What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Gang AHR (could not see there names in-game) - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeD.Duran

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Duran

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Gang AHR (could not see there names in-game)

Date of the incident

11/02/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me (Duran) and a Roleplay mate (only know for about 15 minutes, forgot his name) were running away from AHR truck, they were hunting us down and when we thaught we lost them they pinned us down and start to to shoot on us. After i died i was wondering why i did not hear him. So he sended me a link how things were happening. From what i noticed "Dont Move" Is pretty bad RolePlay Quality for a Gang. besides there was no action and reaction. There was just one side shooting. I think shooting should always be last resort. And it would make common sense to talk about it. I knew these guys before and back then they were already abusing glitches and exploits. ( I am however uncertain about the server location 1 or 2)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/56bcd8d4046e262f44

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

As seen in the video it is clearly not RDM, also there is a vital part missing in this video where the gents tried to rob stuff out of my car whilst I was dead
My gang caught them in the act, afterwards followed them and told them to step down. And the gents clearly tried to hide behind the car with guns.

Also there is the part where we kicked Mister Duran out of our gang because of some specific reasons, so clearly this is an act of revenge.

Also he didn't try to solve it with us through teamspeak, he only said he wasn't gonna come back to AHR because of "poor role-play".

Last edited by a moderator:
Duran was breaking in a car from a gangmember of AHR. We didn't know it was Duran, but when we arrived at the scene we asked him to stop his vehicle. He got scared and drove away. We hunt him, and when we pinpoint him, he got shot. After he was dead, we found out it was Duran. So there was no revenge or something personal to this. I have a video of proof if needed.

Duran was a gangmember, but in the last last we kicked him out of the gang. I don't think it's polied to write down the reasons, but this looks like a backstabbing to us. Also he didn't try to solve on TS. He knows the channel and pass, and didn't asked to talk to him. I heard of this report and feld that i have to respond.

Admin, I just want to notify you this video is mine. This video is not made from his side. The persons you hear in the video are people from [AHR]. Also, Mr Duran contacted me on steam threatning to report me and all kinds of stuff, this is also the reason why I showed him the video of the shoot-out since he told me we did not warn him in advance and now he is using my own video against our group of people which is ridicilous. You can also clearly see the second guy has a gun in his hand when he leaves the car, ducking behind the car.

Also I think its not respectful to use my video without even giving me a heads up about it.

Honnestly, I hope Mr. Duran can leave us alone after this case is done, because I feel he is just salty about what happend with him getting kicked from the gang.

Hello @Thesoldier

I can't recover the steam chat as far as I know, if you know different, please let me know. Honnestly, I didn't take screenshots of the conversation because he gave me the idea it was done after I talked with him on  steam and showed him my video that he posted in this topic as well. If I really wanted to be rude  I could have deleted the video he is using here, but honnestly I feel like I didn't do anything wrong. I even showed him this video on steam to prove it and this is how he got it as well. I feel like I'm being reported (With my own video) by someone who is angry because he got kicked from the gang for bad behaviour and my feeling is that he is trying to take revenge. Also I think we as a gang don't deserve the way Duran is treating us right now after all we have done for him as well, it is really dissapointing because even he knows we had good times as well. I hope you understand I personally feel really let down by Duran trying so hard to take revenge on me and I hope this could stop as soon as possible.

If you have any idea how I recover the steam chat logs, please let me know but I would really like to show the chat logs.

Thanks in advance,
Martijn/DutchDevil

I FOUND OUT HOW TO GET CHATLOGS, WILL UPLOAD NOW. THE LOGS ARE IN DUTCH, SO I HOPE THERES A DUTCH ADMIN

These are the 2 most important parts of the conversation, other part goes about he did not hear us and me trying to prove him its not possible that he could not have heard us.

Screenshot_2016-02-13-13-28-04_zpsmxmlr0mb.png

naamloos2_zpszv1hbq3w.png
naamloos_zpsrrd7jdxg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back