What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - gabew, jakub, james - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rextuz

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Rextuz

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: gabew, jakub, james

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 10/04/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 17

What best describes this incident ?: poor roleplay

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was processing my diamonds when these guys show up. I was trying to talk to them, but they had their own point (which was pretty unreasonable in my opinion). I got killed and then instantly executed. 10-15 minutes later I was playing as a different character and hopped in the same guys' helicopter for a tour. They dropped me in the desert, shot my leg and flew off. If those were not poor roleplay encounters then I don't know which are.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/yFMN_IIeDm4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I was only involved in the 2nd situation(after you respawned) so I won't talk on behalf of the people that were there.

I find it hilarious that you report us for poor roleplay when you literally broke so many rules in your recording.

1. You spoke in comms without hotmicing whilst your hands were up.

2. You respawned knowing well who it was at the airport and decided to abuse the greenzone knowing that you can't get killed in it and stepped in our heli to annoy us and refused to leave it although we warned you multiple times and gave you more than enough time to leave. So I think anyone would understand why we wouldn't want to roleplay with you in this moment when you forced yourself in our heli in a greenzone.

May I also add there was no attempt to contact us all you did after the recording was abort and respawn (teleporting) so you lied in your report.

You wasn't complying. You said to your teammate in the video to call the police for you which in a RP Scenario is FAILRP. You also never tried to resolve this with us. We told you to comply and gave you mulitple chances.

You may make a report but nothing is foul play espically when i'm new at the server by a couple days these mistakes and experiences are things that happen

But you literally break rules in your video.

Lame report !

Literally tell your team mate in comms while hands are up to call the police and you say that what we did was poor roleplay come on please gimme a break

7:32 he started speaking russian with his buddy on Discord or TS saying to his friend without hotmicing "they are going to kill me and take my diamonds." his friend reply: "did they kill you?" Rextuz reply: "no not yet i'm not going to give them my truck can you type to the police that i'm getting robbed" his friend reply: "yeah i'm messaging them right now" Rextuz reply: "ok thanks" Also 10:30 in the video he says "the fagots just came now to the airport"

Last edited by a moderator:
Thx to sarge for translating that, really puts a perspective on how he targeted us in the greenzone.

I dont really see the point in this report when 'Rextus' literally combat logged. 

@Azius> May I also add there was no attempt to contact us all you did after the recording was abort and respawn (teleporting) so you lied in your report.

Where did I lie?

@JacketPC> You wasn't complying. You said to your teammate in the video to call the police for you which in a RP Scenario is FAILRP. You also never tried to resolve this with us. We told you to comply and gave you mulitple chances.

So in your opinion RP is when you point a gun at my head and tell me what to do? I don't do that bc I thing it is poor rp, everybody can do that especially when there is 3 of you against one poor guy. I was trying to make an offer but you kept declining. I never pulled my gun out, I was trying to comply, I just did not like your offer.

Also in this case me talking to my friend has no difference because first of all he called the police when you left him at the mine because he was suspicious of you (but I did not know that so when I asked him to call the police it was already on its way), secondly even If I talked to him and let you hear it you probably would not gain any information as we weren't talking in english.

I'm not a door to door sales man mate. I'm not here to offer you a deal i'm there to rob you!

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alright, I have reviewed this report.

Report Conclusion:

Rextuz, you will be receiving a very stern warning for both talking without hotmicing and also if you die you don't remember who killed you keep that in mind going forward.

Ember, When you first entered with hostile intent your initiation was very low quality and you basically just shouted the same words over and over. Consider this as a warning, this needs to improve going forward for future situations.

gabew, Same thing as Ember when it comes to initiation very poor quality and needs to be worked on going forward, also there was a moment during that where you felt the need to start doing a countdown. Big no, we don't do demands with countdowns here on this server. I can also see you brandishing a firearm inside the airport green zone that goes against the green zone rules (All firearms have to be holstered). Consider all the previous things as a warning and improve going forward.

james, Not a fan of you barging in at the end of the 1st situation to get that execution when you yourself provided zero roleplay to the person you were executing, you also gave him no RP before the execution whatsoever which goes directly against our (6.1.3 Rule) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

Marked the part of the rule you broke in orange. In hindsight you had plenty of time to provide a nice RP execution to the person, there was no hostile situation your gang had the entire area under control which gave you the safety and the time to do the execution properly as stated in the rules.

Following the above james, you will be receiving a ban for (6.1.3) for 1 day following our fair ban system.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back