What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Gang 229/ 651, 253 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katelyn West

Investor
Investor
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Mia Ingram

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Gang 229, 651, 253, Unknown guy in blue Jacket

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/22/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2130

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.5) Powergaming - Forcing a scenario where no matter the roleplay of the other party you will win.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Hello and thanks for reviewing this report, sad it has come to the forms unfortunatly,

This evening around 2130hrs Me and a few others where at the civillian impound getting our vehicle out ready for a meeting with another gang, During this time 3 masked individuals came up
asking weird questions and then pulled out weapons, and demanded us give them keys to the car (We valued our lives as you should and gave them what they asked for). We searched around for the car as we didnt get their session heads and it said it was parked at 229 turf inside their compound.
This to me is not only pretty poor RP from a whitelisted gang but a pretty crap thing to do to people in the city, as 229 cant pull the car out and we cant get into their block to get the car back as they all have guns and would easily outnumber us, the car would be there after storms also. 

In city we went to 229 turf to try resolve this in an RP situation and was just told its our car now, or oh the car aint here even though car finders shows its in their turf. As per rule (G1.5) Powergaming - Forcing a scenario where no matter the roleplay of the other party you will win.
(They ultimately win as we cannot storm a gang turf with no weapons as we wouldnt be valuing our lives, also the fact they forced us to give them keys clearly so they can park it and stop us accessing our vehicles) So in that situation they have forced that situation there way.

In OOC we mentioned this situation and just got told it wasent powergaming by the 229 members who stated "carrying someone in a car is powergaming" so i dont think they are too aware of the city rules in that respect. I then spoke with staff who advised i open a report a player.

Their attitudes are disgusting so will leave it for staff to decide 🙂

Im sure the log of the keys will show the key going from Tommy Scaletta to another person this storm, BE15 UCS i believe the reg for the car is.

UPDATE: IDS found

Thanks for reviewing this report have a good day 🙂

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

2dffe694c52e68b5248eb8c037e2a2d4.png

https://gyazo.com/2dffe694c52e68b5248eb8c037e2a2d4
ea26917a18d7c8107c36917b4718ed70.png

https://gyazo.com/ea26917a18d7c8107c36917b4718ed70

https://youtu.be/5_dKYGWWCPM
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello I am the 229 member that wrote in OOC. I am here to put what ive seen. I was not involved in the first situation but the second one at 229 gate. She came up to the gate and asked for the car back and tbh as a gang member I said "fuck off away from my turf its our car now" she then started to spam ring KC and complain in game. Thats fine up till the point she started rule playing in game with "Maybe next time you guys should think before forcing someone to give people keys to a car". To me thats ruleplaying and she had so many ways to RP it differently she just decided to give the keys up to get the situation over with. I then saw her walk off and get carried and 3 people were then in a 2 seater car. Thats been told in the past not to be done anymore thats why you see no one do it. To me this whole report seems like a revenge report because she didnt get her car back in RP. There is so many ways to get it back she just didnt want to RP for it. As for trying to resolve the issue after i put that meesage in OOC she never replied or tried anything. Even her original message was asking Gordon if it was a rulebreak not actually trying to liason with us. The seems like an in RP issue and to me shouldnt be a report but we will leave that to staff to decide. 

As for the attitudes. Gang members arent meant to be nice people. There are characters on the server you will hate and if you cant differentiate that then I dont really know what to say. 

Furthermore It feels like you just refuse to roleplay with us. I know you’re a new gang, and might not know how gangs work and act, but there are many avenues to go down where you can retrieve your car. I will give you a few example as you seem to lazy to figure it out yourself and roleplay. Our gates can be lock picked, you can get the car out yourself (maybe by sneaking in?), you could contact police to get it out, you could get a mechanic to do it, you could even go down the aggressive route and rob one of us to get it out for you. So many different avenues to get this sorted within roleplay and you choose to sort it on the forums. Would you be complaining and claiming powergaming if the car was parked in let’s say Vagos turf? No, I don’t think you would as you could walk up to it and just get it out (like you can do with our turf). But because we have a gate, and you have to go to a little more effort and roleplay to get it back, you’re claiming powergaming. It just seems like an excuse because you can’t be bothered to deal with it. It’s an RP issue in my eyes, I will leave for staff to decide.

She came up to the gate and asked for the car back and tbh as a gang member I said "fuck off away from my turf its our car now" she then started to spam ring KC and complain in game.
So is this a normal thing for your gang members to do? Sit at impound and wait to force people to give you their keys? Yes me the others did come down to 229 as car finders showed us the car had been parked up there, At first yous all say it aint there, then you say it is, then you say its yours now. I did not spam KC your assuming that, i actually tried calling someone else 🙂 

To me thats ruleplaying and she had so many ways to RP it differently she just decided to give the keys up to get the situation over with. I then saw her walk off and get carried and 3 people were then in a 2 seater car.
I do not need to ruleplay, i dont ruleplay, however i feel RP has to be fair for both sides to enjoy hence the report as advised by staff. You guys knew exactly what you were doing when yous waited for us to pull the car out then hold guns to our head forcing us to give you keys. "My personal opinion is, that is like forcing someone to bank transfer you money" As for your point on being carried in a 2 seater car (I aint aware of this being a rulebreak, ive done this infront of staff and devs within the city and never been pulled, its also not in the rules page neither, we know the driver obviously cannot carry as Devs have made it so you fall through the car and cannot be carried, Everyone carrys people in cars within the city also. But if that was a rulebreak then you guys should maybe stop carrying people in 2 seaters also)

Thats been told in the past not to be done anymore thats why you see no one do it.
Again can you show me where this has been said? As me and alot of the community dont seem to be aware of this?? Can we focus on this report also as to me feels like your trying to do your own revenge report through my report on yourselves? 

To me this whole report seems like a revenge report because she didnt get her car back in RP. There is so many ways to get it back she just didnt want to RP for it. As for trying to resolve the issue after i put that meesage in OOC she never replied or tried anything.
I dont know why you think of this as a revenge report but ill put your mind to ease on that allegation, Ticket opened last night seeking advice after incident 🙂 :closed-1548, so it is not a revenge report and is actually the advice from staff team. In OOC you said "Being carried in a 2 seater car when theres 3 of you is powergaming" Cant use that information in city obviously as we are in the middle of a new RP story at this point, but if staff could clear that up that would be appreciated and if it is not allowed then it wont happen again.

There is so many ways to get it back she just didnt want to RP for it. As for trying to resolve the issue after i put that meesage in OOC she never replied or tried anything. Even her original message was asking Gordon if it was a rulebreak not actually trying to liason with us. The seems like an in RP issue and to me shouldnt be a report but we will leave that to staff to decide. 
There is so many ways to get the car back? Do you expect us to NVL storm a gang location who are active around the clock to get a car back and risk being shot? Logs will show a message "People who stole the pink mercedes earlier can you come to liason" I asked gordon in OOC as i genuinly was confused about the whole RP and if you could take someones keys and store a vehicle at your locked parking, "which i dont think we can even access" I then realised best way to find out is via a ticket as staff need some context behind situations. I would say it was an RP issue if your gang didnt force us to give them keys to our vehicle, but as yous did i think its now a report that needs to settle the dispute. 

As for the attitudes. Gang members arent meant to be nice people. There are characters on the server you will hate and if you cant differentiate that then I dont really know what to say. 
Yes i am fully aware of that and my character can be a bit of a tart, that aint who i am OOC though, my reference to their attitudes are poor comes from the OOC history chat ive had with 229 not in city roleplay situations.

Furthermore It feels like you just refuse to roleplay with us. I know you’re a new gang, and might not know how gangs work and act, but there are many avenues to go down where you can retrieve your car.
Genuinly we would love to RP with you guys, we love the RP we have seen from you all over tweedle and get a good laugh from it, This is genuinly nothing personal against 229 its just the fact we were forced to give keys thats the sole issue here. Yes we are a new gang and working so hard to make it a success, met some great gangs who approach us and get to know us and help us out also so we are trying, But again just the way yous forced us to give yous keys to our car just doesent feel like its within the rules. 

We are a small gang and yes there is loads of exciting routes we could go down, but it was just the way the keys were obtained.

I will give you a few example as you seem to lazy to figure it out yourself and roleplay. Our gates can be lock picked, you can get the car out yourself (maybe by sneaking in?)
Yes me and the others are very lazy we cant think of a way to get our car back 😞, You are a huge gang with an active presence in the city, we are not going to NVL our way in when we assume there is a 24/7 presence and almost all members have guns. If staff action this report as DENIED then we go down different RP routes, point still stands you guys forced us at gun point to give you our car keys. 

"forcing an officer to remove things from police armoury, evidence lockers" That is powergaming

"forcing someone to give you money from their bank account" That is powergaming

so to me "Forcing someone to give you keys to their vehicle" Sounds like powergaming. 

you could contact police to get it out, you could get a mechanic to do it, you could even go down the aggressive route and rob one of us to get it out for you. So many different avenues to get this sorted within roleplay and you choose to sort it on the forums.
The way we provide our RP is by not going to the police as we are not a gang that go snitching its the way we choose to RP. We have RP ideas and know how we can potentially go if this report gets denied, however like ive stated 100 times its the main point of us being forced to give you guys the keys to our vehicle thats the cause of this report a player. Your basically looking to start beef and forcing us into it as you have our car and that aint fair. I opened a ticket as i dont like coming to the forums now, i like to try resolve situations without having to come here, i opened a ticket got advice from staff and came here as a last resort. 

Would you be complaining and claiming powergaming if the car was parked in let’s say Vagos turf? No, I don’t think you would as you could walk up to it and just get it out (like you can do with our turf).
The point is the way in which you obtained the KEYS not WHERE ITS PARKED. It is parked where it is parked due to the fact yous forced us to give you the KEYS. So i would have still come here yes.

But because we have a gate, and you have to go to a little more effort and roleplay to get it back, you’re claiming powergaming. It just seems like an excuse because you can’t be bothered to deal with it.
Ive covered this already throughout the report, in my opinion forcing us to give you keys at gunpoint is powergaming, we valued our lives and complied with you guys demands, we are all here because we love to RP and i can say most interactions with other gangs in the city has been amazing and high quality RP, but from 229 its been a bad start, I opened a ticket was advised on what to do and have come here with that advice. 

I hope you all have a good day, This is nothing personal against any of you it is soley the fact i feel this RP shouldnt of happened the way it did due to the fact of they keys being forced from us to you. Hopefully RP will be good between us in the future at some stage 🙂 

I will now leave this for staff to decide 🙂 

Right back again lets break this down bit by bit.

First of all 229 literally saw you pull your car out of the garage so they assumed you had keys. We didnt camp it you just happened to pull it out right in front of us so lets not start with crazy accusations of our "bad rp" by camping places. 

There is such a big difference between 229 "100k or dying" you and 229 "watching" you pull a car out and knowing you then have keys to then take them keys like people would do in real life. Many people on the server do it not just 229 so this whole idea of it being a rule break blows my mind. If anything its smart for the criminal to take someone elses car when they are doing crime. As for the carrying in what world does it make sense for you to have 3 people in a 2 seater car. Thats just common sense if anything. 

Its got nothing to do with a revenge report. Its to do with my comment in ooc so lets stop with that. I have never reported you for it i just made you aware in ooc.

I think this is a revenge report because you lost your car within RP and instead of actually trying to roleplay with us or even find a way around it you went straight it OOC to ask Gordon than actually continue the Roleplay. 

Anyone on the server can access the parking you dont know you cant access it because you havent even tried you have just gone straight to a report. Taking Keys from someone is based on the person handing the keys over. There is so many different ways you can RP it but you got caught lacking when you got your car out so 229 knew you had keys.

So based on what you just said bare in mind i have never once mentioned about you or your personality OOC. Your reactions and references come from an OOC perspective and not an IC one. Thats interesting to hear. 229 put alot of effort into the server and alot of time into their roleplay and you want to base 229 off of one bad conversation you had OOC. "If i speak I am in trouble"

You would love to RP with us but you tried for about 2 mins and then went straight to OOC. Im not sure on that especially with the OOC comment mentioned. Keys can be taken in real life whats the difference in game. 

So based on your forcing logic that means no one can rob anyone in the city as the person forcing peoople to drop shit is breaking a rule. Also based on what you said that means have chosen a report over RP as you are waiting for the outcome instead of what could have been a 10 min conversation in the city.

In what is the nicest way possible 229 do not want beef with a gang we dont know and has no numbers. It is a complete waste of time for us over something as little as a stolen car. It makes little to no sense within RP.

To add to this report now we have given ideas this gang has decided to actually RP and go down the exact route we said of getting a mechanic to move and 229 did not do a thing to the mechanic. 

In conclusion this report seems kinda silly tbh. It seems like someone has been robbed and didnt enjoy it and ill be honest who does. Its a crazy grasp at straws at trying to get someone banned over something that happens alot on the server. i feel this could have been easily resolved with a 10-15 minute RP situation but was taken OOC the minute you didnt get the outcome you want and unfortunately thats RP.

Thats all from me. Ill let staff deal with this from now on.

Cant deal with going back and forth arguing, please close this report. 

Just to clarify though, it was ok RP just the keys was the bit of a grey area as i had something similar in the past happen to me and was told it came under powergaming, 

This is an interesting one to me. Now she has the car back within RP the report is now being close. Please next time try and put the effort in within the city and we wont end up here. Thanks for the report being closed tho

Again wasent complaining about your RP, i was complaining about the keys as i feel it was a grey area, I didnt know the car was back but thats good i guess. 

Happy to close 🙂

This could’ve been resolved with a chat with or without a staff member present.

In this certain circumstance, I do not see any form of Powergaming from 229 members with yourself. Only roleplay.

closed as per reporters request

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back