What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - GDolphin - Poor/Low Quality RP (Recjected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Noble

Unlinked
Your In-game name

SGT Dave

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

GDolphin

Date of the incident

20/12/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me, SGT Kai and PC Ryker were following a stolen police car, when the car crashed we all got out to have a chat and were greeted with from ODolphin ''hands up hands up hands up'' which was very poor, after this the other guys in this group did apologize for this, This chat was pretty short and could of been a great opportunity for some great RP as these rebels told us they had 2 of our officers hostage, so we could of had some kind of negotiation,but this was all cut short as you will see in the video.

It ends up with one of them saying ''if you don't leave, this is going to go south and people are going to start to die'', not 3 seconds later i was dead and so were the other officers and one of the rebels. I see this as fail rp/rdm on Gdolphins part as no one had given him the go ahead to fire he just took it upon himself to fire, plus even if we were to leave we did not get given the chance to. We had a chat in ts with one of the members of their group and we agreed that it was only GDolphin to blame in this situation. GDolphin did not turn up to the liason room, after this chat we did go to staff support to get an opinion and was told it was poor RP just as i thought, staff asked GDolphin to come to support which he did and told him it was poor RP. I was also told it wasn't the first time this week the staff have had complaints about this guy.

He has been told by staff quite a few times to follow the rules in which he just carries on with total disregard.

I am not usually a person to report players but i think if this guy is left to carry on he will ruin other players experiences on the server.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrFcY0W6kXo

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrFcY0W6kXo
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Report rejeceted no rules are broken.

They did say hands up hands up hands up but the RP continue after this and you got 4 warnings to leave the area and you can see you are people around you. 

Next time leave the area when you are complety surrended or try to negotiate and not demand them to put the guns away when you are low on people and surrended like you where in this video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back