What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - gaming and [s] rct. curderrush1 - Poor/Low Quality RP (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

J o s h

Your In-game name

[e.f.c] josh

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

gaming and rct. curderrush1

Date of the incident

07/07/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

He and his friend were talking about VDM and new accounts and reporting and bandings

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/91087-report-a-player-exefire-other-action-taken/
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

so where do i start. there was a guy named james that was bragging to me about him having a second account that he made because he was just banned off the servere for stealing cars in green zone and running people over. i was just discussing this with  rct. curderrush1 and you over heard it. we made it clear to you right away that we were speaking out of content but you prosseded to tell us in notes that we had to get on teamspeak. when we declined you handed a note saying enjoy getting banned.  

i dont have screenshot of this but  rct. curderrush1 said he took one but due to work he wont be back on until monday

like i said earlier we informed [e.f.c] josh right away when he approached us that we were speaking out of content. but the only response we got from [e.f.c] josh was ``i got this on go pro`` when we got on TS after being told by [e.f.c] josh to get on or he would take this further he than decided not to show up.  

i hope the admin stoneman can be present of this since he was also at the place and he was the one banning james

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, Myself, Gaming and a few others were inside the pub in Kavala RP'ing/chilling, This chap runs in called James (banned already for ban evading), James was bragging on how he got banned for VDM and he is now on another account. I took him away and spoke to him. There was a chap called Ben there who we later found was James' friend, he was also talking out of character in voice when I took James away. He was on about a ban but couldn't find him after to talk with him. 

Not really sure if this incident Josh is talking about happened after I left to deal with James but there was alot of people there and it caused a bit of a scene with everyone. If so I think Josh may have been confused here as it was James and his friend Ben who were talking out of character in voice chat. 

i said loads of times to the guy recording that we was talking off topic which i thought was fine but clearly not i even said to him that we are in imagination land which i got told was fine but an officer i also was not talking about bannings because i didnt know about them i was talking about what my job was in real life but trying to stick to roleplay also the josh guy was talking in chat saying if you dont come teamspeak which i did we would get ban which was a threat 

I HAVE IT HERE  @Mattch

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

how about making it 1 min longer so we can se the part where we tell you we are speaking out of content in a different imaginasjon land. 

i would also like to add the reason why he  made the video so short is because right after he cut this he started to threaten us with reporters and banns 

he straight up ran up to us and said  ``i got this on go pro enjoy getting banned``right afther he cuts the video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back