What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Fuel - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Ust

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[DDB] Rob Ust

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Fuel

Date of the incident

03/25/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Fuel and his friends landed in a heli at the outpost so I went over to talk to them. They dropped off Fuel and landed on the roof of the outpost. I sat with fuel while they landed. One guy jumped out of the heli and immediately pulled spike strips killing one guy. I hear on my radio what happened. "He pulled out spike strips and killed him" from the start of my video. I told fuel that his friend just killed my friend and to put down his gun. Fuel walked over and said "No he didn't, can you stop pointing your gun at me?" Then he got into his bag and I guess it hides the animation when you raise your gun so I didn't see it coming but then he just shot me. We went to their channel and the guy who was spike stripped was comped and Fuel refused to comp me. He claimed that me pointing my gun at him was threatening and he had the right to shoot me without any kind of initiation. He obviously didn't fear his life because there were a lot of us at the outpost. He basically tried to tell me we metagamed because "You couldn't have known so soon" When you can clearly hear in my video the call being made.

I really should've shot him after his friend RDMed us. I wanted to try and roleplay but I could hardly think to say something like "Put your gun down and we can talk this out" That was my intent because I didn't say "Put your gun down or I shoot you" or anything like that. I simply said "Your friend killed my friend put your gun down" I was trying to RP and he obviously just wanted to kill with no initiation. I talked to multiple staff members, and community members about this and they all agree it's either fail RP or RDM.

I understand everyone messes up, but even afterwards talking in TS, Fuel insisted he was in the right, even after his friend comped the guy he killed with spike strips.

Also what was with getting into your bag to hide your raising your gun animation?

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

The RDM

Teamspeak after

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you never really tried to resolve it with me, you just said are you going to comp me?, then said I will just shoot you in future and even said I think its poor RP and expected more from a member of staff, then said you will just shoot me in future, you cut the evidence so you missed your friend telling you he died, plus you cut the TS chat short, I think I will have the rest recorded myself not sure I will look if requested by the staff member.

we was stood next too each other chatting for a while, then all of a sudden you ran and hid behind a rock and pointed a gun at me, which is hostile in its self, your friends in the tower threatened one of my guys telling him to drop his weapon, you also told me to drop my weapon, their was only 1 way this was going to go I stood their with gun lowered you took up a firing position on me, and I never looked in my inventory for anything you clearely see on your video me raising my weapon.

you even stated to me in TS you took up that firing position to kill me if I lifted my weapon.

but you decided to cut it all out, can you upload 2 minutes before the video and the rest of the TS chat please, the part where you just jumped in and said "are you going to comp me" and "next time I will just shoot you" if required I can upload it.

Well, you never really tried to resolve it with me, you just said are you going to comp me?, then said I will just shoot you in future and even said I think its poor RP and expected more from a member of staff, then said you will just shoot me in future, you cut the evidence so you missed your friend telling you he died, plus you cut the TS chat short, I think I will have the rest recorded myself not sure I will look if requested by the staff member.

we was stood next too each other chatting for a while, then all of a sudden you ran and hid behind a rock and pointed a gun at me, which is hostile in its self, your friends in the tower threatened one of my guys telling him to drop his weapon, you also told me to drop my weapon, their was only 1 way this was going to go I stood their with gun lowered you took up a firing position on me, and I never looked in my inventory for anything you clearely see on your video me raising my weapon.

you even stated to me in TS you took up that firing position to kill me if I lifted my weapon.

but you decided to cut it all out, can you upload 2 minutes before the video and the rest of the TS chat please, the part where you just jumped in and said "are you going to comp me" and "next time I will just shoot you" if required I can upload it.
I tried to resolve it with you by asking why you shot, You claimed you had the right. I understood this obviously wasn't going anywhere so I left the channel to talk to others. Later on I came back on and asked if you would comp me. You said you wouldn't and I said "I would expect more from staff". I did cut footage of the RDM because it would take a long time to upload. I did not cut footage because he told me he died. In the video I posted you can clearly hear "Spike strips and killed HIM"

You could consider me running behind the rock hostile, or defensive. In TS I did say I had my gun on you in case you raised yours at me. The only time I threatened you was when I had my gun pointed at you telling you to drop your gun. I didn't threaten death, or anything. It does look like you get into your inventory in my video to hide the animation of raising your gun. Your head went down, like it does when you get into your inventory and suddenly your gun was in my face. I thought you were putting your gun in your bag, getting ready to RP, instead you shot me with no initiation. 

(2.2) RDM - Random Death Match Definition: Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

You really didn't fear your life there, You say "their was only 1 way this was going to go". If it were only going to go one way why didn't I say anything like "Or I'll shoot you"? I wanted to RP because it was clearly RDM/some kind of mistake with the spike strips. We obviously had a lot of guys and you shooting me shows you didn't fear your life because you were heavily outnumbered. 

Again, I cut it out so it didn't take an hour to upload. I don't have the TS when I jumped in because I ended the recording, went to another channel to talk about it, then came back and asked if you were going to comp me.

we was not heavily outnumbered I new of 3 guys we had 4, you even admitted to threatening me, I dont unterstand, you dont need to say "or I will kill you" pointing a gun at someone and saying "drop your gun" what would you of done if I didnt? give me a hug?, the spike strip thing is nothing to do with me, you threatened me, I shot you for it, if someone came up to me and said "drop your gun or I will kill you" you could shoot him, their is no difference in what you did, you just ran off and hid behind the rock peaked and pointed a gun at me, told me to drop my gun, and you died for it.

Sorry but dont point a gun at someone and tell them to drop their gun and expect to be met with a hug and a kiss, I appologise if you was expecting something different to happen, but you running off and hiding behind the rock and pointing a gun at me tells me you are about to try and rob me, then you tell me to drop my gun, which is initiating on me, which confirms to me you are trying to rob me, so I shoot you.

Like I said if you had actually come and discussed it instead of acting like that I would of happily discussed it with you, just you just telling me "ok next time I will shoot you" tells me their was no issues, then you decide to report.

Your opinion to try to resolve something and mine are completely different. You show a video in game what only shows 22's due to it going to take time, what's understandable however we need the full situation to be able to take correct judgment on the situation.

Luckily i asked @Fuelto upload his side of the story including the chat you gents had on TS to show the full situation. 

@Rob Ust

You use knowledge that your friend stated in TS to your own advantage. He is dead, you would not hear him speaking to you as if he was God IRL.

Your attempt to resolve the situation was poor, yes you may of been angry however we're all adults. If you're to angry to speak to someone come back later when the time is right.

You took a hostile stance against @FuelAfter a calm situation of you gents speaking due to the new information you heard off your dead friend (what is not aloud) and fuel retaliated. He felt that he had a fighting chance and killed you. Dont dish out what you can not eat.

@Fuel It was not the best on your part however no rule was broken. Just be mindful in the future what can lead out of certain situations.

Rob and fuel, I would like you both to have a chat on TS not tonight while you guys may still be heated but in the upcoming week to resolve the issue in the correct manner.

However,

Report rejected.

Spoke to both players. Requested when they do speak that a staff member is present to make sure both party's are happy that the situation is resolved.

Good night all!

Players not happy with the outcome of this report and seems not to want speak to fuel. seeming he does not want to try and resolve it report reopened @Rob Ust @Fuel.

I'll let some other staff team member deal with this or management. I'm done for the night.

EDIT: also due to 22s not being enough evedince can @Fuelpass on the video to the reviewing member.

After seeing what has been said and all the steps taken to get this resolved, I'm denying it. I have to wonder what kind of person plays to get people banned as this is how it looks. Your video is cut stupidly short, it's you who has to provide the evidence. Be lucky you don't get bann do your self for this editing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back