What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - gang the copper kings and reiss - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewarir

Your In-game name

TheWarir

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

gang the copper kings and reiss

Date of the incident

05/11/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

so i was with some of my friends protect thim they was doing a metal so when we was on the tradeer the copper kings gang come to us and the take me and rope me and it was ok thin they take me to thier gang base and they was saying shit about me thin they take me to a rock and kill me like you will see on the video and you can see its i have nothing on me so why they killed me ?? when they take eavry thing from me so plss find some thing for this thing and thank you for reading you can see evary thing on the 2 video .

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Well where to begin with this one, I will keep this as short as possible, You guys were in the green zone Talking trash in the green zone about the copper kings behind the safety of the green zone rules as all you hobos do.

Yo were later taken hostage by us at Altis Metal Exports as we had a message from someone that was there with letting us know you had left the green zone, we then took you hostage, removed you're gear and then proceed to take you to the barracks for further questioning.

During the whole time i spent with you in the Ifrit the roleplay was terrible in fact it was not even role play, you were silent most of the way only giving one word answers, this is a role play community i appreciate getting taken hostage is not great but you still need to role play.

At 8.50 on the video you're friend seems to combat log, he made no effort to contact anyone in the copper kings to either apologise or say im coming back to continue the role play. 

I see nothing wrong here from our side and it just looks like you're mad and what a little revenge, all i can see is FAIL ROLE PLAY and a potential COMBAT LOG from you guys.

I will not comment any further.

Have a great day.....

so you have to under stand why i did do this report was not for roping me or something the only resaon was why did you kill and not any kill but exuted and this is some thing i am not ok with it becouse you till me to but my hands up and i did you take all my stuf and i am ok with but killing me after evary thing !! sorry i will not answer any one from you guys i will wait for the admin to come and see my report thnx 

Right, I don't even now why this has been brought to the forums, TCK gave some really good RP towards yourself and your friend when they took you hostage, more than most gangs would. They tried to talk, had good RP reasons to do what they did and I see no rule breaks from their side of the video. That which brings me to your side, thought the video you have no sound from your mic, which makes it very hard to hear what you are saying, that being said though you failed the mute your communications when I'm guessing TCK removed them from your person near the start of the video. 

All that brings me to your friend who decided to combat log from the TCK base to try and save his gear, the text chat sums it up

Player losing connection

Player disconnected

At no point was any error shown in his disconnection leading me to believe that he left intentionally.

All in all, this is clearly a revenge report TCK gave quality RP towards your gang in this video, and such I will not be banning you for it, but I will be banning your friend for combat logging from the evidence that you have provided here.

Action Taken Combat Logging

Name:[AL]CrabGR

Steam ID:76561198302124809

GUID:7be10a5c3a41b2476b551c365248f185

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back