What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Frankie & Jazz (Hustlers) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanDMK

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jim Daniels

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Frankie & Jazz (Hustlers)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/17/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 15

What best describes this incident ?: Rules broken: G1.5, G1.7, G7.3, G2.3, G4.5

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I will describe the events leading up to this as I unfortunately do not have enough evidence (There is a short clip available if needed). Last night The Occult was asked for a meeting at Triads turf, we were invited into their room next to the car park. An individual in a white hoodie (Who we suspected repaired the door leading to everybody being trapped inside) started robbing all the cars outside and also robbed a Occult member infront of us. We eventually got let free by Aztecas, we decided to head back to the comedy club and chill out before logging off when the same individual who robbed us earlier walks in with a friend taunting us. He got locked in the comedy club and started threatening us which led to them being stabbed. I then received a call from Frankie claiming we have 2 Hustlers locked into the comedy club. We refused to unlock the door assuming Hustlers would kick off since we have had endless threats from them. Lost MC arrived and the incident was dealt with.

The 2 blacked out hustlers were taken away (assuming pillbox) . We remained at the comedy club and chilled out for a bit before deciding we were ready to fly out. As soon as we left the comedy club we were chased by the same individuals we stabbed (Leading us to believe they broke rule G4.5) 2 of us were shot in the back of the head with a sawn off shotgun instantly incapacitating us. They quickly got into our car (no rp of moving bodies G2.3) and drove away with us in it arriving at a quiet car park.

(video evidence starts from here) I rp’ed after being shot in the back of the head I was on the verge of death, unresponsive. (@2:00 on the evidence) you will find Jazz makes an effort of starting some medical rp which I encourage, when he “check pulse” I responded with “no pulse” he started cpr and “restarts heart” which I was happy with so I continued to play along, I responded with “losing a lot of blood”to which his response was “oh that's not ideal, I think this one’s gone” putting a end to his medical rp which was disappointing. His lack of interest for expanding the RP had me losing interest. I was then against dragged into a car (no RP G2.3) and taken to the dodgy doctor where frankie made no effort to check for wounds or injuries to keep me alive (G2.3 & G1.7) I would expect a lot more from a community leader of a white-listed faction as he should be leading by example for everybody else. (10 minute evidence ends here)

I was then dumped out of the car next to the dodgy doctor where I was quickly revived after being pronounced dead by Jazz. (G1.5, G1.7, G2.3) I was moved to another location for questioning which was the most rp I got out of the entire time. (I also made Hustlers aware OOC I was about to fly out due to the time and working the next day to which they responded “ye ye 2 mins”) Whilst talking to them a conversation aroused about threats over text to which I was given somebody phone and told to read the texts (G2.3) I said something along the lines of “I guess I’ll just put my sim card in it then” making them aware this shouldn’t be possible but I continued as I was surrounded by guns. (G1.7, G1.5) I would expect a community leader to be thinking about these sorts of things as well as taking the subtle hints, I feel the situation was forced onto me leading me with no other option.

Once again I was moved to another location where they demanded I make it up to them with a gift of apology for stabbing 2 (blacked out) Hustlers. I responded with an ultimatum saying, Your guys robbed us first and we responded, Eye for an eye. Why don’t we just carry on and avoid each other. (There was more said but I can’t remember off the top of my head) I was then responded with a shotgun to the head again (G7.3 & G1.7) where they finally left my body to decompose.

This RP went on for a lot longer than I asked (after telling them twice OOC I need to get going) But I continued to entertain it. I finally contacted Frankie and Jazz on OOC chat and asked them to discord, I wanted to tell them everything was fine. I just wish there was more medical RP. I was met with 3 people joining the discord with me on my own leaving it a Unbalanced attendance in Liason, I started by saying everything was fine I wish there was more medical RP to which they all turned hostile and defensive, I only wanted better RP but instead had 3 “grown” adults raising their voices at me which just soured my mood and lead me to this.

I’ve tried nothing more than to provide unique quality RP since my last time here, I have had overwhelming positive responses for the RP we are providing, I want nothing more than to keep providing it and bringing smiles to peoples faces. But unfortunately tonight 2 parties did not have fun with this, instead this was very 1 sided and ended with abuse.

This is not what I expect from a serious RP server nor from the adults on it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiggwOJuEyk

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello, I'm just going to respond to the parts I was directly involved in. So to start with you mentioned that after you said "NO pulse" I did "restarts heart" This part was not the best from me as I meant to put tries restart heart instead. That was my mistake. but then you proceeded to do  “losing a lot of blood” After this I said I think this one is gone. I said this because I did not have a bandage nor did I know how to deal with a situation like this because I'm not an NHS Doctor but instead a member of a gang due to this it would make 0 sense for me to start performing field surgery on you looking for internal bleeding and other things that could kill you.

luckily we find a dodgy doctor (Who is a professional doctor and knows how to deal with injuries that a normal person would not) and the doctor manages to save you from heavy bleeding. in this report you mention me pronouncing you dead which I did not do this I said I think this one is gone as I did not know how to treat your injuries[refer to the statement earlier] so I don't think that's power gaming. I am also confused as to where I or anyone else there broke character. on top of this, I didn't see you put anything in OOC until near the end of the RP where we gave you the option to end the situation and be let go just by agreeing to our demand which I where "Help us out in the future or giving us something" this could have been anything at any point in time (within reason of course) but instead you tried to argue and get very mouthy to us so we shot you and put you in the water. 

After this you called us into QE in OOC saying "Jazz and Frankie hustlers come to QE" Then after you changed it to Churchill so me and Frankie came to Churchill along with 2 other hustlers who were directly involved in the situation (the ones you stabbed) as we thought you where going to talk about the whole situation but instead you said that was shit medical RP. I responded with you did no pulse straight away which was also shit. then you proceeded to say some other things about medical rp after this one of us responded with thanks for the roleplay advice then u muttered something and left. we stayed in for a little longer maybe you would come back but you didn't so we left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @JordanDMK- apologizes in the delay in processing this report.

Have you got any additional footage of this scenario? We're unable to action anything that isn't supported by video evidence.

Hi Bonzi,

Unfortunately I do not have any other footage apart from what was supplied. I understand that makes a lot of what I've said un-usable. But the reason a liase was called was due to the lack of medical rp and poor attempt to rp from a white listed faction leader and its members. I was additionally annoyed at the way liase was treated when I said I wish there was more medical rp and I was met with 3 yelling "adults" clearly can't take criticism. If nothing else of what I've mentioned can not be proven this is the main reason I have written this report after my interaction with the individuals

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @JordanDMK- no worries. Thank you for your replies and the time you took to make this report.

I'll process this report with what I have then - your originally provided 10 minute clip. Unfortunately without evidence of what happened in the rest of this scenario, I simply can't take any action on what else you've typed up.

Your provided video shows:

• Yourself on the floor incapacitated.
  • Another player checks your medical state using /me.
  • You respond with "no pulse"
  • The other player /me's restarting your heart, you follow on with the roleplay - but ultimately the other player 'abandons' the idea of trying to medically treat you himself.

This above point I have no problems with, to quote @Dr_Magnet above: 

I did not have a bandage nor did I know how to deal with a situation like this because I'm not an NHS Doctor but instead a member of a gang due to this it would make 0 sense for me to start performing field surgery on you looking for internal bleeding and other things that could kill you.
  • You're then loaded into a car, and driven to what I'm assuming is a dodgy doctor location.

Linking these events to the alleged rulebreaks:

G1.5 - Powergaming

I'll assume you've put this due to the use of '/me restarts heart' - this would not constitute as powergaming. Even in a case where this is used, you can still roleplay as being severely injured / bleeding out. If you are taken to a medic, you can continue to roleplay as dying/deceased; if you are taken to a dodgy doctor you can refuse the treatment. A 'win' is not guaranteed. 

G1.7 - Community Leaders

As @Dr_Magnet stated, the lack of roleplay in regards to your characters injuries would not stem from their 'lack of effort' persay, but their characters inability (or apathy) to check/deal with said injuries.

G7.3 - Executions

No execution is shown in your provided video.

G2.3 - Roleplay Everything

From what you've written, it appears you've misunderstood the intention of G2.3 @JordanDMK. G2.3 refers to breaking character, not doing something 'without roleplay'. Being dragged into a car doesn't need to be festooned with /me's to supplement it. No breaking of character is shown in your video.

G4.5 - New Life Rule (Revived)

Nobody is shown to be revived in your clip.

Alongside this - I can't confirm any of the identities within the clip you've provided, no session IDs etc.

Based on the above...

Report Declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back