation that occurred last night between Frank, myself & and a group of others. The following clip is provided by @Simon MacMillan

Link: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This situation is a follow-up to Frank yesterday afternoon stealing some crates from people at TireNutz / also stealing from our office. After this a "Finders fee" was put out for Frank being brought to us alive. 

Context as to why he was nabbed - 0:00 - 2:30ish
Frank being grabbed by Lanterns - 5:00 exactly
JJ & Myself arriving to GPS - 9:50
Frank going "Ow" to his legs being cut open by a knife - 21:45~
Frank gets shot in the leg for acting out - 33:13~
Frank is then executed after taking the piss - 35:35~
Lantern's announce they're going south with Frank in the car to dispose of him - 37:50

Throughout this despite being surrounded by multiple armed people, he wasn't scared for his life and also wasn't making an effort to properly roleplay his injuries (After some messages in LOOC there however was a slight improvement) 

Should be noted that Frank wasn't taking being kidnapped seriously the entire time, making silly comments and just overall taking the piss throughout the situation. There was a chance he could've lived, but, due to his behaviour, he was then killed. 

I've also provided some further information in ticket #forums-2112. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello there,

Not sure if i have to comment too much here, i think we can all see what happened here. Just clear cut disregard from Frank for the NVL rule. In a situation like that it's pretty clear you are at a disadvantage, just comply and let the roleplay carry on, trying to attack them does not make it interesting, quite the contrary. With your history i would have expected some better way of handling it, but clearly that was not the case.

Action taken:

Frank McNibbles - G2.4 - Perm ban as per FBS

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back